BirdEye Reviews

David Buckley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 31, 2019

BirdEye is laser focused

BirdEye has a "chat" button on my website that allows potential clients to text me regarding legal issues they are experiencing. It also provides a rating service that is texted to clients after legal services have been provided asking them to rate how we did bases on a 5-star system.
  • The rating process is very easy and quick for clients to use.
  • It being quick and easy results in clients actually rating my services.
  • None that affect me. However I know that my web manager had issues with the chat button being buggy on the website.
BirdEye is designed to get clients to rate your services. I have had the most success in having a client rate my services on the day my legal services have concluded. Having the service be sent by text message to my client is the most effective way to get a response. I have (on my own, without BirdEye) tried emails in the past which were ineffective. Test messaging works best.
Read David Buckley's full review
Emily Giannakas | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

A Must Have For Reviews!

Birdeye is currently being used for both of our companies Revise Energy and DiPietro Heating and Cooling. It is helping us gather all of the reviews we receive on all channels and respond to them quickly and efficiently. It also has helped prevent negative reviews from being published and allows us to address issues with customers privately versus publicly.
  • Displays reviews from all companies in one place
  • Easy to switch between company views (if you have several locations, etc.)
  • Gives customers the chance to message us directly with issues vs leaving 1 star reviews
  • Easier time uploading contacts when sending out a review blast
  • Options to send out text/emails to customers that aren't review related (such as taking advantage of other opportunities within the company)
Since companies are relying more and more on reviews these days to gain business, BirdEye helps get you visibility to potential customers by showcasing the best reviews (4 and 5 stars). Plus, you can create response templates; responding to new reviews is simple and quick, versus having to type up something new every time.
Read Emily Giannakas's full review
Harold Panciera | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2020

Excellent Reputation Generator!

Maintaining a strong reputation is critical to success in our business. Customers have a choice to make between us and our competitors. Providing prospective customers with a strong reputation established by existing and former customers is vital to them selecting X-tra Storage. Birdeye provides the service easily and affordably for us to maintain our strong reputation.
  • Easy to onboard from a competitive service.
  • Excellent support when needed. Easy to integrate into our property management software.
  • Honestly, I cannot provide a constructive criticism.
I believe I have already expounded on this.
Read Harold Panciera's full review
Howar Vogin | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 31, 2019

Birdeye was exactly what we needed to manage our online reviews

BirdEye is being used by our field staff. After a service call is completed the software is used to request online reviews and gain feedback into what customers think of our service.
  • Encourage customers to write reviews
  • Allows us to monitor review activity by associate and also how they associate is performing in the field
  • Reports
It is good at any organization that is looking for a way to manage and increase online reviews and monitor performance of associates in the field.
Read Howar Vogin's full review
Chase Reed | TrustRadius Reviewer

BirdEye is amazing!

Birdeye is being used to help gain more reviews from customers. We use its live chat on our website and customers enjoy that option. My front desk employees maintain the system and it works and runs perfectly.
  • Obtaining customer feedback.
  • Customer service.
  • Review requests option don’t show up sometimes.
My entire experience with BirdEye has been professional. I’m very happy with their service and I have zero complaints.
Read Chase Reed's full review
Danica Low | TrustRadius Reviewer

BirdEye Helps Healthcare Marketing

BirdEye customer service has been dependable, accessible and has worked hard to get us solutions we need. We have been very happy with the effects of the BirdEye implementation. We use this system to help us provide the best patient service we can. It gives us insights into patient needs and wants. We find it to be the most cost-effective reputation management tool on the market.
  • Customer service.
  • Implementation.
  • A local rep to have a face to face conversation with at times would be helpful.
  • Ability to adjust review template more than as is.
BirdEye is terrific for sharing patient comments to a website and social media!
Read Danica Low's full review
December 30, 2019

Useful tool for small companies, might be too expensive for some

We use BirdEye to manage reviews and surveys for our small home building company, as well as our fencing company. We have significantly increased our positive presence for both companies online through BirdEye.
  • Review management.
  • Easy to use.
  • Clearer communication from sales department.
  • Allow more than one photo on the BirdEye review site created for each account.
BirdEye is extremely easy to use, so it is well suited to companies that don't have a dedicated IT/social media team. The survey feature costs extra but can be a very useful tool for companies that don't naturally see their areas for improvement. If your company is new or doesn't have much online presence, BirdEye can help boost reviews fairly quickly, as it is intuitive and simple to use for both the reviewer and the company.
December 30, 2019

BirdEye has grown our online presence!

