$300 / user / month
$375 / user / month
Entry-level set up fee?
- $25,000 per installationOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $300 per month per user
BindHQ’s agency operating system aims to enable technology-driven MGAs, MGUs & Wholesalers to bind more business and expand their revenue.
BindHQ’s cloud-based platform reduces total cost of ownership with no hardware or servers to maintain, reduced upfront capital expenditures, and once the user is live, product upgrades are continuous, and automatic.
BindHQ’s integrated, multiple line of business comparative rater instantly inputs, rates and compares risks across binding authority markets, giving producers more time to underwrite and write better business for carrier partners.
BindHQ’s open API integrates with best-in-breed third party suppliers, whether that be third party risk data providers, business intelligence tools, electronic payments and premium finance companies, or compliance tools making frictionless transacting a reality.
BindHQ’s integrated accounting, taxation and compliance functions can reduce back office costs - creating cash flow to reinvest.
BindHQ out-of-the-box reports gives the user tools to better manage the business, while aggregating data to guide strategy for the medium term.
BindHQ’s policy management systems enables MGUs and Program Managers to get a product to market in weeks and incorporate into the comparative rater to push best risks into the user's own programs.
- Supported: Cloud-based 'coretech' agency operating system, 100% uptime, no server costs or hardware upgrades
- Supported: Fully integrated multi-LOB comparative rater
- Supported: Open API linking BindHQ to best in breed software solutions amplifying the power of your technology
- Supported: Integrated accounting, taxation & compliance
- Supported: Comprehensive Knowledge Base & Online Support
- Vertafore Aim
- Alis i-engineering
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada|
1. Looking up policies and seeing if they have been paid.
2. Sending out statements and allowing for review of those statements in an organized function. It provides Agency Bill/Direct Bill, Receivables/Payables, Open/Closed. 3. It allows for us to post/offset and make decisions based on producer, carriers, finance companies and agents directions.
Scenarios where it is less appropriate.
1. Outside of the insurance field. But just saying that as for right now. It does not mean that this kind of platform is not usable for other industries, but it would need to be modeled to fit each industry. It has all the core structures needed to help organize and run a business.