bluecap™ joins the user's meetings and acts as a personal assistant; taking notes, recording the call, and helping the user stay focused on participants. bluecap™ is an AI assistant that keeps working after the call is done. It provides an…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $13 per month per user
- Tech Details
bluecap™ joins the user's meetings and acts as a personal assistant; taking notes, recording the call, and helping the user stay focused on participants. bluecap™ is an AI assistant that keeps working after the call is done. It provides an executive summary, key takeaways, and a deep analysis of topics and how they were received by the audience.
- Supported: Human-like Meeting Assistant Intelligence: Using advanced AI, bluecap™ generates summaries and key take aways of your meetings in plain english. Meetings of up to 2 hours in length can be summarized with all important details in a few paragraphs. bluecap also stores your transcript, audio/video recordings, and any files or notes taken during the meeting.
- Supported: Conversation Analytics: bluecap™ isn’t just a quiet and attentive listener, it provides you with all sorts of information gathered and compiled into useful meeting metrics. It can see who really liked your message or who interacted with you the most during a meeting. It can tell when people are burnt out or who isn’t really a morning person.
- Supported: Conversation Search wit AI: Leverage the power of true AI search. It uses the most powerful ML-driven semantic search in the world to find information deep within conversations that matches not just on textual relevance, but on the human-like understanding of the conversations Have you ever remembered a single line or phrase uttered in a meeting but have no idea what day it was or what the meeting subject was? Simply type the phrase you remember into our search and it will look across all of your meetings to find the context in which the phrase makes the most sense. Every result is categorized based on the type of media. Was your result found in a document, in a transcript, in a meeting note? There’s no guessing involved with context sensitive categorization
- Supported: Business Intelligence: Business Intelligence is key to capitalizing on ever shifting markets. bluecap™ lets you specify competitors and their products to derive participant sentiment towards these products and services. Dig deeper into these insights by isolating mentioned in specific meetings and then quickly understand the context with our powerful summaries and transcription.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|