Bitdefender GravityZone

Bitdefender GravityZone Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Support can be contacted either via email or phone, unfortunately there is no chat support. Phone support is fairly immediate and representatives are generally knowledgeable. Email support, however, can be frustratingly slow - with responses sometimes take over a day. Fortunately, I've experienced very few problems with Bitdefender that have required the need for support.
JASON WORKMAN | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is an area Bitdefender has always struggled with. While their products work great, the GravityZone dashboard is very technical in nature. If you aren't IT inclined, it could be difficult to setup. While most times support is helpful, we tend to work with them over email because of their very thick accent, they are hard to understand over the phone.
I do not like the immediate response. The delay from emailing questions/resolutions can take days instead of an hour if there was phone support more readily available. Even on a chat you can get answers quickly. Many times it is harder to explain an issue in depth in an email rather than discussing on the phone.
This is one area where I feel Bitdefender GravityZone could use some work. It's more hit and miss. We've had times where we've gotten some great tech support help. Other times we are quickly referred to YouTube links (which my network admin watched before calling). Other times, we're given answers that are a quick response but not exactly troubleshooting the problem. For example, we have an issue where we are seeing multiple entries of our endpoints in the console. We asked why multiple entries were showing up and what we could do to resolve them. The tech support agent suggested to set up a rule to delete old entries. However that would not be efficient, as an endpoint may not be on for quite a while before it is turned on and contacts the system again. We want a solution for a problem, not a quick-fix answer that doesn't really address the problem at hand.
The responses are good, but the turn around is way too slow. Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours for a response and in most cases they always ask for a support collector to be run. As mission critical as threat defense [is] in today's world, a more responsive support would be more desirable.
I believe it is focused on IT professionals. We are not IT professionals so there is a learning curve. Usually, a delay in support responses and I do not believe phone or chat support is offered. Tech docs written for non-IT professionals might be beneficial as quite often small businesses do not have full-time IT people and it falls on owners/managers.
While I have only had a few questions for them, Bitdefender GravityZone staff were always quick to reply and very thorough with their answers. They were easy to understand and communicate with and genuinely wanted to help, not just answer phones and emails because it is their job. Good people.
Honestly, unless you have had the privilege to have worked with Gravity Zone as I have in an IT environment, it would be near impossible for a lay person to even know how to get started. Finding customer support is near impossible as well. When I contact CS, I was bounced around until someone finely told me they could not help me and I would need to work with an independent vendor who was not going to offer any outside contacts until I asked.

Bitdefender GravityZone Scorecard Summary

Endpoint Security (7)
Anti-Exploit Technology (48)
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (48)
Centralized Management (51)
Hybrid Deployment Support (34)
Infection Remediation (48)
Vulnerability Management (46)
Malware Detection (51)

What is Bitdefender GravityZone?

Bitdefender GravityZone combines multiple security services into a single platform to reduce the cost of building a trusted environment for endpoints.

Bitdefender GravityZone Features

Endpoint Security Features

• Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
  • Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
  • Supported: Centralized Management