Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- Client success managers, in addition to helping with course selection, give advice on building your learning program.
- The BizLibrary tech team was instrumental in working with my LMS provider to tackle some technical challenges.
- The biggest strength BizLibrary has, in addition to its huge content library, is a team truly dedicated to your success.
- Content is updated regularly so we are not assigning the same modules over and over. They also archive old content but provide plenty of advance notice before the modules are no longer available.
- The account representatives provide good information on marketing the application to employees and increasing usage. The tools they share save me lots of time trying to come up with a theme or idea.
- The support team responds very quickly. I rarely call them, but instead send messages when a problem occurs. A resolution is received in a very short amount of time.
- Guide and direct us with client success representatives
- IT support is phenomenal
- Refresh courses when they become irrelevant or outdated
- Provide the best variety of training topics and presentation styles
- Good library - diverse range of topics.
- Web access so employees can use it at home.
- Responsive customer service team.
- Providing an excellent variety of topics.
- Providing a wide variety of video styles.
- Providing a great management system to monitor and motivate learners.
- Ease of navigation in the portal
- Multiple course topic options
- Customer Support - from pre-implementation to going live and beyond
- Training topics - excellent content and good variety of modules available
- Ease of use for learners at all levels (from basic computer skills on up)
- Excellent for ensuring consistent training across multiple locations.
- Good variety of courses for both business and 'non' business skills (i.e Safety)
- Access to BizLibrary through mobile devices is a huge plus -- especially if you have team members that aren't at a computer all day long
- BizLibrary Training videos are short with a long-lasting impact.
- BizLibrary has interaction videos that give one the option to choose multiple scenarios in order to observe "how it could play out." These make viewers think and respond.
- There are videos on subjects that may be less considered by viewers. These clips help reintegrate life-lessons with teachings of good skills to develop life long habits.
- I believe one of Biz Library's strengths is in the people they hire. My Client Rep., Stacey Moore, visits with me on a monthly basis to talk about my needs and she is more than happy to share any material she feels would be helpful. She knows our business like it's her own and because of that, she can make suggestions that are meaningful to us.
- Their technical support is top notch! Whenever their is an issue, they contact you as soon as possible. Usually it's within minutes of sending them an email.....and they are very nice and happy to help you.
- I like that Biz Library updates their material on a regular basis. The type of industry we are in needs refresher courses each year and I can usually find a course that is not a repeat from last year which keeps my employees engaged.
- GREAT implementation support! Too many SaaS vendors out there today rely on AI or they respond with an email and an embedded link to FAQs to address implementation and other customer support issues. Not so with BizLibrary. They assign a Technical Product Trainer to lead the implementation process, and then a Client Success Consultant to guide and assist with the roll-out for your organization, tips on how to maximize/leverage use of the platform, and target specific training content for specific groups.
- Again, a lot of SaaS vendors out there provide no telephonic support at all. BizLibrary, conversely, does an excellent job at being available both via email and phone; if you do have to leave a message, we have yet to see more than 24hrs pass before seeing a response.
- BizLibrary does, in my opinion, a great job of listening to what the company's pain points are, and then walking thru how their platform can help... but also being candid about how other needs may be better-addressed in a classroom setting.
- There is a vast amount of content available thru BizLibrary that "easily consumable"... meaning the courses are delivered in a video or other web-based format, with a host of post-test and other follow-up tools to ensure learning uptake by course participants by the manager or by HR.
- Covers a broad range of topics with ease of access
- Ties training to the Lominger Competencies.
- Training varies in length and style
BizLibrary Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
BizLibrary is a provider of online employee training and training reinforcement solutions. The training library contains thousands of micro-learning videos, video courses, interactive videos and eLearning courses covering a wide variety of topics. The library also includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.
The vendor says their learning platform is powerful and easy to use, and all of their training solutions are mobile-ready, giving learners unlimited access to training content on any device, anytime, and anywhere for just-in-time learning.
BizLibrary Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BizLibrary Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America|