BirdEye Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Lynette Williams profile photo
We use Birdeye for our Reputation Management online. We have tried several other companies in the past and were never satisfied with the results and therefore canceled the service. Within one month of using Birdeye, we have the results we have been looking for! We have received more patient feedback in one month with BirdEye that we have in the past 10 years total. We are hooked!
  • Ease of use.
  • It runs seamlessly and effectively.
  • Not having to solicit (harassing) patients while in the office for their feedback online.
  • I have not found anything about Birdeye that is difficult or that we are unhappy about. We LOVE it!
If you are looking for a better online presence with positive customer reviews, this is your product! BirdEye makes it so easy and your customers can choose to leave feedback at their convenience with a gentle reminder a day or so later. No more asking people face to face to please take the time to give you a review. Your staff is happy and your customers are happier by not being put on the spot.
Read Lynette Williams's full review
Aaron Novello profile photo
We use BirdEye for our whole organization. Each time we sell a home, we send our clients a link to write a review about their experience. BirdEye gives prospective clients a window into the experiences of past clients. It gives me instant credibility as a salesperson, which has led to new business.
  • They make it easy to capture reviews.
  • They have great customer service if you have any questions or concerns.
  • Their site shows up high when clients Google my name.
  • I suppose it would be useful to be able to send multiple requests for reviews at the same time.
  • BirdEye could send reminders to clients if they haven't written a review (after a few days or so).
  • All in all, I am happy with their service.
It is suited in any sales business as clients are going more and more online to shop for services. They want social proof that you are treating your customers well and getting results. It would be less appropriate in a business that does not have a lot of online presence, but none come to mind.
Read Aaron Novello's full review
Melanie Phillips profile photo
We use BirdEye to manage all our client reviews. They generate a request for reviews and make sure they are organized properly.
  • We don't have to go to all of the social media sites to check on our reviews. We can just check with BirdEye.
  • They send us an email when a review is posted.
  • I have no complaints.
It is well suited for dental & medical offices so they can address any issues with their patients' review so that they can make changes to improve their patient care.
Read Melanie Phillips's full review
Ronnie Gerard profile photo
We are an HVAC company and here in Florida, there is a great deal of competition which means reviews are extremely important. Because it's difficult to get field service technicians to ask for reviews consistently, the Birdeye approach is very important. The busier these guys are, the less likely they are to remember to ask for a review, so having Birdeye handle it makes it much easier on the techs while getting us what we need. In addition, having to remember passwords and dealing with how many different websites equals difficulty monitoring reviews. If a review is less than 5 stars, I want to be able to address it right away. Birdeye brings all of it together in one convenient location and even alerts me to new reviews. We've only just recently signed up with Birdeye but we already see a difference.
  • Asking for reviews: It's done automatically each day and they will ask the customer twice more, waiting 2 days between requests. The repeat increases the likely-hood that the customer will do the review but they don't hound the customer.
  • Navigating the software: this software is really easy to learn and they've provided a knowledge base as well as customer contact if you need more help. It's clean, clear and easy to navigate. It brings all your reviews into one easy to locate.
  • Customization: Besides integrating with our field management software to request reviews, a link can be placed on the company website and can be completely customized with company colors so it fits the look of the website.
  • Being able to go to one website to see and answer all of our reviews really take the hassle out of handling reviews!
  • Perhaps because we are new with Birdeye, I don't have any issues with their software. Everything works as it should.
I don't know where they would be less appropriate; easy to use the software, one location for all of our reviews, including social media, and they ask for the reviews, what could be better!
Read Ronnie Gerard's full review
Todd Blevins profile photo
I am a single dentist practice, and as owner and sole decision maker, I hired BirdEye to help generate online Google reviews. Now into my second year with BirdEye, I am convinced of its effectiveness and power to generate new patients for my practice. I feel that it is worth the investment and plan on continuing our partnership for years to come.
  • It’s easy to use format streamlines the patient review process.
  • It posts the reviews very quickly.
  • BirdEye sends texts to my patients immediately after their appointments.
  • I am not aware of any improvements needed at this time.
It is well suited for quick response reviews that make it easy for patients to fill out immediately after their appointments. BirdEye has texting chat for making appointments but I have not utilized this function as of yet. This will be very appropriate for the younger generation that prefers to text than call.
Read Todd Blevins's full review
