Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Billtrust, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Billtrust is designed to make it easier for B2B companies to get paid. The company has offered A/R automation for nearly two decades, with customers spanning 40+ industries and boasting double digit market share in many of the industries they serve.
Billtrust provides automated order-to-cash solutions that meet diverse buyer requirements and speed cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement and intelligent matching and payment posting. The vendor states that Billtrust pushes automation into new areas like their supplier-driven payments network, automated invoice delivery into A/P portals, and an automated credit application process. Billtrust aims to drive results by helping customers increase electronic adoption of invoices and payments and widening technology bottlenecks.
For more information, visit Billtrust at www.billtrust.com.
- Quick on-boarding for dealers to use.
- Search feature of PO or invoice #, etc. when logged in as the dealer.
- When logged in to Client Connect, would like to choose page number easily, instead of clicking Next Page as many times as needed.
- Have to scroll to right to display all columns when it looks like there is plenty of room to display them without a scroll bar.
- Seeing what the customer sees when they are logged in to post a payment. Makes it a lot easier to walk through and get them used to using the portal.
- It allows us to receive payments from dealers direct from their bank accounts and not have to process as many check payments in the mail.
- Delivery of invoices & Statements (email, fax, mail)
- Online bill payment for customers
- Possibly for online Credit Applications
- Don't know
- Dealer payment portal very easy to navigate even for non-tech savvy payers.
- Easy to log in as user and view as they see things.
- Easy to re-send items from within BillTrust
- Scroll bar drag to right on main screen when there looks to be enough room to fit all columns without needing a scrollbar.
- If sending invoices to multiple email addresses, the SmartTrak will only track one email (the first email address?) to show if it was opened or not.
- When in Reporting section, I find this screen to be out-dated and could use a refresh in terms of scrolling (all the way to the bottom for Invoice Extract) or another means of display the reporting options.
- Implementation - Billtrust was relatively easy to implement, and there were guiding resources that assisted me during the process. Getting every branch spun up was relatively simple.
- Payment Status - Billtrust provided actual payment status for each customer, and having a payment route to the correct bank account by the store was automated. There was no reconciliation needed with that.
- UI - Billtrust could've had a better design and overall user interface. Everything worked, but at times it could be challenging to navigate to the feature you needed to use.
- Internal Dashboard - The internal dashboard was outdated and hard to navigate at times. The data produced by the dashboard was congested and didn't provide the most efficient view for gathering certain customer information.
- Billtrust decreased our collections balance and helped many customers get out of the red. In turn, that decreased our legal fees and increased our cash on hand.
- Billtrust helped our customers by offering a customer portal where they could log in to see their invoices and pay them. This saved a lot of time for our sales reps, who didn't spend their day helping customers get their invoices and pay.
- Billtrust's customer service always replies within 24 hours, leaving the case open until it is verified to be resolved.
- The customer portal our credit managers access is exceptionally well designed, allowing us to see when an invoice was delivered, and even when the end-user opened it. There are built-in reports to answer almost any question.
- The on-invoice marketing of eInvoice Connect provides enough information for anyone that obtains an invoice to create an account and change the method of receiving invoices. This hasn't caused a problem that we know of, but the possibility exists.
- They should have a set of alarms - email notifications to a set address when something goes wrong, like if one of our customers signs up for eInvoice Connect, sets their delivery option to online only, but then never logs in.
- Since we've been using Billtrust for 15 years, it's hard to know what the ROI would be were we to convert now.
- However, we would incur a great expense if we were to try going without Billtrust now. We would have the expense of postage, land-lines for faxing, and extra server capacity for mass emails, especially at month-end when we send statements.
- It allows customers to pull past / missed invoices for review and payment.
- It can work well to track open amounts on the account.
- It allows us to pay our invoice online through a p-card, which helps increase our potential rebate with our bank.
- It has a feature that allows you to make notes about the invoice so you can track what actions have taken place.
- Anyone in our organization can create an account for a vendor with Billtrust. The upside.easy to set up. The downside.invoices stop going through the usual channels and only go to this person. Also, if they leave the company, it's tough to gain access to the account to allow central management.
- Invoices showed as open in the software may not be accessible. It doesn't seem like the AR departments scrub the data, so our group has had to manipulate the data manually.
- Invoices do not always automatically move to paid when a payment is made online. We discovered this by making a duplicate payment on a group of invoices.
- We are currently using it to reconcile two large vendor accounts.
- We have been making electronic payments through our p-card for the past several months - allowing us to earn rebates of 1.17 - 1.25% on the payments made.
- The downside is. The data isn't that clean, and we have spent hours and hours trying to get to the real number we owe to these vendors.
- The payment portal is of the highest security, giving our participating customers piece of mind.
- By offering electronic methods of billing statement, and other documents, electronically (email, ebill, ebank presentations) we are able to save on printing an postage costs.
- Always on the cusp of emerging technologies, and willing to share their experience, Billtrust offers webinars, Twitterviews, classes, and conferences to keep you in the know and ahead in your industry.
- Billtrust has a crack customer service team that always responds promptly, and with through follow up. Even better yet, when you respond to a survey on their customer service, they will donate to charity - that shows a willingness to hear what their customers have to say.
- If you ever think of an idea, Billtrust is accepting of considering its implementation and how it can be incorporated into their services and systems, making the growth of services organically functional.
- Some of the best packages offered are pricier than are affordable by a small municipal entity; however, there are affordable options available to help proliferate success.
- There are multiple packages, with multiple tiers of service. It allows for products to be offered for one package over another. I believe a simplification to one product with purchase in/out tiers would be more streamlined and flexible.
- 10 day reduction in our DSO resulting in increased cash flow
- Savings in printing, ink, folding, stuffing, and postage over in-house production, and additional savings with every customer that changes from paper to electronic delivery methods
- Increased payment application by batching payment types by day into one file
- Enhanced knowledge base for staff through webinars, Twitterviews, conferences, classes, and contact with customer support allow our staff to utilize our tools fully