- design process
- enable to collaborate on process with customer
- enable to generate good world documents
- has a clear view how the process will looks like
- enable to design roles in the workflow
- export option to other format than Bizagi Engine :-)
- customization of forms that can be use to design workflow
- localization of export files
Bizagi Digital Business Platform Review: "Bizagi Modeler : The best way to design and document business processes."
I started to use Bizagi Modeler 3 years ago, when I managed a SAP complex project. We had some problems with our key users and how to define the relation between each piece that SAP must develop. We didn’t see how each business activities articulated with others. Then I searched for tools that ease the communication between the SAP project team (IT) and our key business users. I found the language BPMN, and different softwares compliant with BPMN. I tested them and I definitely found that Bizagi modeler was the most convenient. And it is totally free. Bizagi Modeler is very easy to use, very user-friendly, has a great look and you work quickly with it. Then after this positive experience, I have convinced all my IT colleagues to use it.
The next important project was an SAP upgrade. For that, because we didn’t have much documentation or it was outdated, we proposed to the stakeholders (IT & Business) to use Bizagi Modeler to document processes that we must test. Now, IT team and key business users are accustomed to using Bizagi Modeler and to read the BPMN diagram. For each requirement, IT wants a process model designed with Bizagi Modeler.
- Work fast & well : Very easy to use, user friendly and a great look. You can design your process model quickly.
- Document a publication : At each BPMN symbol you can define and add your own attributes that can be text zones as picture or attached documents. A lot of possibilities. Then you can publish a word document, a pdf file, html page, sharepoint, wiki, .... In this "publication", you'll find pictures of your model, a table of contents and all the attributes you have added and their values.
- Collaborative : You can use a collaborative mode where you can work on the same model, add comment on what you changed, chat with your colleague about it... Very nice
- Simulation & test : You can simulate and test your model with a lot of parameters (costs, time, statistics,...)
- Presentation : There is also a presentation mode. You walk trough the model and you show attributes of what you want.
- Totally free
- Tutorials & Community: A lot of videos to learn BPMN and to use Bizagi Modeler. Don't hesitate to sign in Bizagi. You won't be spammed with a lot of emails. 3 years I signed in Bizagi and I think I didn't receive more than 3 emails a year.
- Some minor things to improve but works pretty well. If you have an idea to improve Bizagi Modeler, you can post it on the Bizagi forum, and maybe, in a next release, you will find it realized. Yes, it happened to me.
Bizagi Digital Business Platform Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Bizagi Digital Business Platform
The Digital Business Platform from Bizagi is a rapid process automation platform for enterprises. This solution is comprised of three components: Bizagi Modeler, Bizagi Studio and Bizagi Engine.
Bizagi Modeler enables users to design process maps and Bizagi Studio enables users to build process apps. Lastly, Bizagi Engine is designed to execute and control the business processes automated by Bizagi Studio. This component is deployed on JEE or .Net and fits whatever architecture users have in place. Bizagi Modeler and Studio products are free to download and use. Users only pay when deploying their automation solutions to production using Bizagi Engine.
The platform wraps around existing IT systems, aiming to give organizations immediate business agility and process orchestration. Bizagi is capable of integrating seamlessly with existing enterprise assets and systems, including SAP and SharePoint.
Bizagi is used by more than 500 enterprise customers across 50 countries across the globe, assisted by an international network of partners and a global community of over 500,000 process pioneers.
Bizagi Digital Business Platform Screenshots
Bizagi Digital Business Platform Integrations
Bizagi Digital Business Platform Competitors
Bizagi Digital Business Platform Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|