We use Blue Coat across the whole organization. It is used to control, monitor and secure internet use by our employees. It also categorizes the internet accesses through different teams or groups.
- It can control, monitor and secure internet use by employees
- It can be used to provide user groups accessing necessary web resources.
- Identify the possible violations or troubleshooting
- Categories changes more specified or detailing
- Some categories are confused to cause access denies
- Some functionalities can be simplified
Blue Coat Encrypted Traffic Management Scorecard Summary
About Blue Coat Encrypted Traffic Management
Blue Coat Security Platform delivers encrypted traffic management solutions providing comprehensive, policy-based visibility and control over encrypted traffic, maximizing its benefits and minimizing its risks. According to the vendor, Blue Coat, can establish a holistic encrypted traffic management strategy that meets various business needs and addresses security, corporate and compliance mandates.
- Visibility and Control
- Enhances Your Existing Security
- Performance and Cost Savings
Blue Coat works with a broad ecosystem of partners, through the Blue Coat’s Encrypted Traffic Management (ETM) Ready Partner Program. The innovative solutions compatible with Blue Coat include IPS, DLP, NGFW, anti-malware / sandbox, security analytics and certificate and key management systems.
Blue Coat Encrypted Traffic Management Competitors
Blue Coat Encrypted Traffic Management Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Blue Coat Encrypted Traffic Management Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Countries:||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|