Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Ease of navigation in the portal
- Multiple course topic options
- The reporting feature could be more robust. Better filtering to narrow down dates, selecting course content, and selecting users could be better.
- The assignment feature should allow you to future date an enrollment, this way assignments can be planned out in advance and are not forced to be released the date it is intended.
- The completion features should be able to be manipulated by the admin from the employees transcript regardless if it is indirect or directly assigned. There are instances where employees may have taken the course in another manner and having the ability to mark them complete in any area of the portal on the admin side would be helpful.
- An admin should be able to unassign training regardless if it was direct or indirectly assigned.
- I believe one of Biz Library's strengths is in the people they hire. My Client Rep., Stacey Moore, visits with me on a monthly basis to talk about my needs and she is more than happy to share any material she feels would be helpful. She knows our business like it's her own and because of that, she can make suggestions that are meaningful to us.
- Their technical support is top notch! Whenever their is an issue, they contact you as soon as possible. Usually it's within minutes of sending them an email.....and they are very nice and happy to help you.
- I like that Biz Library updates their material on a regular basis. The type of industry we are in needs refresher courses each year and I can usually find a course that is not a repeat from last year which keeps my employees engaged.
- If I were to list anything, it would be a feature that I was use to having on their old portal before they switched over to their new portal. My concern has been noted and they are working with their staff to add such a feature.
- GREAT implementation support! Too many SaaS vendors out there today rely on AI or they respond with an email and an embedded link to FAQs to address implementation and other customer support issues. Not so with BizLibrary. They assign a Technical Product Trainer to lead the implementation process, and then a Client Success Consultant to guide and assist with the roll-out for your organization, tips on how to maximize/leverage use of the platform, and target specific training content for specific groups.
- Again, a lot of SaaS vendors out there provide no telephonic support at all. BizLibrary, conversely, does an excellent job at being available both via email and phone; if you do have to leave a message, we have yet to see more than 24hrs pass before seeing a response.
- BizLibrary does, in my opinion, a great job of listening to what the company's pain points are, and then walking thru how their platform can help... but also being candid about how other needs may be better-addressed in a classroom setting.
- There is a vast amount of content available thru BizLibrary that "easily consumable"... meaning the courses are delivered in a video or other web-based format, with a host of post-test and other follow-up tools to ensure learning uptake by course participants by the manager or by HR.
- There is some depth lacking around very-specific technical and analytics competencies. Though I understand that not every company has the same "big data" needs as we do in our industry, the basic tools or skill set is one which is easily transferable and a value add to other roles/industries.
- It would be great to see an LMS built into the BizLibrary platform !
- A suggestion made recently by one of our VPs (which I agree with) was that it would be nice if there was a section of more-advanced content in areas around leadership development, conflict management, operating across boundaries... the kind of critical thinking skills people need to advance their careers from an individual contributor level into management.
- Covers a broad range of topics with ease of access
- Ties training to the Lominger Competencies.
- Training varies in length and style
- Need more flexibility for branding the web site as a City of Frederick learning portal.
- Improve administrative functions to allow ease of assigning courses, etc.
- Will have more input once we are actively launched with executives.
BizLibrary Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
BizLibrary is a provider of online employee training and training reinforcement solutions. The training library contains thousands of micro-learning videos, video courses, interactive videos and eLearning courses covering a wide variety of topics. The library also includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.
The vendor says their learning platform is powerful and easy to use, and all of their training solutions are mobile-ready, giving learners unlimited access to training content on any device, anytime, and anywhere for just-in-time learning.
BizLibrary Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BizLibrary Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America|