Blogger Reviews

Xavier Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

No Coding Experience, No Problem! Blogger is for you!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Blogger is used by the marketing department for purposes of recruitment. Through Blogger, our organization is able to share information and opportunities for both future client counties as well as job seekers. We are able to share what our program is about and tell the world wide web about our success stories, proving the effectiveness of our programs! We are able to reach a vast amount of people, even though Blogger is so easy to use it does not take a long time at all to actually post!
Read Xavier Knight's full review
Joanna Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Excellent platform to express yourself!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Blogger is currently being used at my organization in the design, PR, and Marketing departments. Other departments across the organization benefit from the use of Blogger and give ideas and bring stories to the marketing team to share and post, so in a way, we do all have our hands in on it. One of the main issues my company across the U.S. faces is a decline in participation after a certain age. Using Blogger and other social media help to show older girls that volunteering and becoming a Girl Scout is not just for little girls. We show fantastic programs and opportunities as well as results and scholarships the older girls receive to encourage others to join.
Read Joanna Knight's full review
Kate Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

Blogger is great for starters!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

When we were just starting out, we used Blogger to build our blog and ultimately begin reaching the audience we wanted. It was easy to use and we could learn it quickly. It was a great way to enter the blogging world and to start to get a grasp on what we are looking for as a business. It is easy to distribute information and even makes things a bit personalized without entering the scarier world of coding.
Read Kate Knight's full review
July 29, 2019

Blogger's Lack of Evolution is a Cop-Out for Any Experience Level

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used to use Blogger all the time in my personal and professional endeavors, whether for independent blog consulting, writing, or editing, or to recommend for companies I have been a part of. With the tools that exist today, Blogger is a great way for new writers and editors to break onto the scene if they have little coding experience, sure, and while Blogger has made some technological advances in the recent past, I can't say I would recommend it. I default to WordPress because it's easy to upgrade and transition into different editions, customize, etc. It's much better than Blogger and honestly not bad no matter your level of experience. You can learn and adapt.
Robb Glietz | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 24, 2017

Blogger is not just for blogging. Corporation communication tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Blogger is being used as a way to communicate to our agents about what is going on with training and other events within the company. The other use is as a tool to help update agents when new laws or company requirements dictate. This way they have a single location to go to keep updated and make sure they are up to date.
Read Robb Glietz's full review
Sandrine BOARQUEIRO-VERDUN | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 13, 2016

Blogger makes easier the creation of blogs and websites for small business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have created a couple of blogs with Blogger for myself, my company and some friends. They were personal blogs and professional blogs. I have also written some tutorials about Blogger for the beginners; some have also been published in magazines.

To my personal point of view, Blogger is definitively the best choice when you have absolutely no technical skill, you have no domain name and no ISP (and you can’t afford or don’t want to pay for it)… and you want to be online in just a couple of minutes. It is easy to use and it offers all the required features for free! What more could you ask for?!

Blogger is also perfect for small businesses as you can easily and very quickly create a website. Blogger is mainly known as a blog solution for creating post articles which are published chronologically, but it also allows you to create static pages which are organized and you can access them thru a menu, as in a regular website! You can use one of the multiple templates that come with Blogger or customize your pages (you can also import templates designed with Artisteer).

Read Sandrine BOARQUEIRO-VERDUN's full review
Matthew Hardesty | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 02, 2016

Just go with WordPress

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Blogger is used as a publishing platform for SEO clients when WordPress or other similar platforms have been excluded as an option (for one reason or another). It isn't very common for us to recommend or use Blogger for our clients because, typically, it doesn't make sense in most business cases.
Read Matthew Hardesty's full review
Jeannette Saysomvang | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 04, 2016

Easy to use

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Blogger was used by me to create a blog for a class assignment. It provided a way for me to present my assignments in an orderly manner that allowed other students and the professor to view and comment on my work.
Read Jeannette Saysomvang's full review
Angela Skees | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 15, 2016

Basic Blogger

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I personally use Blogger for my own professional development as part of the creative team. It allows me to keep track of my thought process when designing new brochures, flyers and especially new logos. It also allows me to have a digital portfolio of work going back to my time in college as well as the first few internships I had once I graduated.
Read Angela Skees's full review
Karrie Reno | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 01, 2014

Blogger (BlogSpot) Great tool building clientele, networking with others, AdSense provides opportunity for making more money.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Blogger for several blog sites I've created. I've written a poetry blog, a computer support blog, a vent your frustrations blog and building a few more. I've enjoyed working with BlogSpot and using it both professionally and personally. I am building a BlogSpot for computer users who have no solid resources to fix their own computers and have to pay so much money to get simple issues resolved.
Read Karrie Reno's full review

About Blogger

Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was created by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google at a subdomain of blogspot.com.