Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 22, 2019
Score 3 out of 10
I participated in a research and development project as a faculty member. The project was to use business process modeling and analysis tools for modeling complicated clinical workflow, to standardize and optimize our processes. Having considered many products, we internally tested Handysoft's BizFlow. Our researchers with clinical backgrounds used BizFlow's process authoring tool for modeling workflows, and our S/W engineers worked the integration package to connect BizFlow to our clinical databases.
- BizFlow has a long history of development and implementation in a variety of industries. Its modeling tool is well-designed and user-friendly.
- BizFlow supports seamless integration with backend services like MySQL databases and web services. Since it is an enterprise-wide BPM tool, system performance was stable and robust.
- It supports modern m-health requirements, with social BPM functions and mobile support. Mobile integration especially was good, with the provider's secure messaging functions.
- It's not even clear that BizFlow is still managed by the company. It was a good tool before, but it looks like it's been fading out.
- Although this was an R&D project in an academic institute, business support was extremely poor. We had no idea how to resolve issues; there were no online communities, documentation, or anyone who knew this product.
- Few references in healthcare and clinical settings. We tried this for a proof-of-concept though, so it didn't matter.
Read this authenticated review
Although the tool was developed locally in South Korea, it is still a good tool and is already validated in a number of industries. The problem is, no one seems to know the future of the product. It is okay to use it as a pilot tool for any non-commercial purpose, but to be used in a professional or enterprise setting, maintenance, licensing, and other things need to be guaranteed by HandySoft.
BizFlow BPM Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About BizFlow BPM Suite
BizFlow BPM Suite (also called BizFlow Plus BPM Suite) is a BPM platform offered by BizFlow (formerly HandySoft). Capabilities include process design and execution, case management, business rules, web application and form development, tasking and action tracking, ad-hoc reporting, and mobile access. The product can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
Categories: Business Process Management (BPM)
BizFlow BPM Suite Technical Details