BlueJeans Meetings Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

March 24, 2021
Dwayne Tharp | TrustRadius Reviewer
In Sales, we are all using it to meet with our prospects, our clients, and our company. Whenever there is a meeting need, a sales person will send out a BlueJeans meeting to that person or persons. We also use it to share presentations with audiences. Our owner likes it because he can take control of the screen and use it to give his presentation. He also likes the quality of the voice.
  • Great voice - people can hear us clearly
  • Great at giving presentations. It is easy to take over the screen and give your presentation.
  • Easy to download and use the app on your phone and your PC
  • I do not know of anything
Any meeting I have conducted since August 2020 has been completed with BlueJeans. The quality is great. The sound/audio is great.
Read Dwayne Tharp's full review
Robert Chatten | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BlueJeans in a variety of ways. Among them are the following:
  • We hold Bible approximately 90 Bible fellowships a week using the platform. This includes meetings that span as many as 10 countries at a time. The size of the meetings can range from 10 to 300 people.
  • We use BlueJeans for meetings among our managers and team leaders.
  • We use it to present classes and seminars.
  • One of the things that attracted us initially was that it allows for connections to be made to the meetings from a variety of devices, including telephones. We have some people who are not very technologically savvy so the ability to use a computer or not was important.
  • The facility to record meeting and then make those recordings available has significantly increased our ability to provide a library of content to our users.
  • Users like the flexibility of being able to change their own screen display from speaker view to gallery view and so forth.
  • We find that BlueJeans makes interaction between the different participants in the meeting very simple and easy.
  • Since we have people participating from different countries, the availability access numbers in many countries is a definite plus.
  • The availability to assign as many Meeting IDs as needed, including multiple meetings happening simultaneously is crucial for our purposes.
  • The option of the break-out rooms has been very useful. At times we want to have a meeting with everyone, then break people out for discussions or group exercises and that works very well in BlueJeans.
  • Currently, although the Meeting Moderator can mute the participants' microphones globally, the user has the option to turn their own mic back on. That makes sense for interactive meetings, but is terrible for when you're trying to make a presentation without interruption. It also makes it virtually impossible to record a presentation for later use without interruptions. There should be a setting which allows the moderator to turn off everyone else's microphones and over which they have no control until it's restored to them. Another option would be to have a separate product or setting designed for webinars or other types of meetings where you want to present material without interruption.
  • BlueJeans is terrible at being able to play video for the meeting participants. Yes, you can upload video to BlueJeans, have them convert it and then be able to use it, but that requires that the person doing the presenting have access to the complete back-end of the account. It's time-consuming and a bad idea from a security standpoint. The new "play video with audio" feature helps, but it's glitchy. Sometimes it won't allow you to hide the controls of the presenter from view of the users. There needs to be a way to natively play video from within the app. (Your competitors have this.)
  • There's a similar problem with playing live music over BlueJeans. I assume that because it was originally designed for business meetings, an environment where you want the audio to "hunt" for the strongest sound - presumably the voice of the person speaking that you want to be heard. However, in practice, if you try to have someone play a guitar and sing (for example), sometimes it suppresses the instrument and sometimes it suppresses the vocals as it tries to determine which of these two competing things to prioritize. The recent change to make it possible to turn off the background noise suppression on a meeting by meeting basis is a good step, but we still find it doesn't work very well.
  • There's currently no good way to play an audio recording for participants. (This is similar to the video problem.) If you do it as a screen share of a media app playing the audio, the sound levels are very low and sometimes muddy. You can "fake the system into doing it" by converting the audio file to a video and uploading the video, but why should we have to go to all of that effort just to play an audio clip?
BlueJeans is very well suited for small to medium-sized meetings that you want to be somewhat interactive in the sense that you want to hear from the participants. As mentioned previously, it doesn't work well for a situation where you are primarily wanting to present something to other people and don't want them interrupting. It's also not ideal for streaming a live event where, again, you're not particularly interested in interacting with the "audience" until perhaps the end.
