Reviews (1-18 of 18)
- Wide range of training.
- Responsive customer service.
- Majority of training has multiple accessibility features, closed captions and transcript.
- Most training has interactions, resources, handouts and links.
- Not everything training has transcripts and closed captions.
- Interactions are limited to quiz questions.
- Personalization tool for content is limited, but simple.
They are also a Learning Management Site and it is rather simple to use.
- Large variety of videos and full lessons.
- Useful handout and transcript resources.
- Responsive customer experience.
- Easy to search for what you really need.
- Staple lessons have been archived and not replaced.
- Large amount of content takes time to sort through.
- Great variety of content topics.
- Client Success Manager assigned to help us.
- Ease of use of the BizLibrary Platform.
- Some content is archived and not available after we implement.
- A lot of content to sort through.
- Large library for all types of positions to learn from.
- Customization playlists to group courses to assign.
- Very easy administration of courses.
- Lots of support from BizLibrary and very responsive.
- A big library that has a lot of choices to choose from, so it takes some time when deciding.
- Industry specifics can be scarce for healthcare.
- Building playlists to assign requires more money invested.
- It offers current training videos and large variety so I never have to search for material for training.
- Tracking and user-friendly platform, this enables me to be able to report to my leadership team with accurate and relevant information.
- In 5 years I have had 5 different client success reps and feel like I have to start all over each time, I wish there was a way to create some consistency in the transition, but each time I feel like I lose ground because I get a new person with a new focus.
- I'd like to see the gaming feature of BizLibrary expand.
- Online training
- Support - available through a personal representative and a help line. In addition there is an online help database.
- Updating Content - they are continuously retiring old content and replacing it witn new.
- I am having a hard time finding something that is not done well.
- Content creation.
- One-on-one support from client success.
- I'd love for it to incorporate a custom content creation platform.
- I wish it could also be used in app form.
- Good library - diverse range of topics.
- Web access so employees can use it at home.
- Responsive customer service team.
- It could be simpler to administer.
- Without customer service support, I would not be able to resolve some errors in recording classroom training as the solution was obscure.
- Client success managers, in addition to helping with course selection, give advice on building your learning program.
- The BizLibrary tech team was instrumental in working with my LMS provider to tackle some technical challenges.
- The biggest strength BizLibrary has, in addition to its huge content library, is a team truly dedicated to your success.
- As a third party consumer of the BizLibrary content (meaning, we use courses from their content library in our LMS, versus their LMS) I'd love to see streamlined processes for clients like us in getting the courses into our LMS.
- Content is updated regularly so we are not assigning the same modules over and over. They also archive old content but provide plenty of advance notice before the modules are no longer available.
- The account representatives provide good information on marketing the application to employees and increasing usage. The tools they share save me lots of time trying to come up with a theme or idea.
- The support team responds very quickly. I rarely call them, but instead send messages when a problem occurs. A resolution is received in a very short amount of time.
- The reporting options changed when the program was updated. You have to go through more steps to find the data to download. I would like more canned reports.
- Adding a new learner is easy, but it takes more time to get them into the right group. We segment learners by company and role to make assigning topics easier for us.
- Guide and direct us with client success representatives
- IT support is phenomenal
- Refresh courses when they become irrelevant or outdated
- Provide the best variety of training topics and presentation styles
- Sometimes the password issues become an issue
- I think their training at the annual conference needs to be more engaging. When BizLibrary employees present some (not all) of the presentations lack engagement.
- Videos sometimes fail to launch
- Providing an excellent variety of topics.
- Providing a wide variety of video styles.
- Providing a great management system to monitor and motivate learners.
- I would like to see a couple of other reporting options specific to our needs.
- Ease of navigation in the portal
- Multiple course topic options
- The reporting feature could be more robust. Better filtering to narrow down dates, selecting course content, and selecting users could be better.
- The assignment feature should allow you to future date an enrollment, this way assignments can be planned out in advance and are not forced to be released the date it is intended.
- The completion features should be able to be manipulated by the admin from the employees transcript regardless if it is indirect or directly assigned. There are instances where employees may have taken the course in another manner and having the ability to mark them complete in any area of the portal on the admin side would be helpful.
- An admin should be able to unassign training regardless if it was direct or indirectly assigned.