Jeremy Medinac profile photo
Without BirdEye we rarely collected any reviews at all, even the reviews that were collected were mediocre at best. BirdEye was able to take my reviews that were in the dumps from a 2.5 star rating to a 4.9 star rating with over 200 collected reviews on Google! It was so easy to get started with BirdEye, the setup was minimal and now we a have a review faucet which brings in multiple reviews a week over all of the different review platforms!
  • Easy setup.
  • BirdEye collects online reviews, it does what it should!
  • 0 to Hero in weeks!
  • Of course it could be less expensive!
  • Domestic tech support...
I don't see any service industry that shouldn't use BirdEye!
Read Jeremy Medinac's full review
Erika Solomon profile photo
Logistically, once a new parent/customer checks out for their child's doctor's appointment, the front desk team member explains that she will be emailing the parent a "BirdEye Review," and if the parent was happy with the service we provided, it would be wonderful if he/she could complete the review.
  • BirdEye makes it easy for our patients/customers to review is by sending them an email.
  • BirdEye sends the administrator a copy of the newly posted review so I can copy and text it immediately to our team members so we can cheer on each other for our great review.
  • BirdEye makes it easy for our front desk team members to ask for and receive patient/customer reviews.
  • If we do receive a bad review, I would like the ability to respond to that review (maybe there already is) so I can try to rectify, but at least address what we could have done better.
First of all, I did explain to my daughter's orthodontist how much BirdEye has helped us with the growth of our client base. The orthodontist did purchase it. Most importantly to us and our growth, our practice has been open for a little over 2 years and we have nearly 300 5-star reviews.
Read Erika Solomon's full review
Madison Junck profile photo
We use BirdEye for reviews from our patients on Google and Facebook. We were having issues finding a simple way for our patients to leave a review and this has completely solved that problem! The process is made so easy for them which has gained us so many reviews!
  • Get LOTS of reviews. Since we started around 2 months ago our Google and Facebook reviews have sky-rocketed.
  • Checks our listings. Before BirdEye it was challenge to keep up with all of our listings so they have taken that over for me.
  • Makes the initial set up process so simple and not time consuming at all.
  • I truly don't have any complaints about BirdEye. So far they have been nothing but great to work with and so easy to use.
If you are looking for great review/online management, BirdEye is perfect for your business.
Read Madison Junck's full review
Heidi Morrison profile photo
We use BirdEye to solicit reviews from our customers.
  • Makes the review process effortless.
  • Make our online presence relevant.
  • Communicate with us regarding changes like upcoming promotions.
  • None
If you have great customer reviews but are struggling to get them to post organically online, BirdEye is the perfect fit.
Read Heidi Morrison's full review
Alyssa Oakes profile photo
BirdEye in our company is used through the whole company. We are a property management company and use it to get feedback from our tenants on apartment rentals and maintenance issues. It is very helpful in playing a role which lets us better understand our customers' needs.
  • Customer Interaction
  • Helpful Feedback
  • Verified Reviews
  • Easy To Use
  • I don't have any problems with it, I like it exactly how it is.
BirdEye is helpful for us because it gives us the kind of positive and negative feedback that we need to hear from our customers. The reviews we receive help our company understand what we are doing wrong or right and helps us improve where we need to.
Read Alyssa Oakes's full review
BirdEye is used at my company by the Customer Service Satisfaction Department and Administrative Department. It has solved the way we know feedback from our customers in an easy way with just once click we send invite for reviews. We have more knowledge now of what is happening with our customers.
  • Fast Software
  • Best Customer Service Satisfaction Software
  • Best Statistical Software regarding Reviews and feedback
  • Easy to Manage Social Media Reviews
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Manage all the Customer Service in a clean way
  • Pricing Field
  • Maybe a more variety of ways to leave review
I believe that for any company BirdEye will be of great use. It is easy to manage, easy to see statistics and easy to know feedback and how your customers feel all the time. It gives you great advance progress of how are you doing and how your company is doing regarding customers satisfaction.
Tim Berman profile photo
We survey every single customer through Birdeye, whether they make a big ticket purchase, replacement parts, apparel, or have their equipment serviced or repaired.
  • Multi-channel surveys
  • Automation
  • Review generation
  • No Messenger integration with popular SMS tools like Front
  • Cannot use your business phone numbers
  • Expensive
  • No integration with marketing stack to segment contacts based on promoter status
  • Inability to use NPS scale in disposition check
Great for brick and mortar or online-only businesses alike. Build your SEO by piling on the reviews from all your happy customers, and quickly address issues from unhappy customers. We have found that surveying customers through Birdeye has helped us to discover issues we needed to fix in our business processes, and also diffused unhappy customers before they flamed us online. That is GOLD.