Despite the fact that we have applications that would lend themselves very well to the features of BlueJeans Events, we have not used it because it currently seems to be designed for very large gatherings and is priced accordingly. If we could get those features in a package or product that could be used for meetings of 50-300 people, we would use it quite a bit.
Read Robert Chatten's full review
March 29, 2021
Keri Jaehnig | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to collaborate with my small international team of contractors. We have weekly meetings and other video calls as necessary. Additionally, I will provide video call consultations with customers from time to time. Recently, I've been gathering bi-weekly with a group of business leaders - we are all taking the same program and have success calls to encourage each other to reach higher.
  • Solid platform.
  • Many features helpful for business collaboration.
  • Virtual backgrounds.
  • Recurring meeting scheduling.
  • Integration with project management tools (Trello, Ora, etc.).
  • More virtual backgrounds for situational diversity.
  • Easier edits of recurring meeting series, specifically changing dates and/or frequency.
BlueJeans is very user-friendly for solopreneurs and small businesses with small to medium teams. Also community organizations where people can meet virtually to exchange ideas. I don't know how well it is working for large companies, as that has not been my experience. But I know several other social media agency owners using BlueJeans and we all agree it is a top platform.
Read Keri Jaehnig's full review
March 24, 2021
Gail Craig-Archer | TrustRadius Reviewer
BlueJeans was used across all departments, for all our meetings. Unfortunately our subscription expired on Saturday March 20th, 2021, and we were not allowed to renew, because BlueJeans is no longer supported in our region.
  • Excellent recordings.
  • Syncs well with calendars.
  • Moderating meetings is easy to do.
  • Ease of use for persons who don't have the App downloaded.
  • When you change a meeting code, it should only be for that meeting and not all meetings previously set.
Can't recommend. It is no longer supported in my region.
Read Gail Craig-Archer's full review
February 22, 2021
Elfi Beijering | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am an independent job coach, which means I work with several clients and coachees. Since the pandemic started I have been using BlueJeans to have private one on one coaching sessions with my clients and my intervision meetings have also moved to BlueJeans. I started using it because, unlike a LOT of other online meeting solutions, it complies with the EU AVG-privacy policy. BlueJeans turned out to be dependable and great for screen sharing, which is essential in my sessions with clients.
  • Screen sharing.
  • Privacy.
  • For clients not used to BlueJeans (and only use it to be in a meeting with me once or twice), it would be helpful if there could be a kickstart pop-up where the program checks whether camera and microphone settings are okay - sometimes I lose time with this because the newbie doesn't know how to start up or where to find these settings, etc.
  • My use of BlueJeans is pretty straightforward. I remember getting e-mails that looked quite complicated about features I don't know if I use them or not. This left me unsure about whether or not I needed to take action.
I am sure it is well suited for a lot of things, but as I said I use it for one-on-one sessions. As far as I'm concerned it is suitable for almost any scenario I can imagine.
Read Elfi Beijering's full review
February 20, 2021
geoff ashton | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a professional freelance coach and Director of a company limited by guarantee. I use BlueJeans to:
  • Conduct 1-2-1 and group coaching sessions;
  • Run Director's meetings;
  • Chair Round Table CPD event for other coaches in my extended network.
  • Sound quality is good - valued by clients who are hard of hearing.
  • Breakout rooms are very easy to set up.
  • The user interface is intuitive and quick to learn.
  • The recording and download recording feature easy to use and reliable.
  • I would like to be able to save a group of invitees under a single name to make re-booking easier.
Very good for one-to-one and group meetings with breakouts into smaller groups. I've not found a scenario where I would consider BlueJeans "less appropriate." I regularly recommend to users who defaulted to other platforms without first exploring BlueJeans.
Read geoff ashton's full review
Jori Santeri Eskolin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used BlueJeans as the main tool for remote meetings with customers. And I will continue using BlueJeans: zero problems so far. I think BlueJeans is the most suitable tool for having a real-time dialogue with customers and screen sharing with the possibility to draw something is really important.
  • Screensharing
  • Audio/Visual: quality and reliability
  • Usability in general
  • User interface is clear and simple.
  • Blurring: Only thing that is not working properly (when in use, the picture is really unclear).
