Bill.com Reviews

Erin Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 21, 2019

I couldn't live without Bill.com!!!

Support Rating

I haven't had to contact their customer support often (that's a good thing!) - but when I have contacted them over the phone, I have gotten a quick and clear response. They were friendly. So overall, I've only had great experiences!
Read Erin Leonard's full review
Andrew Newman CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

Bill.com is #1

Support Rating

The only reason it does not get a 10 is because I am old school. As a CPA, when I am helping a client with a bill.com problem, I don't want to communicate by email or deal with a level one support person. I want to deal with someone who recognizes my expertise, can quickly identify and resolve the issue and I can move on. Having said all that, I don't have a lot of need to call customer support. The program is effective and problem-free for the most part.
Read Andrew Newman CPA's full review
January 16, 2020

A simple but effective system

Support Rating

On the rare occasions when we've reached out to support with questions, their responses are timely and fully answer the questions we have. The rating primarily reflects my satisfaction with how little I've had to contact support since implementing their system.
December 11, 2019

Works well for ACH payments

Support Rating

We only had to use it when we were setting it up for the first time. The instructions were not the easiest to understand so it took a little bit. Now that it is set up, we haven't had any issues, so I haven't had to contact support.
October 22, 2019

Bill.com is the best AP Automation tool on the market

Support Rating

Bill.com is incredibly easy to set up and use, yet could certainly offer better support. A live desk agent would be very helpful at times for the end-user to have as a resource. That being said, support requests are few and far between as the system is very user-friendly.
September 25, 2014

Great for A/P, but A/R weak. Stellar support.

Support Rating

Any time we had a question or issue the online help system worked flawlessly. You could always get a live person in under a minute or two and they always seemed extremely knowledgeable about the product and were quick and helpful in resolving any issues or questions. Whenever we had to call them on the phone (to cancel a check, setup new administrators in the system [bank security related], etc), they were easy to reach and extremely helpful. I think Bill.com's service is up there among the best I've seen, across both online and telephone channels.
December 18, 2014

Great system!

Support Rating

The chat function is awesome and the response time is so quick!

About Bill.com

Bill.com delivers financial process efficiency to small businesses and mid-sized companies through streamlined accounts payable and accounts receivable management. It leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to reduce data entry and human error. Bill.com gets more intelligent as it is used, learning user processes and preferences to provide greater control over every aspect of bill management. The modern user interface is designed to deliver greater efficiency, so users can do more in less time. And with support for all types of workflows, Bill.com scales with a business as it grows.

Bill.com Features