Birdeye is being used by our entire organization as a whole. We wanted to give Birdeye a shot because as a new business, we didn't have much exposure online. We wanted to find a way to quickly grow our business while also involving actual clients. Getting our clients involved has helped spread the word about our services.
  • BirdEye gets the client involved in our business.
  • BirdEye seeks feedback shortly after the client visited our business, while it is still fresh!
  • Sometimes the software is a little finnicky (constantly having to reconnnect our Facebook to the BirdEye software)
  • I sometimes feel like the UI is a little difficult to navigate.
BirdEye is well suited for our business because it allows the client the opportunity to provide us with feedback, whether that feedback is positive or negative. When it is negative, it gives us the opportunity to reach out to that client to apologize and seek for a way to make them happy with their experience.
December 04, 2019

Excellent for Reviews

BirdEye is used at my company by the Customer Service Satisfaction Department and Administrative Department. It has solved the way we know feedback from our customers in an easy way with just once click we send invite for reviews. We have more knowledge now of what is happening with our customers.
  • Fast Software
  • Best Customer Service Satisfaction Software
  • Best Statistical Software regarding Reviews and feedback
  • Easy to Manage Social Media Reviews
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Manage all the Customer Service in a clean way
  • Pricing Field
  • Maybe a more variety of ways to leave review
I believe that for any company BirdEye will be of great use. It is easy to manage, easy to see statistics and easy to know feedback and how your customers feel all the time. It gives you great advance progress of how are you doing and how your company is doing regarding customers satisfaction.
December 30, 2019

Best money I have ever spent!

BirdEye is being used throughout our entire office. It has increased our patient reviews exponentially.
  • They monitor whether or not our review links are going out. If there are problems they call us to resolve them. They have excellent customer service!
  • Every representative is very professional and knowledgeable and able to help me quickly.
  • I have no suggestions for improvement thus far. This has been the best money spent on assisting with patient reviews.
We have spent a lot of time and money on other options for increasing patient reviews and none have worked even remotely close to as well as BirdEye does.

BirdEye Provides Quick & Easy Review Aggregation at a Glimpse

BirdEye is used by our organization to display reviews on our clients' sites. This helps establish our clients as an authority and makes them trustworthy to their clients.
  • Review aggregation
  • Well documented API
  • More descriptive errors when the API bugs out
BirdEye is excellent for anyone who values their online reputation. They have a vast array of different review providers which makes it nice and easy to provide a variety of reviews.
Lynette Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2019

Best Reputation Management product ever! Do not hesitate to try Birdeye!

We use Birdeye for our Reputation Management online. We have tried several other companies in the past and were never satisfied with the results and therefore canceled the service. Within one month of using Birdeye, we have the results we have been looking for! We have received more patient feedback in one month with BirdEye that we have in the past 10 years total. We are hooked!
  • Ease of use.
  • It runs seamlessly and effectively.
  • Not having to solicit (harassing) patients while in the office for their feedback online.
  • I have not found anything about Birdeye that is difficult or that we are unhappy about. We LOVE it!
If you are looking for a better online presence with positive customer reviews, this is your product! BirdEye makes it so easy and your customers can choose to leave feedback at their convenience with a gentle reminder a day or so later. No more asking people face to face to please take the time to give you a review. Your staff is happy and your customers are happier by not being put on the spot.
Read Lynette Williams's full review
Tim Berman | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 30, 2019

Every business needs Birdeye

We survey every single customer through Birdeye, whether they make a big ticket purchase, replacement parts, apparel, or have their equipment serviced or repaired.
  • Multi-channel surveys
  • Automation
  • Review generation
  • No Messenger integration with popular SMS tools like Front
  • Cannot use your business phone numbers
  • Expensive
  • No integration with marketing stack to segment contacts based on promoter status
  • Inability to use NPS scale in disposition check
Great for brick and mortar or online-only businesses alike. Build your SEO by piling on the reviews from all your happy customers, and quickly address issues from unhappy customers. We have found that surveying customers through Birdeye has helped us to discover issues we needed to fix in our business processes, and also diffused unhappy customers before they flamed us online. That is GOLD.

If your business already has more than 1,000 online reviews, you might not need this tool.
Read Tim Berman's full review
Aaron Novello | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 28, 2019

Helping us to attract new clients for years!

