Score 8.9 out of 10

What is BL.INK?

BL.INK is a link management and URL shortening service that creates an environment to manage every touch, monitor for accuracy, and provides analytical insights to measure value and performance.

What is Bitly?

Bitly (Bit.ly) is one of the most popular link shortening tools. The vendor says it shortens 1 billion links per month. The company is privately held, based in New York City, and was founded in 2008.

What is Foxly?

Foxly is a URL shortener service for brands, advertisers, marketers and for many more. It’s presented as a simple and easy to use link management system. Foxly aims to help brands increase their engagement with short urls. Foxly is designed to help users exceed growth goals on URL websites across…

BL.INK Video

BL.INK Technical Details

BL.INK is one the easiest tool to create branded short URL's which allows you to integrate anywhere you want. Its one of the great tool for marketing which helps you to share your External links of your Blogs and Surveys and also create in-depth analytics for the future performance. Its has excellent integration function which I like the most as it helps me alot for create marketing campaigns for my clients. It can be implemented not only with social media but also functions so well with QR codes, PDF's Blogs, sites and so on... So in short I really liked BL.INK as it makes my work easier and the tasks looks nice and professional.
  • Shortens messages links which can be shared instantly.
  • Creates excellent Analytics for detailed study.
  • Helps to create links for QR codes, messages, websites, PDf's and so on..
  • Custom professional domains and retargeting are some unique features.
  • Pricing is an issue if you upgrade to Pro OR Business plan.
  • when you share any shortened link to social media the resulted post sometimes missed the attached media or it shows a blank preview. May be it a technical glitch but happens with me sometimes.
I am using Bl.INK for most of my marketing projects and campaigns. There are various tasks where BL.INK performs well like sharing surveys , PDF's, messaging, QR Codes and so on.. Its not only helps to export shorten links but also helps for retargeting and tracking. The best part is that you can easily work on insights as it provides in-depth Analytics. Well suited for multiple marketing campaigns, Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate marketing as you need to track so many thing to create reports and data. If you want to build a brand its not suited well because there is no such option to customize domain I've found.
  • Analytics is one of the most important feature as it help to track your performance and create reports for the clients.
  • Business plan comprises of many features which is a need of any large organization for example unlimited redirected links, tracking , domains and so on which is somehow costly for small business.
  • Bl.INK really helped me to convert my leads for my clients as its detailed analysis provide good insights.
  • It also improves the marketing campaigns by saving time as you can export or import multiple links at a time.
BL.INK is the first product I used for my organization but we switched Rebrandly due to pricing as it was cheaper. At the time we were a smaller company so we switched to Rebrandly due to the similarities between the two products. Since we have grown into a larger organization we switched back to BL.INK.
I've used Bitly before and found that the marketing expenditures soon build up. One of our colleagues recommended BL.INK, and we started creating advertisements right away. Dynamic URLs for affiliate marketing, straightforward analytics reporting, and the convenience of designing URLs are just a few of the wonderful features. Overall, we're glad we went with BL.INK for link shortening for our social media efforts.
  • Super quick
  • QR codes generator is really helpful
  • Smooth API integration in the backend
  • Increase ease of use
  • Easy option to create links in bulk
  • Hard to use analytics
It's as simple as that using BL.INK. Our entire crew found it simple to set up, and we can now all shorten links for our company. It notifies you whether you've previously linked to that website or if you've used a specific short link. The Chrome extension is a nice addition, and I especially like the dynamic links, which allow me to send a user to different affiliate pages depending on where they're joining from, or to the webinar sign-up page before the webinar, the live YouTube page during the webinar, and the webinar expired page after the webinar. Everything is simple to set up, and their welcome sequence was excellent.
  • Chrome extension
  • Marketing campaigns
  • QR codes
  • Increased customer activity
  • Improved customer click engagement analytics
  • Overall ease of use over other similar software
BL.INK works better in that I was able to work together effortlessly across numerous campaigns and domains.- The API integration went without a hitch.- The statistic presented is of good quality.- I can export and filter links as needed.- Geolocation capabilities to route users dynamically based on their state or nation.- Types of redirects- The ability to disguise links.- Outstanding assistance.