For my use, BlueJeans is the best alternative. For me important things are:
1. Connecting via browser (visitors).
2. Sharing screen.
3. Usage with Outlook (calendar).
4. Reliability (zero problems so far).

I have used Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and Google and BlueJeans offers the best reliability, audio/visual- quality, the easiest way to use screen sharing (with the possibility to draw on-line), and break-out rooms are easy to use. Also the possibility to modify the meeting itself with your own background, etc. is really nicely handled by BlueJeans.
Read Jori Santeri Eskolin's full review
Shawn Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BlueJeans for all of our internal meetings such as staff and board meetings, and whenever we initiate a meeting with outside organizations, we suggest BlueJeans.
  • Recording feature
  • Ease of scheduling components
  • Reliability
  • Not widely known as Zoom and so there are occasional meeting delays with people having to download before use.
We have found it great for our board meetings and meetings that we want recorded. The automatic recording is great because there is no danger of someone forgetting to turn it on. It's also nice to get the follow-up email with the recording as well.
Have not used this feature as of yet, but we have plans to expand the organization and to use more of the functions associated with BlueJeans.
Read Shawn Peterson's full review
LAURIE B. KIMMEL, LMSW, ACSW | TrustRadius Reviewer
I provide telehealth therapy for my patients. Due to Covid, I chose not to see patients face-to-face. BlueJeans (Meetings] has allowed me to continue with my practice.
  • It allows mer to meet with my patients for weekly appointments
  • The scheduling helps keep me organized
  • I really wish there was a waiting room because unless I lock the meeting, my next patient has occasionally entered the previous patient's session.
[BlueJeans Meetings] really works very well for my telehealth therapy for my patients. I do wish there was a waiting room.
Read LAURIE B. KIMMEL, LMSW, ACSW's full review
February 13, 2021
Emma Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used it for my organization for online training and meetings with clients. Also, for recording training, it has been good. One issue has been that it seems to be tricky to use on a mobile phone. On a desktop, it has been very good. I like the screen sharing function and recording function the best.
  • Screen recording
  • Easily send a link to clients to join from their browsers.
  • Good quality recording
  • A little confusing to setup if you look at the advanced features.
  • Joining from mobile phones isn't easy you need to download an app.
  • Adjusting group meeting settings for different scenarios is a bit confusing.
Bluejeans is a great platform to use for video meetings. I would recommend using this app for anyone who values privacy and security, over apps such as Zoom and Google Meet. It's also easy to use and set up meetings. The recording function is great for running online training sessions.
Using Meetings Events has been great for online training. I like the recording function and having the moderator link is very good, so this can be passed on to multiple moderators to coordinate the event. We like the function of being able to give participants a link and they can join from their website browser.
Read Emma Hall's full review
Ericksson Moran | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are constantly using BlueJeans to discuss the project requirements with our clients, to have internal conversations, and as an overall communication tool, it is working flawlessly, the loading time is great, the audio and video transmission is also good, no interference or lag even when multiple participants are on the call, screen sharing is so easy, it lets you select the monitor or screen to share, you can adjust the screen sharing and participants windows as well.

The app also is efficient when using resources, so it works great.
  • Screen sharing speed.
  • No lag.
  • Audio quality.
  • Screen adjusting.
  • Not aware if multiple participants can share at the same time.
  • Multiple participants.
  • When need to jump into a quick meeting.
  • Screen sharing sessions.
Have not used this feature yet.
Read Ericksson Moran's full review
Ben Morton | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use BlueJeans for facilitating executive team development sessions and senior leadership development programmes within large PLCs. Having been forced to shift to virtual delivery as a result of COVID19, I quickly had to find a stable and secure platform that enables me to continue delivering these session in a professional and engaging manner. BlueJeans provides the solution to this.
  • A secure platform that IT / IT Security professionals are confident in.
  • An excellent breakout room facility.
  • A stable platform.
  • One improvement would be the ability to broadcast messages to people in the breakout rooms; a feature that some other platforms have.
