July 18, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read David Turner's full review
Pros and Cons
- Approval workflow is perfect for ensuring everyone who needs to approve a bill does.
- Syncs with our financial software so that all jobs, accounts, bills, and payments sync (no double entry).
- The payment process is simple and gives us the ability to mark Paid, Print Check, e-Payment, or Send ACH. We also feel very secure knowing the security measures Bill.com implements.
- The invoicing portal (inbox) allows us to email all incoming invoices. The system reads much of the data for us, saving time.
- The only issue we have is that Bill.com does not sync purchase orders from our financial software, so we cannot easily match an invoice (often a progress payment) to the purchase order. We have to use a PO clearing account in our software which simply adds some data entry. If they had this integration, the software would be perfect.
- The only other feature I would like to see improved is their reporting (though this has greatly improved over the past few months). They have added more filtering and reporting features.