Billtrust

Billtrust Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

John Heinzel | TrustRadius Reviewer
After 15 years I have only had a handful of support cases each year. When I have created support cases for issues the response time is under 24 hours. And the initial response is typically enough for me to close the case. I do not remember a case that needed to be escalated. For cases I opened to request changes (subject line, logo, etc.) the case is typically resolved within 7 days, and always includes examples for me to verify before the change is put into production. There are not typically any issues with Billtrust itself - my support cases typically involve issues that we caused with bad data, or requests for information we do not have access to through any of the existing reports.
Jill Liegghio | TrustRadius Reviewer
We deal with our customer's AR personnel to help resolve issues with our open invoices. They can help us but seem to be lacking in the overall understanding of the Billtrust software and why things may work the way they do. We have some accounts that are active that we have been unable to add to our corporate account, and as a result, these bills must be paid via check, and we are not currently receiving statements. It would be great if they had more robust customer service or maybe different criteria for creating accounts.
They got back promptly on every ticket we needed. They were friendly and usually helped us solve the problem. However, there were times when it was clear they just sent a support article back instead of seeking to understand the root of more complex issues that our users had.

What is Billtrust?

Billtrust is designed to make it easier for B2B companies to get paid. The company has offered A/R automation for nearly two decades, with customers spanning 40+ industries and boasting double digit market share in many of the industries they serve.

Billtrust provides automated order-to-cash solutions that meet diverse buyer requirements and speed cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement and intelligent matching and payment posting. The vendor states that Billtrust pushes automation into new areas like their supplier-driven payments network, automated invoice delivery into A/P portals, and an automated credit application process. Billtrust aims to drive results by helping customers increase electronic adoption of invoices and payments and widening technology bottlenecks.

For more information, visit Billtrust at www.billtrust.com.

Billtrust Video