Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Malware Detection (58)9.595%
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (53)9.292%
- Anti-Exploit Technology (54)9.191%
- Centralized Management (58)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bitdefender GravityZone, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
- Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Supported: Centralized Management
- Supported: Hybrid Deployment Support
- Supported: Infection Remediation
- Supported: Vulnerability Management
- Supported: Malware Detection
Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Sophos Intercept X
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Symantec Endpoint Security
Trellix Endpoint Security
Trend Micro Apex One
- Easy to deploy and manage.
- Several layers of protection.
- Valuable add on packages such as encryption, patch management and EDR.
- Mobile Device Management is missing for cloud users.
- Reports should be more flexible/self-creat[ing].
- Executive summary should be able to be printed.
- Tech support response is too slow.
- No infections in the last six years have meant no down time.
- Server security has helped to stay more productive.
- Quick and easy deployment for new systems.
- Easy interface requires less time of IT staff.
- Patch Management.
- Encryption Management.
- Setup of Notifications.
- Policy Inheritance.