What is Bill.com?

Bills.com is a an online service for SMBs which provides a central dashboard for managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and cash flow management. It syncs with all major accounting systems like QuickBooks, Sage, Intaact, and NetSuite.

Horrible Experience

August 17, 2022
We subscribed to Bill.com to complement our Quickbooks.com accounting system and use mainly the Accounts Payable and Receivable features. …

July 14, 2022
We needed a solution for our payables and bill.com fit the bill. The volume that we process (800+ per week) seems to cause problem with …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bill.com, and make your voice heard!

Essentials

$45

Team

$55

Corporate

$79

per user/per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.bill.com/product/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $45 per month

What is Bill.com?

Bill.com delivers financial process efficiency to small businesses and mid-sized companies through streamlined accounts payable and accounts receivable management. It leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to reduce data entry and human error. Bill.com gets more intelligent as it is used, learning user processes and preferences to provide greater control over every aspect of bill management. The modern user interface is designed to deliver greater efficiency, so users can do more in less time. And with support for all types of workflows, Bill.com scales with a business as it grows.

Bill.com Features

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUnited States

Bill.com starts at $45.

AvidXchange, MineralTree, and Tipalti are common alternatives for Bill.com.

Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Bill.com are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

June 03, 2022

Bill.com is #1

Andrew Newman CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
The only reason it does not get a 10 is because I am old school. As a CPA, when I am helping a client with a bill.com problem, I don't want to communicate by email or deal with a level one support person. I want to deal with someone who recognizes my expertise, can quickly identify and resolve the issue and I can move on. Having said all that, I don't have a lot of need to call customer support. The program is effective and problem-free for the most part.
I could not explain to them how I was trying to remove an old email account from my company page while granting the new email account access to the bank account that the first email account had added. The "set a bank account as inactive" button is labeled delete, but they don't seem to recognize that.
I requested my Bill.com account be deleted on Wednesday so I could start all over with a fresh account; this seemed to be completed Wednesday night, but when I tried to create a new Bill.com account from the same email, it took me to my old bill.com account.
On the rare occasions when we've reached out to support with questions, their responses are timely and fully answer the questions we have. The rating primarily reflects my satisfaction with how little I've had to contact support since implementing their system.
We only had to use it when we were setting it up for the first time. The instructions were not the easiest to understand so it took a little bit. Now that it is set up, we haven't had any issues, so I haven't had to contact support.
Bill.com is incredibly easy to set up and use, yet could certainly offer better support. A live desk agent would be very helpful at times for the end-user to have as a resource. That being said, support requests are few and far between as the system is very user-friendly.
Any time we had a question or issue the online help system worked flawlessly. You could always get a live person in under a minute or two and they always seemed extremely knowledgeable about the product and were quick and helpful in resolving any issues or questions. Whenever we had to call them on the phone (to cancel a check, setup new administrators in the system [bank security related], etc), they were easy to reach and extremely helpful. I think Bill.com's service is up there among the best I've seen, across both online and telephone channels.