Bitly Reviews

March 11, 2020

Bitly is a Perfect Link Hosting Solution for Our Needs

Support Rating

For us, Bitly is a Godsend an an almost perfect solution. I have no complaints and would recommend them to almost anyone. I guess I would hold back from a 10/10 because short URLs can sometimes look spammy. For us, and what we need it for, it's just about perfect!
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 25, 2019

Does More Than Just Shorten Links

Support Rating

Over the last 4 years of using Bitly, I have only ever had to contact support once. That experience was positive as I was able to get a response in a decent amount of time.

On the flip side, I really do wish that Bitly did a lot more email communication, in general, to keep in touch with their users. I've signed up for their newsletter and hardly ever receive emails or hear any new updates. This is my reason for giving them the ratings as it would just be nice to be kept in the loop in what Bitly has planned for the future.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Jim Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Branded Bitly Links Best for URL Shortening

Support Rating

I have only had to request support from Bitly once in the many years we have used the service. Even when using the free account, we received a prompt response with thorough problem solving and follow up. Bitly also offers extensive support resources, documentation, and videos for self-help as needed.
Read Jim Nelson's full review
Ben Caplan | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 13, 2019

Makes sense if you feel like you're in the dark with link tracking

Support Rating

We like the functions of Bitly even on the free plan. There is indeed limited functions available on the free plan, but there is still a great level of benefit to any organization. The increased functions of the upgraded plan such as the dashboard, custom links, and many other benefits are well worth the added cost.
Read Ben Caplan's full review
Holland Pintarch | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 04, 2016

Review - HP

Support Rating

I haven't myself experienced any direct issues. I'm confident, with my previous experience, that any support issues I might have will be resolved within hours/business days of my ticket - as Bitly has never really let me down in the past. I am extremely happy with my service thus far.
Read Holland Pintarch's full review

About Bitly

Bitly (Bit.ly) is one of the most popular link shortening tools. The vendor says it shortens 1 billion links per month. The company is privately held, based in New York City, and was founded in 2008.