We use BirdEye for our whole organization. Each time we sell a home, we send our clients a link to write a review about their experience. BirdEye gives prospective clients a window into the experiences of past clients. It gives me instant credibility as a salesperson, which has led to new business.
  • They make it easy to capture reviews.
  • They have great customer service if you have any questions or concerns.
  • Their site shows up high when clients Google my name.
  • I suppose it would be useful to be able to send multiple requests for reviews at the same time.
  • BirdEye could send reminders to clients if they haven't written a review (after a few days or so).
  • All in all, I am happy with their service.
It is suited in any sales business as clients are going more and more online to shop for services. They want social proof that you are treating your customers well and getting results. It would be less appropriate in a business that does not have a lot of online presence, but none come to mind.
Read Aaron Novello's full review
Melanie Phillips | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2019

BirdEye helped us hit the Bullseye!

We use BirdEye to manage all our client reviews. They generate a request for reviews and make sure they are organized properly.
  • We don't have to go to all of the social media sites to check on our reviews. We can just check with BirdEye.
  • They send us an email when a review is posted.
  • I have no complaints.
It is well suited for dental & medical offices so they can address any issues with their patients' review so that they can make changes to improve their patient care.
Read Melanie Phillips's full review
Ronnie Gerard | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2019

Finally, an easy, no-hassle way to deal with reviews

We are an HVAC company and here in Florida, there is a great deal of competition which means reviews are extremely important. Because it's difficult to get field service technicians to ask for reviews consistently, the Birdeye approach is very important. The busier these guys are, the less likely they are to remember to ask for a review, so having Birdeye handle it makes it much easier on the techs while getting us what we need. In addition, having to remember passwords and dealing with how many different websites equals difficulty monitoring reviews. If a review is less than 5 stars, I want to be able to address it right away. Birdeye brings all of it together in one convenient location and even alerts me to new reviews. We've only just recently signed up with Birdeye but we already see a difference.
  • Asking for reviews: It's done automatically each day and they will ask the customer twice more, waiting 2 days between requests. The repeat increases the likely-hood that the customer will do the review but they don't hound the customer.
  • Navigating the software: this software is really easy to learn and they've provided a knowledge base as well as customer contact if you need more help. It's clean, clear and easy to navigate. It brings all your reviews into one easy to locate.
  • Customization: Besides integrating with our field management software to request reviews, a link can be placed on the company website and can be completely customized with company colors so it fits the look of the website.
  • Being able to go to one website to see and answer all of our reviews really take the hassle out of handling reviews!
  • Perhaps because we are new with Birdeye, I don't have any issues with their software. Everything works as it should.
I don't know where they would be less appropriate; easy to use the software, one location for all of our reviews, including social media, and they ask for the reviews, what could be better!
Read Ronnie Gerard's full review
Todd Blevins | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 14, 2019

Great Product! Great Service!

I am a single dentist practice, and as owner and sole decision maker, I hired BirdEye to help generate online Google reviews. Now into my second year with BirdEye, I am convinced of its effectiveness and power to generate new patients for my practice. I feel that it is worth the investment and plan on continuing our partnership for years to come.
  • It’s easy to use format streamlines the patient review process.
  • It posts the reviews very quickly.
  • BirdEye sends texts to my patients immediately after their appointments.
  • I am not aware of any improvements needed at this time.
It is well suited for quick response reviews that make it easy for patients to fill out immediately after their appointments. BirdEye has texting chat for making appointments but I have not utilized this function as of yet. This will be very appropriate for the younger generation that prefers to text than call.
Read Todd Blevins's full review
Jeremy Medinac | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2019

Birdeye changed my online reputation!

Without BirdEye we rarely collected any reviews at all, even the reviews that were collected were mediocre at best. BirdEye was able to take my reviews that were in the dumps from a 2.5 star rating to a 4.9 star rating with over 200 collected reviews on Google! It was so easy to get started with BirdEye, the setup was minimal and now we a have a review faucet which brings in multiple reviews a week over all of the different review platforms!
  • Easy setup.
  • BirdEye collects online reviews, it does what it should!
  • 0 to Hero in weeks!
  • Of course it could be less expensive!
  • Domestic tech support...
I don't see any service industry that shouldn't use BirdEye!
Read Jeremy Medinac's full review
Erika Solomon | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2019

Over 300 5-Star Reviews in Two Years!!

Logistically, once a new parent/customer checks out for their child's doctor's appointment, the front desk team member explains that she will be emailing the parent a "BirdEye Review," and if the parent was happy with the service we provided, it would be wonderful if he/she could complete the review.
  • BirdEye makes it easy for our patients/customers to review is by sending them an email.
  • BirdEye sends the administrator a copy of the newly posted review so I can copy and text it immediately to our team members so we can cheer on each other for our great review.
  • BirdEye makes it easy for our front desk team members to ask for and receive patient/customer reviews.
  • If we do receive a bad review, I would like the ability to respond to that review (maybe there already is) so I can try to rectify, but at least address what we could have done better.
First of all, I did explain to my daughter's orthodontist how much BirdEye has helped us with the growth of our client base. The orthodontist did purchase it. Most importantly to us and our growth, our practice has been open for a little over 2 years and we have nearly 300 5-star reviews.
Read Erika Solomon's full review
Madison Junck | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2019

BirdEye is a MUST if you want to boost reviews/online presence!

