Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Billtrust's customer service always replies within 24 hours, leaving the case open until it is verified to be resolved.
- The customer portal our credit managers access is exceptionally well designed, allowing us to see when an invoice was delivered, and even when the end-user opened it. There are built-in reports to answer almost any question.
- The on-invoice marketing of eInvoice Connect provides enough information for anyone that obtains an invoice to create an account and change the method of receiving invoices. This hasn't caused a problem that we know of, but the possibility exists.
- They should have a set of alarms - email notifications to a set address when something goes wrong, like if one of our customers signs up for eInvoice Connect, sets their delivery option to online only, but then never logs in.
- Quick on-boarding for dealers to use.
- Search feature of PO or invoice #, etc. when logged in as the dealer.
- When logged in to Client Connect, would like to choose page number easily, instead of clicking Next Page as many times as needed.
- It allows customers to pull past / missed invoices for review and payment.
- It can work well to track open amounts on the account.
- It allows us to pay our invoice online through a p-card, which helps increase our potential rebate with our bank.
- It has a feature that allows you to make notes about the invoice so you can track what actions have taken place.
- Anyone in our organization can create an account for a vendor with Billtrust. The upside.easy to set up. The downside.invoices stop going through the usual channels and only go to this person. Also, if they leave the company, it's tough to gain access to the account to allow central management.
- Invoices showed as open in the software may not be accessible. It doesn't seem like the AR departments scrub the data, so our group has had to manipulate the data manually.
- Invoices do not always automatically move to paid when a payment is made online. We discovered this by making a duplicate payment on a group of invoices.
- Implementation - Billtrust was relatively easy to implement, and there were guiding resources that assisted me during the process. Getting every branch spun up was relatively simple.
- Payment Status - Billtrust provided actual payment status for each customer, and having a payment route to the correct bank account by the store was automated. There was no reconciliation needed with that.
- UI - Billtrust could've had a better design and overall user interface. Everything worked, but at times it could be challenging to navigate to the feature you needed to use.
- Internal Dashboard - The internal dashboard was outdated and hard to navigate at times. The data produced by the dashboard was congested and didn't provide the most efficient view for gathering certain customer information.
- The payment portal is of the highest security, giving our participating customers piece of mind.
- By offering electronic methods of billing statement, and other documents, electronically (email, ebill, ebank presentations) we are able to save on printing an postage costs.
- Always on the cusp of emerging technologies, and willing to share their experience, Billtrust offers webinars, Twitterviews, classes, and conferences to keep you in the know and ahead in your industry.
- Billtrust has a crack customer service team that always responds promptly, and with through follow up. Even better yet, when you respond to a survey on their customer service, they will donate to charity - that shows a willingness to hear what their customers have to say.
- If you ever think of an idea, Billtrust is accepting of considering its implementation and how it can be incorporated into their services and systems, making the growth of services organically functional.
- Some of the best packages offered are pricier than are affordable by a small municipal entity; however, there are affordable options available to help proliferate success.
- There are multiple packages, with multiple tiers of service. It allows for products to be offered for one package over another. I believe a simplification to one product with purchase in/out tiers would be more streamlined and flexible.
Billtrust Scorecard Summary
Billtrust is designed to make it easier for B2B companies to get paid. The company has offered A/R automation for nearly two decades, with customers spanning 40+ industries and boasting double digit market share in many of the industries they serve.
Billtrust provides automated order-to-cash solutions that meet diverse buyer requirements and speed cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement and intelligent matching and payment posting. The vendor states that Billtrust pushes automation into new areas like their supplier-driven payments network, automated invoice delivery into A/P portals, and an automated credit application process. Billtrust aims to drive results by helping customers increase electronic adoption of invoices and payments and widening technology bottlenecks.
For more information, visit Billtrust at www.billtrust.com.
Billtrust Technical Details