We use Revu in several different ways. First, it's a great tool both in the office and when on job sites to document existing conditions …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Plan markups & sharing (50)9.595%
- Plan distribution & viewing (48)9.090%
- Document sharing (44)9.090%
- As-built drawings (42)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bluebeam, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $240 per year per user
- Tech Details
Bluebeam develops technology solutions that according to the vendor support project efficiency and collaboration for over two million design and construction professionals worldwide. Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Cloud aim to give teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build and handover. And with Bluebeam's desktop and cloud collaboration solutions built on open standards, documents and data can be accessed on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Revu offers customizable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
• Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and access projects and tool sets
• Mark up and measure together with teammates in real time using Studio
• Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud
• Increase security and simplify user login with single sign-on (SSO)
Bluebeam Cloud (Web & Mobile)
Connect office and field and complete workflows on the go with Bluebeam Cloud, a suite of web and mobile solutions that connects with documents and tool sets in Revu.
• Work from anywhere via web or iOS device — no set-up or installation required
• Access tool sets and Studio Project files from Revu
• Invite team members to markup and collaborate in real time with the Markup Editor
• Manage punch, RFIs and submittals on the go with Field Tools
Get more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with Bluebeam services designed to help finish the job faster.
• Unlimited centralized cloud storage
• Access to technology partner integrations to support custom workflows
• Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
• Technical support via email and phone
• Geolocational insights to help visualize, connect and organize data
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: As-built drawings
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Checklists
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Takeoff tools
- Supported: Bid creation
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: Digital stamps and signatures
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Australia|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Japanese, Korean|
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
Autodesk Bim 360
Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
PlanSwift, by ConstructConnect
CMiC Construction Platform
- Saves us from needing to hire multiple Project Managers
- Allows us to save on cost by productivity
- Gives us a return by finishing jobs on time and schedule
- Increased efficiency of editing documents
- Improved quality of work due to great edit tracking tools
- The full version of the product is worth the purchase.
- Bluebeam saves time on plan distributions and updating, freeing management time for more attention to managing the project.
- Bluebeam saves us money as it can do the jobs that normally would require multiple programs to complete the various tasks.
- Bluebeam allows for better coordination between individuals in the office unifying our company.
- Centralized coordination platform saves time.
- Saving time, the company reaches quality results in less time.
- Ease of use and needed functions motivates use and increases production.
- Documents are able to be reviewed more efficiently which means more work can be completed throughout the day.
- When explaining an issue a documents can easily be marked up and a screen shot sent to someone for review.
- It has increased speed in the time we can create takeoffs.
- It allows for greater accuracy in our takeoffs.
- Has been very beneficial.
- Definitely worth the investment.
- Easy to operate, saving training time.
- Easy to share, reducing human errors.
- Revu and Studio reduce risk, which is a huge positive.
- Revu performs take-offs very well, allowing you to remove other take-off apps from your environment.
- It allows us to be better organized.
- It allows for quicker turnaround when reviewing submittals and job site visit reports.
- It helps save time when marking up PDFs.
- Need a separate platform/expense for photo editing.
- Not as cost effective as other similar software.
- Those who do have it use it quite a bit.
- ROI: we can bid projects quickly and effectively so it generates more work with less effort.
- ROI: in general people can get things done and don't have to find workarounds to accomplish tasks because of its versatility, so we aren't wasting time.
- ROI: it's a very deep and complex program so the return on investment will be a little longer until someone can learn and then teach others within the organization. Basically, workshops and hands-on self-learning is required unless someone is competent enough to provide continual in house training.
- Our project teams were heavily invested in Bluebeam for document routing and approvals. More recently, however, we have moved to Box for this purpose.
- It makes it easier to work as a team from multiple locations - especially using one document with multiple markups.
- Using created stamps have really helped standardize data provided by multiple people throughout various locations.
- I am not the numbers guy for my company, but as a user, it is extremely helpful, and speeds up a multitude of tasks.
- From my perspective, it allows me to use less subcontractor/vendor input as I can quantity items myself.
- Allows clearer distribution of thoughts and ideas with the mark-up abilities.
- Allows for others to continue on a mark-up concept.
- Being able to scale drawings with reasonable confidence is a time saver and prevents rework.
- Navigating drawings is a time saver that that is easy for even the least tech-savvy users.
- Editing documents instead of having to recreate then is an amazing time saver.
- I can precisely convey any questions I have for/from architects, designers, subcontractors, etc. with ease. It explains my problems well.
- Invoice approval (via stamping) is consistent and easy.
- It's not meant to create "finished" products on its own, but it can combine media together in one cohesive way.
- I don't have access to the information needed to provide an ROI impact, but I know Bluebeam has been well received and enjoyed across the company.
- The return on investment happens quickly when using the batch tools.
- The organization tools will save time and money by being able to drag, drop and rearrange sheets in a multi page document.
- Calibrating drawings allows you to pull dimensions on a pdf instead of having to open the drawing or if you don't have the cad drawing.
- Time saving
- A major tool for constructability review of construction documents, thus avoiding future issues.
- Marking up to create visual graphics to depict specific information.
- Taking off quantities to verify prices received from subcontractors.
- Bluebeam saves time by allowing quick PDF creation and editing.
- Bluebeam creates smaller PDF documents than printing straight from the design program, therefore saving server space.
- The Bluebeam mobile app allows us to access documents on a tablet so we can quickly reference items while on a job site.
- This tool has saved us money
- This tool has made our employees more productive
- This tool allows us to share files more easily