If your business already has more than 1,000 online reviews, you might not need this tool.
Read Tim Berman's full review
Aaron Metzger profile photo
BirdEye is changing the game with reputation management. By providing business owners the ability to overcome issues, acquire positive reviews, and work more effectively with their clients and customers, BirdEye is making both businesses and customers better.

Currently I have clients I have enrolled in BirdEye and I work with clients that have enrolled in BirdEye. It's always a pleasure to show my clients such immediate results in gathering reviews and getting more SEM traffic due to high ratings.
  • Reputation Management has never been better. By providing Gated Reviews, businesses can help catch bad customer experiences before the reviews hit the internet, giving the company a chance to fix any problems and win customers for life.
  • Easy-to-Integrate code displays your reviews on your website, and the schema markup helps those reviews to pass stars into Google. Win Win for SEO and SEM.
  • Citation management is an included piece of the pie, which also helps local businesses to make sure local clients can find them and see their reviews easily
  • It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
  • Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
  • The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
I work with over 100 dermatology, chiropractor, and dental offices, and local businesses that utilize BirdEye as their only reputation management platform. I recommend any new clients that are not currently utilizing the platform to definitely do so, because stars get sales.
Read Aaron Metzger's full review
Jyl Kyser profile photo
BirdEye helps our company boost our reviews on the internet.
  • Easy email process to send out links.
  • Quick process for customers to fill out the review.
  • Make it easy for techs to use on their phone. It'd be nice to have a short cut.
It's a useful tool for companies that are interested in having people fill out reviews and getting a more in-depth look at their social media activity.

In one instance, we had a customer call in who wanted to give our tech a good review. We took down their email and name and off it went. The customer responded right away with a wonderful review!
Read Jyl Kyser's full review
Our dental office has been using BirdEye for about 3 months now and we have been very happy to read the reviews by our patients, and when possible make suggested adjustments to improve our services.
  • BirdEye is easy to navigate.
  • BirdEye is efficient and the process is streamlined.
  • BirdEye is already excellent. I have no real suggestions for areas that need improvement.
BirdEye sends our patients a survey while their recent visit is still fresh in their mind, thus returning thorough responses.
The whole organization used birdeye. However, birdeye was in fact not useful because it did not do what was promised. We were not able to have google reviews as part of our survey. We were not able to link to our third party rating websites that we needed to. The purchase was not useful and then they ignored us when we asked for our money back.
  • Their product might be good at watching a lot of reviews your company gets. However, for us in generating reviews, it was useless.
  • Their review generation part does not exist in a meaningful way. It is no better than just sending an email to clients.
  • Their customer service, they engage in hard-sell and then they don't want to do any work.
  • They should be upfront about what they cannot do.
It might be appropriate for someone who wants to monitor their social media and/or reviews. For big companies say. However, given their poor client service I would still not recommend them. They are not appropriate for small or medium-sized companies.
Lynn Holloway-Mylton profile photo
July 27, 2018

Why BirdEye Rocks!

I own an Advertising Agency and I recommend Birdeye to call my clients. The platform is the easiest I've seen in the industry. Simple and easy for my clients to use as well. Their support team is also the very best. Knowledgeable on every level, responds immediately and they even follow up with a phone call. They don't close a case until they get permission to do so. We use it across my whole organization.
Problems it solves:

The Ability to handle ALL reviews on one platform.
Allows SMS Text Message for review request
Allows you to share reviews on other social media and some are automatically shared
Allows you to choose where you'd like to send customers to get a review
It can be automated through API
Allows us to keep reviews up to date
Allows us to stay ahead of the competition by having the most reviews that are current
From start to finish, I've had NO issues with Birdeye - Top Notch Sales Reps, Management, Customer Service - It can't get any better
  • Their Support Team is beyond amazing. Very Knowledgeable, they know the product inside and out, they respond immediately. They don't close a support question without confirming I have everything I need!
  • They have the fastest, easiest platform that makes it just a click or two away from a review. It's not all Jammed up, no signing in with email, etc. They get right to the point.
  • Their Reporting is Top-Notch. In the click of a button I can tell a client exactly how many reviews have come in via the BirdEye Platform for each Review Site. I can tell my clients their conversion ratio or they can log in 24/7 as well.
  • The Only Thing I can think of is the ability to easily determine whether or not a review was done through the platform or if the customer went direct to the Review Site. You do have to jump through hoops for this.
  • They could provide re-sellers more knowledge regarding strategies that seem to work better with different industries. What review source works best for Dental vs Restaurants? What tools are their direct clients using to get the reviews? IPads? Sign in Widget? What process gets the most reviews by Industry would be some great inside information.
  • If they could provide knowledge regarding the day and time people are more likely to respond to reviews by industry.
  • Easier step by step instructions for me to give my clients so they can upload phone numbers and emails. Currently they have a template, but if you change anything on the template, the entire process gets screwed up, so it takes some time before you learn what not to do.
It's tough for restaurants, as it is difficult to get the names, phone, and email of customers to send a review.

