https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/K8/fh/JLSL3NM23GDG.PNGWhy BirdEye Rocks!I own an Advertising Agency and I recommend Birdeye to call my clients. The platform is the easiest I've seen in the industry. Simple and easy for my clients to use as well. Their support team is also the very best. Knowledgeable on every level, responds immediately and they even follow up with a phone call. They don't close a case until they get permission to do so. We use it across my whole organization. Problems it solves: The Ability to handle ALL reviews on one platform. Allows SMS Text Message for review request Allows you to share reviews on other social media and some are automatically shared Allows you to choose where you'd like to send customers to get a review It can be automated through API Allows us to keep reviews up to date Allows us to stay ahead of the competition by having the most reviews that are current From start to finish, I've had NO issues with Birdeye - Top Notch Sales Reps, Management, Customer Service - It can't get any better,Their Support Team is beyond amazing. Very Knowledgeable, they know the product inside and out, they respond immediately. They don't close a support question without confirming I have everything I need! They have the fastest, easiest platform that makes it just a click or two away from a review. It's not all Jammed up, no signing in with email, etc. They get right to the point. Their Reporting is Top-Notch. In the click of a button I can tell a client exactly how many reviews have come in via the BirdEye Platform for each Review Site. I can tell my clients their conversion ratio or they can log in 24/7 as well.,The Only Thing I can think of is the ability to easily determine whether or not a review was done through the platform or if the customer went direct to the Review Site. You do have to jump through hoops for this. They could provide re-sellers more knowledge regarding strategies that seem to work better with different industries. What review source works best for Dental vs Restaurants? What tools are their direct clients using to get the reviews? IPads? Sign in Widget? What process gets the most reviews by Industry would be some great inside information. If they could provide knowledge regarding the day and time people are more likely to respond to reviews by industry. Easier step by step instructions for me to give my clients so they can upload phone numbers and emails. Currently they have a template, but if you change anything on the template, the entire process gets screwed up, so it takes some time before you learn what not to do.,9,3,All Positive ROI - It's simple As a re-seller, it's all residual income, sell it once, train them, your done. Even if we manage it as a re-seller, once you know the platform, you can pay a college student pennies to send out the campaigns or train clients. As an owner, I recommend it, my clients take my expert opinion, I'm done.,Podium,QuickBooks OnlineThe Benefits of BirdeyeOur organization has utilized Birdeye in several ways. Initially it was utilized to solicit and track quotes from patients and family members. The quotes are now linked to our website and serve as a marketing tool for those researching our organization. In addition, it's served as an important tracking tool by alerting us to testimonials that have been left on sites that are not monitored as frequently. This allows us to respond in a timely manner.,They provide a nice home page template that is customizable and features testimonials made by our patients and their family members. This is nice because we can link it directly to our website. We're also able to customize the look of our home page to match our company branding. The tracking system monitors a number of sites making it easier to know when a post is left. It would be very time consuming to try to monitor all of these sites manually, especially with a number of locations. The Birdeye system allows you to assist individuals in leaving testimonials. This is especially helpful for our older clientele who don't always have access to online sites, computers or smart phones.,It would be nice if the alerts about posts were a touch quicker. Sometimes I don't receive the alert until a day or two after it's actually made. Sometimes when I utilize the system to respond to a testimonial, it doesn't transfer over to the actual site. This is especially true for testimonials that are made on Google+. I do believe they are working on this issue.,10,1,As marketers, we all know the value of a positive testimonial. People are very quick to leave negative comments regarding just about any situation. It's nice to have a forum that highlights many of the good things going on in a company. Birdeye is also a positive tool in helping us maintain a high response rate to all quotes made, whether they be positive or negative. We address all quotes as part of our business practice, and the software makes it easy for us to do this in a timely and professional manner. Overall, I feel the rates for Birdeye are a bit expensive. Since I have a number of facilities, it would be helpful for renewal purposes if they could have more discounts for multi-facility organizations.BirdEye will increase your reviewsWe are a dental office with over 3000 patients. We use BirdEye to encourage our patients to leave reviews and be able to handle complaints quickly and efficiently. BirdEye integrates with our practice management software so it takes very little effort on our part.,We have seen a huge increase of reviews being left - all but 2 have been 5*. It takes very little oversight or work on our part. It integrates with our software and sends request for feedback to our patients.,It seems like customer service is now being handled overseas and has not been as helpful as in the past.,9,2,We've seen an increase of new patients who have come to us because of the positive reviews. We've seen a higher Google placement /SEO function.,Demandforce and Solutionreach,CS PracticeWorks SoftwareBirdEye gets results!We use BirdEye to solicit ratings and reviews from our members.,By soliciting reviews it increases the number of ratings on FaceBook and Google. Usually, people will only leave reviews when they are unhappy. This encourages everyone to leave a review. So you receive more positive reviews. BirdEye sent batches of emails to our existing member base.,After the batches of emails went out, reviews were scarce because only new members were receiving an email asking for a review. I'm not renewing BirdEye because it has run its course. They could be more proactive in keeping us as a client.,10,1,BirdEye was worth every penny we spent. We were at 3.6-star rating on Google and now we are 4.5. We were 4.2 on FB and now we are 4.9.,vCitaLove Birdeye!Birdeye is used primarily by our Marketing Department. It allows for reach outreach and monitoring.,User friendly dashboard. Great Account Management team. Seamless review outreach.,Nothing needs improvement; Birdeye's capabilities and system are miles ahead of their competitors.,9,3,Growing the number of reviews for all of our clinics which in turn has helped to boost revenue.,
BirdEye

