Score 8.5 out of 10
BigTime Software

What is BigTime Software?

BigTime IQ is time and expense tracking software from Chicago-based BigTime Software.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BigTime Software, and make your voice heard!

Express

$10

Premier

$30

User per Month

Pro

$40

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.bigtime.net/pricing

Product Demos

BigTime: Your Partner in Firm Management
01:52
PLATT Architecture | BigTime Wallet Success Story
03:27
Wacek & Associates | BigTime Customer Success Story
04:20

What is BigTime Software?

BigTime helps accountants, architects, engineers, IT-services firms, scientific and management consultants budget, track, and bill their most important asset: time.

BigTime is a system for project budgeting and planning, time and expense tracking, and invoicing/payments -- all backed by reporting and analytics to take the guesswork out of utilization, capacity planning, and project profitability.

Dashboards, analytics, and standard reports help leadership teams focus on real-time numbers, eliminating the need for a web of offline spreadsheets or manual tools.

BigTime Software Features

• Supported: DCAA Timekeeping
  • Supported: Cloud Integration
  • Supported: Mobile App

BigTime Software Screenshots

Screenshot of BigTime Wallet provides your clients with a personalized experience to pay on time from anywhere, in one click.Screenshot of Gain a big-picture view into operational insights to make adjustments to how resources are managed.Screenshot of Real-time, actionable insights into your professional services firm.Screenshot of Our platform is designed to work within your existing workflows and software stack, acting as a single source of truth for your data – and your team.Screenshot of BigTime's invoicing engine supports dozens of industry-standard billing scenarios and enough options to satisfy even your most exacting customer needs.

BigTime Software Videos

BigTime: Your Partner in Firm Management
“BigTime Wallet offered us a way to get payments faster from our clients, and also eliminate any fees within electronic payments on the client end. The ease of creating invoices from time in BigTime and the formats were better than almost anything we’ve seen out there.”
"BigTime has helped us increase efficiency from start to finish. From onboarding a client to actually doing the work for them, drafting the invoice, and sending it to them, because of the cohesiveness of the program we're able to increase our efficiency in how we serve the client and how we bill them."

BigTime Software Integrations

BigTime Software Competitors

BigTime Software Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada

Kantata Cloud and BQE Core are common alternatives for BigTime Software.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of BigTime Software are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

We use BigTime as our timekeeping/expensing and invoicing application. A great aspect is that we use QuickBooks as our bookkeeping application, BigTime is compatible and able to automatically sync with QuickBooks throughout the day to ensure that both systems reflect the same information.
Suzanne Priddle-Luck | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BigTime Software as a practice management software in my firm. We use it for time tracking, engagement management, client information tracking, and billing. When I started researching practice management software, I was looking for software that synced with Quickbooks desktop that would track time and projects and manage clients. This software was one of the only ones that filled all my criteria.
Fajar Wirawan | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's been more than 3 years my company used BigTime. As a startup, we needed a platform to track all of our projects, track our schedule and company's profitability, and integrate into our accounting software. As we've developed and our needs have increased, we've been very happy that BigTime continues to listen to requests and try to implement them in future updates. Aside from their extraordinary team, the product itself is great. We almost had any issues with our services, and we've always had great support when reaching out with questions. BigTime has helped us take control of our projects' financial health.
March 21, 2022

Easy Customization

Heather Brumbaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BigTime Software to track student attendance and billing. All of the administrative personnel use it to keep it updated and correct. It allows us to have access to the information for our clients anywhere and communicate remotely. We were previously tracking everything by hand, so this has been a major upgrade!
We use BigTime Software firm-wide primarily for time tracking, invoicing, reporting, and some higher-level project management. It also assists us by providing information for payroll. Previously, we used a modular system that was not cohesive. BigTime Software provides us a solution all under one roof and creates easy pathways for us to invoice our clientele.
The Asset Mgmt division of Canadian Solar relies on BigTime to track all employees time by client and by task. We track our time internally to measure productivity, bottlenecks in work flows, and for visibility into how much time we actually spend across clients. This data has been extremely insightful! BigTime also helped me build in each employees fully burdened labor cost per hour and a custom report that gives me a detailed view of labor costs per client project. Now we truly know our Gross Margins by Client/ Project!
Tommy Parker | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using this consulting tool to [perform] different professional services. [It is] about making legal invoices, managing resources, and facilitating project management within our company.

This consulting service is only implemented in the information and technology department. We hope that in the future, it can be added to another department to maximize and streamline the work in our company.

One of the benefits [is] that we are obtaining from having implemented this consulting software in our company; [...] we can fulfill our work in the established term. Since it has the necessary tools to [...] [perform] quickly and comfortably, expanding our profitability and productivity [improved].
We use [BigTime Software] to track profitability across our firm and the employees all input their time, and expenses into the system. This program is a seamless transition from Big Time [Software] to Quick books and helps make payroll so much easier. I can also post invoices and expenses over to QB.
Alexa Cleek | TrustRadius Reviewer
All employees of our organization use BigTime Software. BigTime is the easiest tool for entering and tracking time and expenses. It's easy to breakdown time by employee, department, project, task, etc., which is great for project management purposes. It is easy to integrate into other tools as well, like QuickBooks for example.
ANDREW TOUTANT | TrustRadius Reviewer
BigTime is used across a video production company that I create designs and animation for and use it extensively for invoicing and project management. I mostly used the invoicing feature when a project was finished to send to billing. I'm not as familiar with the other features but found the invoicing great for my needs.
Bobak Tehrany, P.E., PTOE | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently utilizing BigTime as our company's means to track budgets, time spent by employees, and creating invoices. It allows my employees to input timesheets, then in real time my managers can see where projects are, and finally my administrative team can then run reports on the financial health of projects and process invoices.
BigTime is used across my entire organization to manage timesheets, expenses, PTO, etc. It makes it easy to have all of that important information in one place for both myself and the people I manage. Whether I'm in the office at my computer or on my phone using the mobile app, I can quickly access the information I need when it's most convenient for me.