Perfect for the service industry, events, entertainment, places to visit on vacation and products. - especially if it's automated. Who's going to pick a plumber with a 2.0 or 3.0 Google rating? It's not an option in the service industry as your customers are now your marketing source, like it or not.

Tough for Doctors, Dentist, Medical Professionals as well, unless you use an API and get it automated, and most re-sellers don't want to deal with the cost associated with an API.
Read Lynn Holloway-Mylton's full review
Dawn Harsch profile photo
Our organization has utilized Birdeye in several ways. Initially it was utilized to solicit and track quotes from patients and family members. The quotes are now linked to our website and serve as a marketing tool for those researching our organization. In addition, it's served as an important tracking tool by alerting us to testimonials that have been left on sites that are not monitored as frequently. This allows us to respond in a timely manner.
  • They provide a nice home page template that is customizable and features testimonials made by our patients and their family members. This is nice because we can link it directly to our website. We're also able to customize the look of our home page to match our company branding.
  • The tracking system monitors a number of sites making it easier to know when a post is left. It would be very time consuming to try to monitor all of these sites manually, especially with a number of locations.
  • The Birdeye system allows you to assist individuals in leaving testimonials. This is especially helpful for our older clientele who don't always have access to online sites, computers or smart phones.
  • It would be nice if the alerts about posts were a touch quicker. Sometimes I don't receive the alert until a day or two after it's actually made.
  • Sometimes when I utilize the system to respond to a testimonial, it doesn't transfer over to the actual site. This is especially true for testimonials that are made on Google+. I do believe they are working on this issue.
Birdeye is well suited for highlighting the positive comments that are made about your organization. It's also ideal for alerting you to potentially negative comments and gives you the option to control how they are viewed by the public. For example, you can set up parameters for highlighting the quotes that you feel are most beneficial. I also like the fact that it allows you to have a branded homepage that can link directly to your website. This can also be promoted through social media channels as well.
Read Dawn Harsch's full review
Lorie Dunn profile photo
We are a dental office with over 3000 patients. We use BirdEye to encourage our patients to leave reviews and be able to handle complaints quickly and efficiently. BirdEye integrates with our practice management software so it takes very little effort on our part.
  • We have seen a huge increase of reviews being left - all but 2 have been 5*.
  • It takes very little oversight or work on our part.
  • It integrates with our software and sends request for feedback to our patients.
  • It seems like customer service is now being handled overseas and has not been as helpful as in the past.
It is very well suited for dental/medical offices with solid customer service that want to generate more positive reviews. It might not be well suited if good customer services policies are not already in place.
Read Lorie Dunn's full review
Denise Deem profile photo
We use BirdEye to solicit ratings and reviews from our members.
  • By soliciting reviews it increases the number of ratings on FaceBook and Google.
  • Usually, people will only leave reviews when they are unhappy. This encourages everyone to leave a review. So you receive more positive reviews.
  • BirdEye sent batches of emails to our existing member base.
  • After the batches of emails went out, reviews were scarce because only new members were receiving an email asking for a review.
  • I'm not renewing BirdEye because it has run its course.
  • They could be more proactive in keeping us as a client.
BirdEye is suited for any business that wants to increase their star rating on Google or FB. What business would not want that?
Read Denise Deem's full review
Megan Sullivan profile photo
July 13, 2018

Love Birdeye!

Birdeye is used primarily by our Marketing Department. It allows for reach outreach and monitoring.
  • User friendly dashboard.
  • Great Account Management team.
  • Seamless review outreach.
  • Nothing needs improvement; Birdeye's capabilities and system are miles ahead of their competitors.
Birdeye is well suited for growing your overall number of positive reviews and limiting the number of negative reviews posted about your company on the web.