BirdEye Reviews

BirdEye
Filter 12 vetted BirdEye reviews and ratings
July 27, 2018

User Review: "Why BirdEye Rocks!"

Problems it solves:

The Ability to handle ALL reviews on one platform.
Allows SMS Text Message for review request
Allows you to choose where you'd like to send customers to get a review
It can be automated through API
Allows us to keep reviews up to date
  • Their Support Team is beyond amazing. Very Knowledgeable, they know the product inside and out, they respond immediately. They don't close a support question without confirming I have everything I need!
  • They have the fastest, easiest platform that makes it just a click or two away from a review. It's not all Jammed up, no signing in with email, etc. They get right to the point.
  • Their Reporting is Top-Notch. In the click of a button I can tell a client exactly how many reviews have come in via the BirdEye Platform for each Review Site. I can tell my clients their conversion ratio or they can log in 24/7 as well.
  • The Only Thing I can think of is the ability to easily determine whether or not a review was done through the platform or if the customer went direct to the Review Site. You do have to jump through hoops for this.
  • They could provide re-sellers more knowledge regarding strategies that seem to work better with different industries. What review source works best for Dental vs Restaurants? What tools are their direct clients using to get the reviews? IPads? Sign in Widget? What process gets the most reviews by Industry would be some great inside information.
  • If they could provide knowledge regarding the day and time people are more likely to respond to reviews by industry.
  • Easier step by step instructions for me to give my clients so they can upload phone numbers and emails. Currently they have a template, but if you change anything on the template, the entire process gets screwed up, so it takes some time before you learn what not to do.
It's tough for restaurants, as it is difficult to get the names, phone, and email of customers to send a review.

Perfect for the service industry, events, entertainment, places to visit on vacation and products. - especially if it's automated. Who's going to pick a plumber with a 2.0 or 3.0 Google rating? It's not an option in the service industry as your customers are now your marketing source, like it or not.

Tough for Doctors, Dentist, Medical Professionals as well, unless you use an API and get it automated, and most re-sellers don't want to deal with the cost associated with an API.
Read Lynn Holloway-Mylton's full review
July 03, 2018

User Review: "The Benefits of Birdeye"

• They provide a nice home page template that is customizable and features testimonials made by our patients and their family members. This is nice because we can link it directly to our website. We're also able to customize the look of our home page to match our company branding.
  • The tracking system monitors a number of sites making it easier to know when a post is left. It would be very time consuming to try to monitor all of these sites manually, especially with a number of locations.
  • The Birdeye system allows you to assist individuals in leaving testimonials. This is especially helpful for our older clientele who don't always have access to online sites, computers or smart phones.
  • It would be nice if the alerts about posts were a touch quicker. Sometimes I don't receive the alert until a day or two after it's actually made.
  • Sometimes when I utilize the system to respond to a testimonial, it doesn't transfer over to the actual site. This is especially true for testimonials that are made on Google+. I do believe they are working on this issue.
Birdeye is well suited for highlighting the positive comments that are made about your organization. It's also ideal for alerting you to potentially negative comments and gives you the option to control how they are viewed by the public. For example, you can set up parameters for highlighting the quotes that you feel are most beneficial. I also like the fact that it allows you to have a branded homepage that can link directly to your website. This can also be promoted through social media channels as well.
Read Dawn Harsch's full review
July 30, 2018

"BirdEye will increase your reviews"

• We have seen a huge increase of reviews being left - all but 2 have been 5*.
  • It takes very little oversight or work on our part.
  • It integrates with our software and sends request for feedback to our patients.
  • It seems like customer service is now being handled overseas and has not been as helpful as in the past.
It is very well suited for dental/medical offices with solid customer service that want to generate more positive reviews. It might not be well suited if good customer services policies are not already in place.
Read Lorie Dunn's full review
July 27, 2018

User Review: "BirdEye gets results!"

We use BirdEye to solicit ratings and reviews from our members.
  • By soliciting reviews it increases the number of ratings on FaceBook and Google.
  • Usually, people will only leave reviews when they are unhappy. This encourages everyone to leave a review. So you receive more positive reviews.
  • BirdEye sent batches of emails to our existing member base.
  • After the batches of emails went out, reviews were scarce because only new members were receiving an email asking for a review.
  • I'm not renewing BirdEye because it has run its course.
  • They could be more proactive in keeping us as a client.
BirdEye is suited for any business that wants to increase their star rating on Google or FB. What business would not want that?
Read Denise Deem's full review
July 13, 2018

User Review: "Love Birdeye!"

