Bill.com

Bill.com Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Deanna Williamson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Bill.com for all of our payables. We are a small team of 13, so the only daily users are myself and the controller. The CEO is a user so he can approve certain expenses. Before the controller was hired, our accounting firm associate from 9Guage was a user on our account.
Bill.com is used by our billing department to submit invoices to our customers for payment. The site allows our customers to be able to easily access the invoice and pay it. It addresses the problem of having to send invoices to our customers through other more complicated means.
Anna Morgan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using [Bill.com] in our AR department. We are still new to using it so we are testing only a few customers right now. With covid and the many delays facing the post office, Bill.com has solved the problem of slow or missing mail. Before, if an invoice was late being paid we would have to call and email the customer or resend the invoice. Often we would not reach a real person and the invoice would remain unpaid. With Bill.com, all of the invoices are in the system so there's no excuse for missing payments.
Bill.com is the driving force in our accounting process. We process all of our invoices in Bill.com, code them accordingly, and finally assign them to the appropriate approvers. We don't cut any checks in house, so this is very convenient in eliminating that process. We also use Bill.com as a placeholder to document international wires we may have sent. By recording manual payments and treating it like a cash receipt.
Bill.com was used in a multi-entity environment (real estate nonprofit with subsidiaries) and across the whole organization. The problems we were looking to solve were AP automation (less data input), centralized AP inbox, and help us towards our goal of being paperless.
Bill.com being used by Non-for-profit clients as an organization-wide system a far as integrating into Sage Intacct to help with the streamlining of the Accounts Payable module. It does not do well with integration or customization, such as user-defined dimensions, of any kind. It even has problems with core designs such as location.
March 19, 2021

Bill.com Review

I do not recommend this company. I have a vendor that uses Bill.com. You are supposed to be able to sign up for free to have your money deposited directly into your bank account for free. I could not get it to work. I contacted their support but they want $49.00 per month for me to get my answer. BUYER BEWARE.
September 11, 2020

Huge Time and Money Saver!!

JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is being used to replace the need for an AP Department. I have been using the product for a few years now and it is such a time saver. It is used by the Accounting/ Finance Department at my company. I love how when you input a bill on Bill.com, it can be paid directly by Bill.com. It does all of the heavy lifting of cutting and mailing the check to the correct vendor. Because of Bill.com, we have no need to have someone be in charge of paying the bills and cutting the checks. Bill.com does it all. Bill.com is the best substitution to an AP person.
Edison Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is being utilized in our Finance department. It helps us keep track of vendor payments, retains appropriate documentation, and synchs with our Quickbooks software. It enables an easy and fast approval process through the mobile app.
Paula Bledsoe | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Bill.com to invoice clients and receive payments. I also use it for my clients to pay their bills. It allows my clients to send all their bills to one location and sync them to Quickbooks. It allows them to pay their vendors electronically.
Bill.com is used to handle all expenses and invoice payments for our organization. Previously we had used Bill.com for our full accounts payable process but as we have grown we have migrated the invoice entry and approvals to another application. Bill.com is utilized by our finance team for approving bill payment expenses for all of our invoices that are processed on a weekly basis. Bill.com has enabled us to efficiently process payments for all of our vendors and employees and the system integrates with our GL platform seamlessly.
We are using this for customers that have signed up to autopay our reoccurring services. This was the most cost-effective solution I found that didn't require me to re-enter information each month. It does integrate with Quickbooks, which is nice. Though I wish we had more control over how it entered things in Quickbooks (we have to make a transfer every time we receive funds as it doesn't show the money depositing into the correct account, but instead puts it in a bill.com account).
Erin Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Bill.com for all bill pay and tracking purposes. We pay an accounting firm that integrates their system with Bill.com so we have access to Bill.com through their subscription, not our own.

I love being able to pay all of our bills through this very simple platform. When we get an invoice in the mail or online, I simply mail it to our designated email address, and then quickly process it within the platform for payment. Everything is perfectly organized and I can easily pull up all payment history to a specific vendor. Our accountants have access and can easily reference payments made in Bill.com if they have any questions, etc.
October 16, 2019

Bill.com is #1

Andrew Newman CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a CPA firm, we are users of Bill.com ourselves and also offer it to clients. We use to track bills and bill payments and to have a one-stop portal to see all the invoices, payments and documents related to vendors. We recommend it to our clients for the same reason. With other organizations such as non-profits, Bill.com offers the added convenience of allowing people, no matter where they are located, to pay a bill without having to come to the office. This is especially useful in small non-profits where officers sign checks and this is a huge inconvenience. Lastly, Bill.com offers the benefit of allowing you to track who approved and who signed your check which offers the organization transparency and internal control which are otherwise hard to achieve.
Bill.com is used across our entire organization for Accounts Payable. All invoices come in through our ap@ email or our AP accountant and are put into an approval workflow within Bill.com. We use Bill.com for an entirely paperless AP process. An approval workflow is set up based on the dollar limits for each manager and creates accountability throughout the organization. Bill.com is relatively easy to search for vendors and individual invoices. I do wish the search feature was a little more robust, though.
We use Bill.com to process all invoices/payables for the company, especially invoices associated with a specific job or project, so that every invoice is approved by multiple team members and that the payment process is simple and fast for our CFO. We process hundreds of invoices every month, often with new vendors, and the approval and payment process is so smooth with Bill.com.
Michael Ly | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is the preferred and primary Accounts Payable management software for both Reconciled as well as all of our customers that we provide accounts payable services for. It is very easy and convenient to use, syncs with most cloud-based accounting systems, and makes Accounts Payable management efficient and simple. As the administrator for my firm as well as for our customers, we can assign both firm access as well as customer access to any team members in our firm and users with our customers. I highly recommend this product.
Carl Grivakis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is a service used by several of the businesses my own small business contracts with. I am one of the end users who can appreciate that Bill.com has one place to show invoices due, how quickly, and methods to follow up on these invoices with my clients. I know they elected to implement Bill.com after outsourcing their accounting department to an off-shore company.
Alicia Gates, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is used by our entire organization. Our admin staff uses it to pay our own company bills and sync it seamlessly with QuickBooks Online, and our employee's use it to for our clients using the same features. Bill.com allows us to be a 100% paperless and cloud-based accounting firm. Our clients can easily submit bills, review them, approve them, and we can easily pay the bills on time, sync it to QuickBooks Online, and keep all of the financial data organized, which in turn results in real dollars saved in both the client's time and our employee's time. Furthermore, it's not even yours or your client's bank account that's at risk! Bill.com prints all of the checks from their bank account, which means if anyone tries a fraudulent activity, it's only Bill.com's information that's at risk, not yours. It's secure, it's fast, and it integrates. It's awesome!

What is Bill.com?

Bill.com delivers financial process efficiency to small businesses and mid-sized companies through streamlined accounts payable and accounts receivable management. It leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to reduce data entry and human error. Bill.com gets more intelligent as it is used, learning user processes and preferences to provide greater control over every aspect of bill management. The modern user interface is designed to deliver greater efficiency, so users can do more in less time. And with support for all types of workflows, Bill.com scales with a business as it grows.

Bill.com Features