- I believe one of Biz Library's strengths is in the people they hire. My Client Rep., Stacey Moore, visits with me on a monthly basis to talk about my needs and she is more than happy to share any material she feels would be helpful. She knows our business like it's her own and because of that, she can make suggestions that are meaningful to us.
- Their technical support is top notch! Whenever their is an issue, they contact you as soon as possible. Usually it's within minutes of sending them an email.....and they are very nice and happy to help you.
- I like that Biz Library updates their material on a regular basis. The type of industry we are in needs refresher courses each year and I can usually find a course that is not a repeat from last year which keeps my employees engaged.
- If I were to list anything, it would be a feature that I was use to having on their old portal before they switched over to their new portal. My concern has been noted and they are working with their staff to add such a feature.
- GREAT implementation support! Too many SaaS vendors out there today rely on AI or they respond with an email and an embedded link to FAQs to address implementation and other customer support issues. Not so with BizLibrary. They assign a Technical Product Trainer to lead the implementation process, and then a Client Success Consultant to guide and assist with the roll-out for your organization, tips on how to maximize/leverage use of the platform, and target specific training content for specific groups.
- Again, a lot of SaaS vendors out there provide no telephonic support at all. BizLibrary, conversely, does an excellent job at being available both via email and phone; if you do have to leave a message, we have yet to see more than 24hrs pass before seeing a response.
- BizLibrary does, in my opinion, a great job of listening to what the company's pain points are, and then walking thru how their platform can help... but also being candid about how other needs may be better-addressed in a classroom setting.
- There is a vast amount of content available thru BizLibrary that "easily consumable"... meaning the courses are delivered in a video or other web-based format, with a host of post-test and other follow-up tools to ensure learning uptake by course participants by the manager or by HR.
- There is some depth lacking around very-specific technical and analytics competencies. Though I understand that not every company has the same "big data" needs as we do in our industry, the basic tools or skill set is one which is easily transferable and a value add to other roles/industries.
- It would be great to see an LMS built into the BizLibrary platform !
- A suggestion made recently by one of our VPs (which I agree with) was that it would be nice if there was a section of more-advanced content in areas around leadership development, conflict management, operating across boundaries... the kind of critical thinking skills people need to advance their careers from an individual contributor level into management.
- Covers a broad range of topics with ease of access
- Ties training to the Lominger Competencies.
- Training varies in length and style
- Need more flexibility for branding the web site as a City of Frederick learning portal.
- Improve administrative functions to allow ease of assigning courses, etc.
- Will have more input once we are actively launched with executives.
- Customer Support - from pre-implementation to going live and beyond
- Training topics - excellent content and good variety of modules available
- Ease of use for learners at all levels (from basic computer skills on up)
- Implementation Manual -- not just online "Help" -- a manual for the System who does the actual implementation would be a great help
- Should be able to see assigned curriculum in multiple areas for individual learners
- Excellent for ensuring consistent training across multiple locations.
- Good variety of courses for both business and 'non' business skills (i.e Safety)
- Access to BizLibrary through mobile devices is a huge plus -- especially if you have team members that aren't at a computer all day long
- BizLibrary Training videos are short with a long-lasting impact.
- BizLibrary has interaction videos that give one the option to choose multiple scenarios in order to observe "how it could play out." These make viewers think and respond.
- There are videos on subjects that may be less considered by viewers. These clips help reintegrate life-lessons with teachings of good skills to develop life long habits.
- Sometimes you can tell that the presenter in the video is reading cue cards, and it truly gets distracting with the "heavy emphasis" on key points.
- Developing time management to be consistent with the demand from my department and tasked to keep up with weekly BizLibrary gets a bit frustrating.
- The red-orange color used for inappropriate measures or the "dont's" of certain tasks hurts my eyes.
BizLibrary Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is BizLibrary?
BizLibrary is a provider of online employee training and training reinforcement solutions. The training library contains thousands of micro-learning videos, video courses, interactive videos and eLearning courses covering a wide variety of topics. The library also includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.
The vendor says their learning platform is powerful and easy to use, and all of their training solutions are mobile-ready, giving learners unlimited access to training content on any device, anytime, and anywhere for just-in-time learning.
BizLibrary Videos (4)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
BizLibrary Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BizLibrary Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America|