Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
All fundraising activities are tracked here. We use both the WebView and the database view as the WebView still does not have full …
We use Raiser's Edge as a part of our private fundraising strategy. It is used for recording gifts, stewarding donors, cultivating …
Used for fundraising record-keeping, merchant account transactions, and e-mail communications. There are several issues that I have with …
NXT is a user-friendly CRM. Our team includes a staff of diverse tech abilities, and everyone is able to navigate the product smoothly. I …
2022 Update: Our entire foundation uses the web view of NXT. It helps to track moves management, giving, and event participation. Even …
We use Raiser's Edge NXT for constituent and fundraising tracking. Our fundraisers find the user-friendly webview a definite advantage.
Our organization purchased Raiser's Edge NXT in 2015 and have been very pleased with it. The big plus is how easy it is to use for the …
We use Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT and RE to monitor, access, and indicate donors and potential donors in our school community, alumni …
[Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT] is being used by the University Advancement department to process donations, manage donors, track alumni …
Raiser's Edge was getting a little outdated, however, with the edition of Raiser's Edge NXT, I am blow away. It's a little costly however …
NXT is being used primarily by the stewardship office (fundraising), comprising approximately 8 full-time employees. 4-5 use it on a daily …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.blackbaud.com/fundraising…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Blackbaud Raisers Edge NXT is a cloud-based fundraising and relationship management solution that's purpose-built exclusively for fundraising. It isdesigned to streamline data and reporting processes, increase operational efficiency, and provide insight to every stage of the constituent lifecycle, helping users attract new supporters, engage them with the right communications according to their unique preferences, and grow their impact on a mission.
Blackbaud states that on average, Raiser's Edge NXT customers experience:
Blackbaud states that on average, Raiser's Edge NXT customers experience:
- 35% growth in number of donors
- 48% growth in number of gifts
- 44% growth in total dollars raised
- Supported: Donor Information Management
- Supported: Reporting and Dashboards
- Supported: Open, Cloud Platform
- Supported: Data Enrichment Services
- Supported: Simple Email Marketing
- Supported: Donations, Pledges, and Payments
- Supported: Recurring Gifts
- Supported: Wealth Analytics
- Supported: Crowd-Fundraising Tools
Raiser’s Edge NXT is the leading cloud solution for nonprofit fundraising and relationship management. Designed exclusively for nonprofits and leveraging over 35 years of insight, it brings together people, technology, and processes into one smart, intuitive solution to help y...Show More
Ready to see how Raiser’s Edge NXT can impact your organization? Visit https://www.blackbaud.com/files/raisers-edge-experience/index.html
Children's Home + Aid, a leading child and family service agency in Illinois, shares how Raiser's Edge NXT helps staff members save time and become better stewards of their constituents. Hear how this complex and robust organization is applying this innovative, new technology ...Show More
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
Raiser's Edge NXT is cloud fundraising and constituent relationship management software from Blackbaud.
Reviewers rate In-Person Training highest, with a score of 9.8.
The most common users of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Email marketing is easy to use
- Integration with other products
- Easy to navigate
- Reporting is limited in terms of year over year or very detailed reports
- Lists could be better particularly when they are more complicated
- Event Capacity Limits would be better if they cut off based off what was in the database not just online transactions
- Webview of NXT is helpful for front-line fundraisers to access and act on donor information.
- Opportunity records are helpful project management tools for cultivating major donors and grant application processes.
- Reporting feature provides quick and easy overview of relevant metrics.
- Development of the webview of NXT has slowed significantly, meaning that many gift entry/database administration activities need to be completed on the older 'database view.
- Reduction in key functionality in database view has not been done in tandem with feature expansion in WebView, further exacerbating some bifurcated processes.
- Taking away merge wizard instead of fixing the problem.
- E-mails listed under phones.
- Recurring gifts not getting a monthly thank you or receipt.
- Adding matching gift companies/foundations to a constituent.
- Automatically adding a spouse after constituent is deceased.
- Not being able to edit mailing labels.
- The decease finder application is useless.
- Security is great because the DBA is able to really specify what can be viewed by different people and to do so in different ways. There are so many options to refine options for different work types.
- While reports in database view are more extensive, the options are still vast in NXT. You can break down the same data in different ways on the same report with different insights and then have a drill-down ability right there rather than running a different report.
- Having the ability to send emails directly from NXT is great because the database automatically records each receipt for the constituents. Each email sent shows click rate, what addresses bounced, and other helpful information.
- The database view is still much more versatile with information tracked in areas outside standard constituent information (contact and biographical). Gifts that are pledges/payments or tributes must be entered in database view because there are no options in NXT as of yet.
- Querying can be easier in the database view depending on your needs. Lists are really helpful and plenty of options exist for filters but sometimes they're just very limited for what you need.
- You cannot add new campaigns, funds, and appeals with their necessary information from NXT. That must be accessed through database view.
- Unlimited number of users.
- Flexibility to allow for email and other integrations.
- Allows you to customize dashboards for specific users.
- The webview is a "big sell" by Blackbaud staff but it's development has been slow.
- While some add-on features provide benefits, you may pay for others you don't need.
- The attention to you during the sales process often does not match the attention after the sale.
- The price can be high, especially if you aren't willing to pay for training and continued support service - it is a sophisticated program that not everyone can learn/understand on their own. Don't buy an expensive sports car, if you don't know how to drive it.
- It builds lists and presents them as lists or on a map. This is useful for gift officers to plan their visits with constituents within a region.