• User friendly dashboard.
  • Great Account Management team.
  • Seamless review outreach.
  • Nothing needs improvement; Birdeye's capabilities and system are miles ahead of their competitors.
Birdeye is well suited for growing your overall number of positive reviews and limiting the number of negative reviews posted about your company on the web.

Birdeye is less appropriate for smaller businesses as the cost per location is higher than competitors. It makes sense when you have a multi-location business.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
December 19, 2017

Review: "BirdEye- easy to use and worth every penny!"

At the Gabel Hair Restoration Center, our patients spend many hours in the operating room undergoing their hair transplant, and often times, asking the patient to write about the experience is something that gets forgotten. BirdEye makes it easy as sending an email or text directly to our patients to ask for that review just a few days after the procedure, so they are still excited about their experience. In addition, being able to respond to their review or feedback directly on the Birdeye interface makes it very convenient and easy to remember too.
  • Easy to send review requests
  • Managing & updating your online presence is a breeze
  • The custom reports that Birdeye generates is useful for seeing traffic across multiple social platforms
  • Managing and replying to reviews is easy to do from the interface
  • The Setup and editing of the business profile and adding our social accounts was completely intuitive and easy
  • If the review notifications came in at the same time as they do from the source social media it would make it more timely.
  • Adding the ability to create surveys to send to out for feedback from patients would be useful
  • Making the email templates more customizable
Mainly good in the service or restaurant industries, although it could’ve been used for reputation management for Online shops too.
Read Kale Beyer's full review
December 20, 2017

Review: "BirdEye Reputation Management, cutting-edge product with great customer support"

As marketing director for a branch of Academy Mortgage, I use BirdEye to collect reviews and feedback for our branch location as well as the individual loan officers across Facebook, Google, Yelp and Zillow. We are the only branch of the company (there are over 300) that uses BirdEye. BirdEye is part of the reason why we have so many more online reviews than the other branches. It addresses the problem of creating an easy and systematic way to collect feedback from everyone of our clients and referral partners; whether good or bad.
  • Roll-up reviews for multi-location businesses. AKA our loan officer reviews also show up on our main branch profile.
  • Google seller rating integration.
  • Campaigns and reminders for past clients to leave reviews via email and SMS.
  • Customer support. Rep is always reaching out to go over new features and make sure we are happy with the product.
  • Continuing to innovate. Not a month goes by that BirdEye doesn't improve their product.
  • Listening and implementing feedback.
  • Staying on top of changes with the review sites we encourage clients to leave us feedback on.
  • New survey functionality is awesome but needs a few tweaks to make it more effective.
  • Review integration on Wordpress websites could be improved.
BirdEye is well suited for automatically sending review requests from our clients so we don't have to spend time managing the process. It integrates with most industry-specific review sites (like Zillow in our case) so we can focus on networks that are important for us but may not be for another industry. I can't think of an industry in which reviews aren't important, so no scenario I think in which it wouldn't be appropriate.
Read Timothy Marti's full review
December 18, 2017

Review: "BirdEye - A Stellar Program for Reputation Management"

I absolutely love the BirdEye platform as well as their team. It's incredibly useful, and it's hugely important that they focus on development of the platform. They are always taking feedback and implementing improvements and developing new features. There have been several suggestions I've made implemented by their team in the last year, they're just a fantastic partner overall. There is room for growth in regards to insight analysis, I've used some platforms with natural language processors that seemed a bit more sophisticated or maybe it was the tool to dig into this data? Either way, we still get exactly what we need and are able to use BirdEye to get an overview of all our customer feedback across all sources and it lets us identify areas of improvement. The service/ticketing process is huge for us as well, we're able to track our follow up, our CEO can easily see that any complaints are being addressed with the customer, as well as with our team. And it helps us make sure we're consistently keeping up with this feedback and nothing slips through the cracks. 10/10 would recommend BirdEye to any company looking to get a better handle on their customer feedback.
  • Data Aggregation - All Sources Feeding into One Place.
  • Research & Development - Great at listening to customers and actively improving the system.
  • Reps/Support - Our rep is amazing! Always quickly responds and is incredibly helpful!
  • Insight Analysis - They have already made some major improvements here, and it by no means is lacking, I just see this as about the only major area for continued improvement.
  • Additional Integration - Say if they could integrate with a full blow email management program - there is a lot of potential here with the integration with other platforms.
Tired of going to 20 different places to see your customer feedback?
Tired of trying to quantify what the feedback is actually telling you? Which areas to focus on improving?
Need a way to track customer feedback and see what's being done about it?
BirdEye is your answer!!
Read Samantha Lawrence's full review

BirdEye Scorecard Summary

About BirdEye

BirdEye is a set of online business reputation management tools focused on customer reviews and social media activity. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, customer surveys, social listening, social publishing, social engagement, social ticketing for customer support, and competitive analytics features.

BirdEye Technical Details