We use BirdEye for reviews from our patients on Google and Facebook. We were having issues finding a simple way for our patients to leave a review and this has completely solved that problem! The process is made so easy for them which has gained us so many reviews!
  • Get LOTS of reviews. Since we started around 2 months ago our Google and Facebook reviews have sky-rocketed.
  • Checks our listings. Before BirdEye it was challenge to keep up with all of our listings so they have taken that over for me.
  • Makes the initial set up process so simple and not time consuming at all.
  • I truly don't have any complaints about BirdEye. So far they have been nothing but great to work with and so easy to use.
If you are looking for great review/online management, BirdEye is perfect for your business.
Read Madison Junck's full review
Heidi Morrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2019

Enhancing our online presence!

We use BirdEye to solicit reviews from our customers.
  • Makes the review process effortless.
  • Make our online presence relevant.
  • Communicate with us regarding changes like upcoming promotions.
  • None
If you have great customer reviews but are struggling to get them to post organically online, BirdEye is the perfect fit.
Read Heidi Morrison's full review
Alyssa Oakes | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2019

Highly Recommend BirdEye

BirdEye in our company is used through the whole company. We are a property management company and use it to get feedback from our tenants on apartment rentals and maintenance issues. It is very helpful in playing a role which lets us better understand our customers' needs.
  • Customer Interaction
  • Helpful Feedback
  • Verified Reviews
  • Easy To Use
  • I don't have any problems with it, I like it exactly how it is.
BirdEye is helpful for us because it gives us the kind of positive and negative feedback that we need to hear from our customers. The reviews we receive help our company understand what we are doing wrong or right and helps us improve where we need to.
Read Alyssa Oakes's full review
Aaron Metzger | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2018

BirdEye is an Innovator in Reputation Management

BirdEye is changing the game with reputation management. By providing business owners the ability to overcome issues, acquire positive reviews, and work more effectively with their clients and customers, BirdEye is making both businesses and customers better.

Currently I have clients I have enrolled in BirdEye and I work with clients that have enrolled in BirdEye. It's always a pleasure to show my clients such immediate results in gathering reviews and getting more SEM traffic due to high ratings.
  • Reputation Management has never been better. By providing Gated Reviews, businesses can help catch bad customer experiences before the reviews hit the internet, giving the company a chance to fix any problems and win customers for life.
  • Easy-to-Integrate code displays your reviews on your website, and the schema markup helps those reviews to pass stars into Google. Win Win for SEO and SEM.
  • Citation management is an included piece of the pie, which also helps local businesses to make sure local clients can find them and see their reviews easily
  • It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
  • Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
  • The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
I work with over 100 dermatology, chiropractor, and dental offices, and local businesses that utilize BirdEye as their only reputation management platform. I recommend any new clients that are not currently utilizing the platform to definitely do so, because stars get sales.
Read Aaron Metzger's full review
Jyl Kyser | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 21, 2019

Some of the best help out there for boosting your reviews!!

BirdEye helps our company boost our reviews on the internet.
  • Easy email process to send out links.
  • Quick process for customers to fill out the review.
  • Make it easy for techs to use on their phone. It'd be nice to have a short cut.
It's a useful tool for companies that are interested in having people fill out reviews and getting a more in-depth look at their social media activity.

In one instance, we had a customer call in who wanted to give our tech a good review. We took down their email and name and off it went. The customer responded right away with a wonderful review!
Read Jyl Kyser's full review
March 20, 2019

BirdEye is simply amazing!

Our dental office has been using BirdEye for about 3 months now and we have been very happy to read the reviews by our patients, and when possible make suggested adjustments to improve our services.
  • BirdEye is easy to navigate.
  • BirdEye is efficient and the process is streamlined.
  • BirdEye is already excellent. I have no real suggestions for areas that need improvement.
BirdEye sends our patients a survey while their recent visit is still fresh in their mind, thus returning thorough responses.

About BirdEye

BirdEye is a set of online business reputation management tools focused on customer reviews and social media activity. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, customer surveys, social listening, social publishing, social engagement, social ticketing for customer support, and competitive analytics features.

BirdEye Integrations

We integrate with over 300 apps and CRMs

BirdEye Competitors

Podium, Sprout Social, Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite)

BirdEye Support Options