Birdeye is less appropriate for smaller businesses as the cost per location is higher than competitors. It makes sense when you have a multi-location business.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
Kale Beyer profile photo
At the Gabel Hair Restoration Center, our patients spend many hours in the operating room undergoing their hair transplant, and often times, asking the patient to write about the experience is something that gets forgotten. BirdEye makes it easy as sending an email or text directly to our patients to ask for that review just a few days after the procedure, so they are still excited about their experience. In addition, being able to respond to their review or feedback directly on the Birdeye interface makes it very convenient and easy to remember too.
  • Easy to send review requests
  • Managing & updating your online presence is a breeze
  • The custom reports that Birdeye generates is useful for seeing traffic across multiple social platforms
  • Managing and replying to reviews is easy to do from the interface
  • The Setup and editing of the business profile and adding our social accounts was completely intuitive and easy
  • If the review notifications came in at the same time as they do from the source social media it would make it more timely.
  • Adding the ability to create surveys to send to out for feedback from patients would be useful
  • Making the email templates more customizable
Mainly good in the service or restaurant industries, although it could’ve been used for reputation management for Online shops too.
Read Kale Beyer's full review
Timothy Marti profile photo
As marketing director for a branch of Academy Mortgage, I use BirdEye to collect reviews and feedback for our branch location as well as the individual loan officers across Facebook, Google, Yelp and Zillow. We are the only branch of the company (there are over 300) that uses BirdEye. BirdEye is part of the reason why we have so many more online reviews than the other branches. It addresses the problem of creating an easy and systematic way to collect feedback from everyone of our clients and referral partners; whether good or bad.
  • Roll-up reviews for multi-location businesses. AKA our loan officer reviews also show up on our main branch profile.
  • Google seller rating integration.
  • Campaigns and reminders for past clients to leave reviews via email and SMS.
  • Customer support. Rep is always reaching out to go over new features and make sure we are happy with the product.
  • Continuing to innovate. Not a month goes by that BirdEye doesn't improve their product.
  • Listening and implementing feedback.
  • Staying on top of changes with the review sites we encourage clients to leave us feedback on.
  • New survey functionality is awesome but needs a few tweaks to make it more effective.
  • Review integration on Wordpress websites could be improved.
BirdEye is well suited for automatically sending review requests from our clients so we don't have to spend time managing the process. It integrates with most industry-specific review sites (like Zillow in our case) so we can focus on networks that are important for us but may not be for another industry. I can't think of an industry in which reviews aren't important, so no scenario I think in which it wouldn't be appropriate.
Read Timothy Marti's full review
Samantha Lawrence profile photo
I absolutely love the BirdEye platform as well as their team. It's incredibly useful, and it's hugely important that they focus on development of the platform. They are always taking feedback and implementing improvements and developing new features. There have been several suggestions I've made implemented by their team in the last year, they're just a fantastic partner overall. There is room for growth in regards to insight analysis, I've used some platforms with natural language processors that seemed a bit more sophisticated or maybe it was the tool to dig into this data? Either way, we still get exactly what we need and are able to use BirdEye to get an overview of all our customer feedback across all sources and it lets us identify areas of improvement. The service/ticketing process is huge for us as well, we're able to track our follow up, our CEO can easily see that any complaints are being addressed with the customer, as well as with our team. And it helps us make sure we're consistently keeping up with this feedback and nothing slips through the cracks. 10/10 would recommend BirdEye to any company looking to get a better handle on their customer feedback.
  • Data Aggregation - All Sources Feeding into One Place.
  • Research & Development - Great at listening to customers and actively improving the system.
  • Reps/Support - Our rep is amazing! Always quickly responds and is incredibly helpful!
  • Insight Analysis - They have already made some major improvements here, and it by no means is lacking, I just see this as about the only major area for continued improvement.
  • Additional Integration - Say if they could integrate with a full blow email management program - there is a lot of potential here with the integration with other platforms.
Tired of going to 20 different places to see your customer feedback?
Tired of trying to quantify what the feedback is actually telling you? Which areas to focus on improving?
Need a way to track customer feedback and see what's being done about it?
BirdEye is your answer!!
Read Samantha Lawrence's full review

About BirdEye

BirdEye is a set of online business reputation management tools focused on customer reviews and social media activity. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, customer surveys, social listening, social publishing, social engagement, social ticketing for customer support, and competitive analytics features.

BirdEye Integrations