Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Course catalog or library (18)9.595%
- Learning content (18)9.595%
- Learning administration (16)8.989%
- Progress tracking & certifications (14)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BizLibrary, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BizLibrary is a provider of online employee training and training reinforcement solutions. The training library contains thousands of micro-learning videos, video courses, interactive videos and eLearning courses covering a wide variety of topics. The library also includes additional support materials to further increase learning retention.
The vendor says their learning platform is powerful and easy to use, and all of their training solutions are mobile-ready, giving learners unlimited access to training content on any device, anytime, and anywhere for just-in-time learning.
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Supported Countries||North America|
- Positive Impact on ROI
- Serves the purpose in reasonable cost
- Helped in achieving the objectives
- Increase in employee engagement in training. Since adding BizLibrary courses, usage has increased from an average of 3 enrollments per month to 327 per month.
- We now use it to highlight recommended training specific to each department.
- The contact center uses it to train new hires on proper customer service etiquette.
- This has been a large labor cost saver as we were able to meet most basic eLearning needs via BizLibrary, It has saved us needing some additional eLearning specific position.
- Fantastic feedback from employees.
- Time saved during development.
- Time savings on module creation by using their video materials.
- BizLibrary has netted a huge Return on Investment in the one year we have used them.
- Our staff has enjoyed career development instead of dreading it.
- Turnover has improved some.
- Employee morale has increased.
- We have been told that for a start up our employees really use the system. Our usage rating has been higher than others in the same situation.
- Don't have specific figures, but certainly has saved money we would have spent on outside training.
- Helpful in building culture, which lowers turnover.
- I'm not 100% sure - It's actually hard to get employees to do the assigned training without sending a lot of reminders and I see sometimes they've spent less than a minute on the training, so I know they're just ticking the box and moving on.
- Safety first. With the videos' emphasis on safety, I am noticing co-workers and myself being more aware of our surroundings.
- We are finding that learners are taking more than the assigned courses.
- We are still in the early stages, so it's hard to provide numbers quite yet.
- When we explained that our long-term goal was to build an award-winning learning culture at our company the team at BizLibrary embraced that vision along with us. So the return on investment is better stated as return on experience. We now have a learning library chock filled with great courses that are easy to use. This is a boon for our growing learning culture.
- Our owners look at the investments that they make in the company from the perspective of "Does it make sense for our business and our team?" The investments made in the learning technology used by the learning and talent development department are no different.
- It has saved time and money for training our employees in California. There are strict requirements regarding harassment training and we can meet those requirements using Biz Library. The content is written to meet those specific needs.
- Our cost per employee is so reasonable that we couldn't send them to one external course for that price. With Biz Library, they can even complete certification preparation courses (such as PMP or IT programs ) for no additional fees. Those types of courses may cost up to $2000 or more in an external environment. This allows employees who may not be in those types of positions to increase their skills to advance within the company.
- We are new to using the system so it's too early to know......
- Improved Retention
- Changed Behaviour
- Improved Moral
- BizLibrary has positively impacted our ROI. Our safety compliance has increased by 60%
- I haven't done any analytical data as of yet. It has added to our expenses but overall we've definitely streamlined our process.
- Employee engagement feedback related to the need for learning & development has already seen an uptick. Many express alot of gratitude/appreciation for the JIT learning opportunity.
- 1st year ROI achieved with first half-dozen employees who participated in courses which were otherwise budgeted to be taken as one-day, offsite sessions from other (classroom) vendors.
- Broad-based management support was at first a struggle, to be candid, but as employees have completed courses and then we've followed up, managers are now providing positive feedback from their perspective.
- We have already used training from BizLibrary to address employee matters and to train groups of supervisors to reduce risk for the organization.
- Our management team will have access to training across a broad range of topics to help them continually improve their management skills and to reduce risk.
- Leadership training was identified as a priority in a risk assessment exercise, and we are about to "answer the call" and provide our leaders the tools they need to excel in their leadership roles.