Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BigTime Software, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
BigTime is a system for project budgeting and planning, time and expense tracking, and invoicing/payments -- all backed by reporting and analytics to take the guesswork out of utilization, capacity planning, and project profitability.
Dashboards, analytics, and standard reports help leadership teams focus on real-time numbers, eliminating the need for a web of offline spreadsheets or manual tools.
- Supported: Time Tracking
- Supported: Resource Allocation
- Supported: Expense Tracking
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: Billing & Invoicing
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: DCAA Timekeeping
- Supported: Cloud Integration
- Supported: Mobile App
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- “Anytime we wanted to update our self-built time tracking system, I’d spend $5-10k worth of billable time on our own internal process. Finally, we agreed it was time to search for a professional time tracking system that could be customized to our needs.” - Scott S. Director or Operations, The iFish Group
- Everything you need to know about what PSA software is, how it works, and steps to evaluate the right option for your firm.
- Professional service firms rely on invoicing as a way to collect timely payments from clients, so how can you make this process easier and more accurate? This E-Book was designed to help solve common pain payments to do just that. Keep reading to learn more about how your billing and collections cycle can be shortened and easier on everyone.
- You know your firm’s website needs more visitors, but you might not know where to start, or how to tell if you’re doing a good job. It’s OK: that’s what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) was made to do. Check out this guide to learn how to improve your organic search results for your firm.