Bills.com is a an online service for SMBs which provides a central dashboard for managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and cash flow management. It syncs with all major accounting systems like QuickBooks, Sage, Intaact, and NetSuite.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/RT/WW/5MET3LIBL3XO.pngBill.Com Saves Labor, Postage and filing space.Currently, I use the product for the music, non-profit, legal and property management firms. It creates a system of checks and balances because of the approval system. Bill.Com saves paper and postage. It's easy to use and easy to train end users the product. Technical support is quite responsive and awesome.,Internal Audit Control Repository of cancelled checks and vendor documents Ability to save paper, postage and labor.,Create a system so you can pick and choose what should be synced or not. Make it easier to input detailed vendor bills.,10,Better Customer Service,10,10,9,10Bill.com reviewI use Bill.com to enter and pay bills for my business.,Click and drag to enter bills Cimple paying options,Getting rid of things that no longer belong there, for example, invoices I sent in 2013 that were paid to me directly. It's hard to know what my bank balance will be after the bills are paid. Why couldn't the paid bills show up in the bank account date when they will be paid?,9,It makes the bill paying process go faster.,no others,Implemented in-house,No,Trying to get rid of invoice management, and it's still there.,5Bill.com from sales perspective for a bookkeeping companyBill.com is a very important part of how I sell our services at Supporting Strategies. I speak about how it streamlines the bill paying process for our clients (we are bookkeepers).,Builds in work flow for bill routing and approval. Eliminates paper check runs. Makes tracking the bills easy.,From a sales perspective, there's nothing about Bill.com that I think should change. Your technical folks could answer this question better.,9,From sales perspective - major ROI - I sell it on every call Faster lead conversion Definitely increased employee efficiency for our bookkeepers,,60,5,Efficiency for bill pay Integration with QuickBooks Automation on client-side,I get paid my expenses as a sales person. We pay 1099 contractors.,Bringing on more sales people. Paying different vendors.,9,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,I didn't affect the buying process.,Don't know,Change management was a minor issue with the implementation,I did not implement.,8,No,9,No,I don't call too often, so "exceptional" support, I cannot say.,QuickBooks integration Getting the notices saying "Bill.com has paid" you, so that you know to look in your bank account,I can't really say any are cumbersome... the functions for which I use it are very easy.,9Great for A/P, but A/R weak. Stellar support.We use Bill.com for two things: Accounts payable -- across the company we input all invoices into Bill.com (or have them sent to an email address that forwards to our Bill.com inbox). From there our (outsourced) accounting service enters the invoice information, encodes the vendors (or adds them) which is all synced with Quickbooks Online. Then we're able to route the invoices for approval by the appropriate persons within our company, schedule payment, etc.Expense reports -- we have all our employees setup as 'vendors' within Bill.com and have them send expense reports to the same email inbox. This makes routing / approving /paying expense reports very simple (although we do have to explain to people who are also approvers/bill.com users that they'll be both a 'user' and a 'vendor')As a 10 person company (and I've used it at a ~130 person company), this allows us to dedicate nearly zero time and money to dealing with payables. It's a huge return on a very modest expense.,Bill.com is a very inexpensive solution for paperless accounts payable It syncs seamlessly with quickbooks online in both directions (you can add vendors in Bill.com at time of first invoice for instance) Bill.com has good workflow / approval routing capability, which is both simple to use and is extremely helpful for distributed teams like ours.,The accounts receivable function was weak (as of late 2011) Onboarding employees as vendors (for direct deposit reimbursement of expenses) can be a bit odd to explain. Bill.com should probably have a special case concept of a "employee vendor" and change the language and terminology in the interface. That said it's possible that we are using it for an unintended use case (expense reimbursement processing) but it works well enough. There are a few nits I'd pick with the interface, such as adding multiple pages from the inbox to a single bill, and I'd like easier quick searching of the payables pipeline (an interactive single-step filter by type-ahead by vendor). None of these are showstoppers though.,9,The return was less time spent dealing with paper, the ability for AP clerk(s) to code and enter invoices remotely, less time wasted by employees tracking down "where is my expense report" -- and the investment was minimal.,,12,0,Accounts Payable (including employee Expense Reports) Workflow routing for approval Payment processing,We use it to process employee expense reports which probably isn't that innovative but it does feel like a bit of an edge case. There are probably better solutions (Expensify?) for expense reports in particular but we won't need to consider adding another system to the mix until we grow much larger as a company.,We might use it for the receivables functions in the future. When I last looked at them a year or two ago the capability here was very early and rather weak, but it's probably worth a look again in the future. It also appears from a recent user survey (April 2014) that Bill.com may be considering adding payables / receivables financing from directly within the platform via 3rd party underwriters which could be useful to many customers.,10,,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,8,Self-taught,I'd recommend that you either get instruction from someone experienced (for syncing chart of accounts &amp; transactions with the GL for instance), or use whatever training is available from Bill.com to make sure you set it up properly and get the most out of the system.,No,10,No,We ran into a snag when attempting to automatically validate ownership of the bank account we were associating with Bill.com. The automatically generated questions didn't seem to have any correct answers for me (and were probably related to a departed founder of the company). As a result the system locked us out of that function but via the online help feature they were able to quickly resolve the problem. I also had questions about a few features in the early days after we were implemented, and via online chat someone always seemed to be available, knowledgeable, and resolved my question(s) very quickly. Basically any time I've had an issue or question they have been as good or better than any vendor I've worked with.,8,9,10,Quickbooks Enterprise (at a prior company) Quickbooks Online (at my current company),10,I don't believe we negotiated at all. The pricing was very standard, reasonable, and inexpensive.Works great for A/P but doesn't support international.It’s really useful for our stage of company to automate processes, increase use of staff accountant’s time. It is really easy to use and I have not had any issues with it. I like the e-payment feature. It provides a good repository of If you need to do research and see when payments were made, you can see the invoice and when it was paid. You have reports to support payment The reporting is pretty good.,International electronic payments are not currently supported.,Labor time savings for staff accountant – 10-15% of a person’s time currently – maybe 3 hours per week currently.,8,9,3,0,Accounts payable: We use it as a storage tool for invoices from It collects invoices from vendors, tracks when due, and based upon due date, we use the system to pay invoices once per It reduces the headcount required to support process. When we enter the invoice into Bill.com, it supports two ways to pay – through a check or e-payment. We can invite vendors to receive electronic They put their banking info into the Bill.com website and can then be paid faster.,,Vendor implemented,10,Self-taught,• For new hires, we train internally. It’s a pretty intuitive tool. There’s not much training required.,No,9,9,10,10,Quickbooks,,• No negotiation • It is an inexpensive application. • We spend <$100 per month on it. • There’s a price per user and a transaction fee.
Bill.com

Bill.com Reviews

Bill.com

Showing 5 of 79 Bill.com ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review

About Bill.com

Bill.com is a an online service for small to midsize businesses which provides a central dashboard for managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and cash flow management. It syncs with all major accounting systems like QuickBooks, Sage, Intaact, and NetSuite.

Bill.com offers four pricing options. The $20 per user, per month Essentials package contains payable OR receivable management with unlimited document storage and workflow approval. The $30 dollar Team plan syncs with accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks) and has some analytic features. The $50 Corporate package supports AR & AP and has more robust Workflow options. Finally the tailor-made Enterprise level syncs with other popular software (e.g. Salesforce) and grants API access to Bill.com.

Bill.com Integrations