- [In my experience,] a payment was delayed by a week due to Bill.com.
- I sent three long explanatory emails to Bill.com that did not [seem to] help speed along a resolution.
- Handling my problems with Bill.com ended up taking longer than the work I was trying to receive payment for.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Our bills get processed and paid in a timely manner.
- It saves time by having payees set up their own profile
- It's more affordable than other options
- Its priced for growth so you don't have to pay for features you don't use.
- We have been able to make more revenue when customers pay our invoices from viewing it on Bill.com
- We have been able to send out more invoices to more customers since having access to Bill.com
- Allowed for us to have fast communication with our customers.
- Invoices are paid faster
- You can track payments
- Positive - the invoice processing is now smooth and streamlined with Bill.com
- Positive - the ability to assign multiple approvers and budget managers
- Positive - bills are being paid timely and effectively
- We eventually went with a different AP solution
- [I feel like] I am about to quit before I do an hour of work for this company because I despair of getting paid
- takes up to an average of 3 months or longer to resolve issue which is negative for day to day operations
- Sync well when no additional dimensions are being used
- Has simple looking interface which makes it faster
- Efficiency of servicing clients is unbeatable
- Negative. This product has caused us to spend countless hours on manual processes, error fixing, angry vendors and endless confusion.
- Get paid slow.
- No need to hire someone to process the bills. Bill.com does all the heavy lifting.
- Requires approval from a manager before bills can be paid.
- Very affordable.
- Processing bills to pay each week only takes minutes instead of hours.
- Quicker response times on bill approval.
- Increased accountability of vendor management.
- Saves time through accounting software integration.
- ROI - Bill.com has enabled us to maintain a small team and devote minimal resources to processing payments each week.
- Time - Bill.com has never created any issues for us. It integrates seamlessly with our gl system and we've never had to reach out to their support team to address an issue.
- Receive payments faster
- It saves me a lot of time not having to search through emails to find bills.
- Bill.com has absolutely had a positive ROI. It streamlines multiple processes and is easy to keep track of.
- Bill.com enables you to not have to organize and save invoices and payment receipts, because it is all organized on the platform with your scanned images and any other info you could use.
- Bill.com comes with a little bit of sticker shock, but when compared with the cost of having the same control and oversight in a different solution, the cost is minuscule.
- In the compliance environment, like with non-profits or for-profits, Bill.com offers a unique, simple way to provide the control and oversight necessary for parables when you receive grants.
- Bill.com's only shortcoming is in its ability to process immediate/emergency payments. There is no way to process a payment through Bill.com and have it paid by Bill.com on the same day.
- One system to manage the vast majority of all of our AP needs with one accountant who spends 50% of their time on AP.
- Paperless processes.
- Creating financial accountability with managers around their expenses.
- The biggest return on investment is labor hours. We do not have to pay as much to manage so many vendors and bills. Also, it saves a lot of time (and headaches) for our CFO to approve and pay lots of bills.
- The approval workflow also saves us money because we are careful to only pay those invoices approved by the field superintendent and the project manager.
- And, since we are not writing checks out of our checking account, it is more secure for us .
- Reduce accounts payable work time
- Increased visibility on vendor payments
- More defined separation of duties and audit log
- Efficiency: easier vendor management.
- Flexibility: option for both ACH payments and physical checks.
- Integration: reliable transactions synced with our accounting software.
- Bill.com has allowed me to easily deal with a major transition one of my clients implemented in eliminating the accounting dept internally. The transition from that to Bill.com has maintained the flow of invoicing and payments from me to my client.
- Another client who uses Bill.com found me on the system and implemented it easily right away.
- Prior to bill.com, we received the mail for our clients, cut the checks for their bills, and physically mailed them. It's was tedious for us, and there was no cloud storage for these documents. Now that we have bill.com, we have saved HOURS of time on processing bills. It also allows all of our remote staff to process bills easily.
- Bill.com has made keeping up with Accounts Payable for our clients so simple. Because it automatically integrates with QuickBooks Online, we don't have to spend time applying payments against bills in the software - Bill.com takes care of all of that for us. This gives our employees time back to focus on serving our clients in other capacities.
Bill.com delivers financial process efficiency to small businesses and mid-sized companies through streamlined accounts payable and accounts receivable management. It leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to reduce data entry and human error. Bill.com gets more intelligent as it is used, learning user processes and preferences to provide greater control over every aspect of bill management. The modern user interface is designed to deliver greater efficiency, so users can do more in less time. And with support for all types of workflows, Bill.com scales with a business as it grows.
- Supported: AP and AR Automation
|Essentials||$39||per user/per month|
|Team||$49||per user/per month|
|Corporate||$69||per user/per month|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States|
Frequently Asked Questions
Bills.com is a an online service for SMBs which provides a central dashboard for managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and cash flow management. It syncs with all major accounting systems like QuickBooks, Sage, Intaact, and NetSuite.
Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of Bill.com are from Small Businesses and the Accounting industry.