- The ability to allow tiles to be moved around by a user within a constituent record is wonderful.
- Easy to navigate from the Search bar.
- The events module: registrants for events must be added in the backend RE7.
- Gift entry must be done in RE7 backend.
- Building lists using one-off names is tough unless you start from a query.
- Record actions quickly
- Mobile friendly
- User friendly
- Multiple down time episodes in the past year
- Downgrading of long-time capabilities with little notice or compensation
- Fundraising dashboards.
- Action management.
- Email marketing.
- need to have same gift batch capability as the database view.
- better customization of the gift form.
- more insights to use in report builder.
- Enables the non-technical people in our department to do more of their own work.
- The analytical reports are very helpful and so easy to use.
- With RE NXT we have the ability to have unlimited users and we're thinking about the possibility of giving our volunteers access.
- It's so easy to access on phones and tablets.
- Blackbaud is providing excellent support for this product.
- Dashboards and Insights are wonderful.
- I think of new ways every week to use the web view and we use the database view less.
- When all of the fields for gift acknowledgement are available in the web view I think that we'll start using it for gift entry and acknowledgement.
- It's hard to tell when all functionality will be available, but I think that Blackbaud is smart in rolling it out slowly.
- The pricing doesn't always seem very transparent.
- I'd like to see more training available for this product.
- More fields please for gift entry and acknowledgement - tributes and pledges are an issue.
- Data entry
- Detailed analysis
- Accurate reporting
- Difficult reporting tools
- Missing gift functionality
- Gift reporting
- Ease of use
- Gift processing
- Some features are limited to the not-user-friendly database view
- Ease of switching between constituents
- Faster loading of constituent information
- Raiser's NXT allows you to track major giving prospects by receiving daily updates on donors, pledges and other outstanding items.
- NXT provides consecutive years on each donor record and includes detailed charts on donor giving.
- They took the Raiser's database version and made is visually appealing and user-friendly. Content is a lot easier to find in NXT.
- Very mobile friendly and they make it easy to add notes and assign tasks to users.
- NXT consecutive years are a little off sometimes. Sometimes the years will be different in the database then in NXT.
- NXT is a little expensive however worth the investment.
- NXT pledge information could be a little more user friendly. Sometimes it's hard to tell outstanding pledges while traveling and using mobile.
- Constituent Management
- Cloud Native
- Flexible licensing
- Cloud platform does not seem as the native design, you can tell they tried to innovate from on premise version
- Campaign email sending can be better, as many people look at outside solutions to accomplish this
- Email templates seem like they are quite dated and hard to customize.
- Workflow management.
- Integrates with Outlook to easily track emails as actions.
- Easy reports.
- I wish the events module was not an add-on.
- Processing gifts with forms is very easy most of the time.
- The system of automatically processing credit cards and direct debit transactions is a lifesaver!
- Access to records from a phone is amazing!
- Without it being a fully functioning system as of 4/15/2021 there are a few drawbacks.
- The web-based view is nice but feels like it takes longer to search records and open them.
- The different nomenclature can get confusing for old school fundraisers, especially those who have used the RE Database.
- Inability to remove duplicate records completely/delete records.
- Forms will duplicate records at a higher level than those who work in Online Express currently
- Tracking donor relationships.
- Analysis of giving patterns.
- Sometimes the system offers a bit too much flexibility, adding extraneous complexity.
- Cost - it's an excellent system, but the cost makes it a tough sell for a small org with limited resources.
- Action recording
- Opt-out of assigned solicitors
- It provides a one-page snapshot of a constituent record.
- It tallies donations automatically, unlike the classic database view.
- It could incorporate more complicated analysis features, like queries.
- Creates reports on donor gifts.
- Generates notes and letters to donors.
- Foundation tracking.
- The ability to link easily with other software programs for tracking particular information.
- Quick search.
- Portfolio management.
- Data entry.
- Raiser's Edge NXT allows me, as the director of institutional advancement, to have have access to our donor database where ever I go, rather than depending on pulling donor information prior to visits. Access to pertinent information is at your fingertips!
- The ability to set report pushes to your email from RE NXT on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis is extremely convenient when wanting to promote transparency with our Head of School, CFO and Board. The graphs are easy "at a glance" information.
- Note taking after donor meetings is very convenient from your handheld mobile device! Much easier to get information in when it is fresh after a conversation, rather than waiting to return to the office.
- There are so many pros after using the the old Raiser's Edge for so long that it is difficult to think of cons. That said, it would be great to be able to use RE NXT instead of printing out old school phon-a-thon forms for calls, texts, eCampgains, etc. when it comes to peer-to-peer asking.
- NXT can show prospects or constituents that should be contacted before they lapse without the need for queries.
- NXT can easily pull up contact info for constituents without exact name-matching necessary.
- NXT can be accessed from any web browser.
- Better replication of action entry to match desktop version.
- Better replication of tasks to match desktop version.
- Auto-suggestion of constituents as search is typed could be improved.
- User Friendly
- Great Reporting Tools
- Web Based
- Gift Batching Capabilities
- Event Management
- Easy to see entire profile of constituents
- Easy access from anywhere
- Great reporting features built in
- Tons of partners that make it easy to do anything in your database
- Would be nice to have an app
- Wish we could do everything in one place (and not have to switch to the database view)
- Very easy to use.
- Intuitive technology- not difficult to get up to speed.
- Flexible. Many areas are adjustable to the needs of our organization.
- Some of the search functions could use improvement.
- Alerting to email would be helpful.