We use Revu in several different ways. First, it's a great tool both in the office and when on job sites to document existing conditions …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Plan markups & sharing (50)9.595%
- Plan distribution & viewing (48)9.090%
- Document sharing (44)9.090%
- As-built drawings (42)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bluebeam, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $240 per year per user
- Tech Details
Bluebeam develops technology solutions that according to the vendor support project efficiency and collaboration for over two million design and construction professionals worldwide. Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Cloud aim to give teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build and handover. And with Bluebeam's desktop and cloud collaboration solutions built on open standards, documents and data can be accessed on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Revu offers customizable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
• Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and access projects and tool sets
• Mark up and measure together with teammates in real time using Studio
• Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud
• Increase security and simplify user login with single sign-on (SSO)
Bluebeam Cloud (Web & Mobile)
Connect office and field and complete workflows on the go with Bluebeam Cloud, a suite of web and mobile solutions that connects with documents and tool sets in Revu.
• Work from anywhere via web or iOS device — no set-up or installation required
• Access tool sets and Studio Project files from Revu
• Invite team members to markup and collaborate in real time with the Markup Editor
• Manage punch, RFIs and submittals on the go with Field Tools
Get more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with Bluebeam services designed to help finish the job faster.
• Unlimited centralized cloud storage
• Access to technology partner integrations to support custom workflows
• Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
• Technical support via email and phone
• Geolocational insights to help visualize, connect and organize data
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: As-built drawings
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Checklists
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Takeoff tools
- Supported: Bid creation
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: Digital stamps and signatures
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Australia|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Japanese, Korean|
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
Autodesk Bim 360
Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
PlanSwift, by ConstructConnect
CMiC Construction Platform
- Drawing hyperliking to actual drawing callout areas.
- Stamping for submittal review.
- Marking up PDF documents and updating text.
- Connecting to sharepoint sites.
- Connecting with Procore for ease of opening PDF files.
- Integration of photos on top of other documents.
- I always have confusion how to get out of presentation mode back to normal mode.
- The online instructions are good but would like more advanced instructions.
- Licensing is more cost effective than Adobe.
- Training had been fairly easy due to the online manuals and videos. Fairly intuitive program for most.
- I do not see any negative implications for using this software. It has become one of our standards.
- Viewing PDF documents
- Combining or removing pages of documents, such as, putting a requisition together.
- Adding hyperlinks on drawing sets.
- A host of batch processes offer a huge time savings over the manual alternatives
- Powerful cloud-based collaboration via Bluebeam Studio
- Easy and intuitive markup tools
- Really tough to provide any cons. Bluebeam listens to their user base and constantly strives to improve the product.
- We have not attempted to quantify a specific ROI for Bluebeam Revu, but the batch processes offer such a huge time savings over the manual alternatives that you can easily justify the price of the software for an individual after running just one or two processes.
- When we first rolled out Bluebeam Revu and started using it for some batch drawing overlays and comparisons, we were often saying "that just paid for itself" once the automated process was complete.
We used Adobe Acrobat prior to switching to Bluebeam Revu. We've found Bluebeam Revu to do everything that Acrobat could do and much, much more. And surprisingly, for a more reasonable price. Once we were exposed to Bluebeam Revu, it was a no-brainer to make it our standard.
We also leverage Bluebeam Studio Sessions and Projects for collaboration to the extent that they have essentially replaced our need for services like Dropbox, Box, or FTP sites.
- Batch Slip Sheet, Batch Hyperlinking, Batch Comparison/Overlay
- Collaboration via Bluebeam Studio
- PDF Markups
- Auto Mark Tools
Bluebeam's iPad app allows us to easily view our updated documents in the field, whether online or offline. When used with a Bluebeam Studio Project, even large documents render instantly when you zoom in.
Here's a small wish list of future additions to the app: Bluebeam's Sets functionality, offline Studio Sessions and 3D PDF viewing.