Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Bioclinica ICL was used as a central repository of all the CT scans for a clinical trial. The system was mainly used by the Clinical Operations and Clinical Science departments. The system ensured that clinical trial imaging data obtained compiled with trial protocol and standards; maintains imagining data quality within several clinical sites and provided a verifiable record of the imaging process.
- The system is very easy to use by the end user. Uploading of images by the site is a very streamlined process
- BioClinica has the capability to centrally read the CT scan images by their own internal radiologist for consistency purposes
- BioClinica has a very good customer service and helpline
- Report generating should be more robust and up to date. Clinical trial sites receive multiple queries for the same images even after the sites have responded to the same query.
- The webiste to upload images by the site is good but I have used other similar software which is more intuitive and easy to maneuver.
Read this authenticated review
BioClinica ICL is well suited for meeting the requirements for regulatory filling and submission support, imagining collection and QC, centralized independent review for consistency purposes, site training and imagining archiving and sharing. The Bioclinica team also assist you with creating the database based on the protocol and study design. Bioclinical ICL has all the features to meet the requirements for medical imagining but they can ensure that their interface is more intuitive and easy to use.
BioClinica ICL Scorecard Summary
About BioClinica ICL
BioClinica ICL is that company's imagine core lab service, which supports clinical trials with imaging services.
Categories: Clinical Trial Management
BioClinica ICL Technical Details