It is great for small team meetings, one to one sessions and running workshops for groups of around 9-12 delegates. I find it is less appropriate for groups of more than 9-12 due to not having the ability to see more than that on the screen at any one time (although that could be because I've not worked out the right settings).
For people using webcams (mirrored devices) for presenting, the ability to not mirror would be useful. For example, In the past I have wanted to stand in front of a physical Flipchart stand and write stuff up, but am unable to do this because the test appears backwards on the screen. Again, some other platforms already have this functionality.
It works fairly well for virtual training not withstanding the areas of development in my previous question. The main strength of it here is its security credential and reputations. Clients are confident in using BlueJeans where they are less confident in using other platforms, even banning them altogether.
Breakout rooms are a mission critical function for online training, so any further modifications in this area will be highly beneficial. Things like the ability to broadcast messages to the participants, give additional time-checks and warnings about when they will close.
Read Ben Morton's full review
February 11, 2021
Karen Lawrence Öqvist | TrustRadius Reviewer
BlueJeans Meetings is a great video conferencing product. I used it since Beta and have watched its development into what it is today. The best way to describe it compared to others on the market is with a single word--it is just "cool," and getting cooler!
  • The interface is clean, uncluttered
  • High quality
  • Some great personalization features
  • Integration with iMac calendar; now it is only Outlook and Google
  • First choice for participants is to join with a browser, not client, as it is today
  • Quality of recorded content was not great
  • Delivered training online
  • Delivered audits online
  • Maximum of 8 participants
Read Karen Lawrence Öqvist's full review
February 06, 2021
Jacqueline Hollan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company is a sales training franchise. Due to the pandemic, BlueJeans has become an invaluable resource to get our training and coaching out to our clients and business owners. We utilize the system for virtual training/lessons, coaching sessions, and general client meetings.
  • Records all meetings and provides a link to share.
  • The Technical Support staff is second to none! Always available to assist users with connection issues. They are able to see their system and help to correct and create a better experience.
  • Wish there was an easier way to search through a history of recordings.
  • Recent updates to the BlueJeans system have caused some Polycom issues.
I can't say enough about the customer service when calling the Technical Support Team. 9 out of 10 times, they always answer right away. They are extremely knowledgeable and always find the solution. I always call with the user conferenced in and they can help the user while I listen to the suggested corrections. By this, I have gained my own knowledge to assist our users.
During this pandemic, people are trying to keep their businesses alive. Using BlueJeans for our training is two-fold. Being able to maintain our coaching and training resources virtually helps keep everyone safe and healthy during this pandemic while also continuing to provide our service to our clients.
Read Jacqueline Hollan's full review
January 12, 2021
Ashish Ranjan Naik | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's a user-friendly application to connect that offers the finest video and audio qualities for conferences. With extremely simple functionality [and] good features like screen sharing, presentation, [and] document sharing, you can easily set up online meetings and share information. You can share invitation information in the mail [or] WhatsApp [and] it will be automatically integrated with your calendar. There is also an on- and off-screen [option], you can record a session, [and] you can do real-time chat with members. It doesn't take much space on mobile. It's easy to install and operate.
Mostly sales and technical teams use this application. It saves a lot of time and travel expenses.
  • Very good video and audio quality with limited access to internet.
  • Screen sharing with limited access to internet.
  • Security. It provides enough security to share confidential documents.
  • Whiteboard presentation.
  • There is no options to change background.
  • Polls. It doesn't have any features for polling or voting.
In the current situation, we have not faced any issues to resolve queries or discussions with clients or colleagues. We have done many training programs for our clients as well for our employees. You can do a sales meeting without going to [the] client's place, [or] you can run a training program without booking a conference hall. This is the right platform to connect with people across the globe without reaching them physically.
We have used BlueJeans Events for online training for our client's employees for newly deployed software. This is the right application for online training. It provides real-time chat options. You can share videos and presentations with others. It gives an option to share and chat with an individual. You can segregate members and speakers.
Read Ashish Ranjan Naik's full review
February 23, 2021
David Cornelius | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used BlueJeans Meetings for both business and personal meetings. Most of the time, it's small, one-on-one meetings with shared screen and sometimes recording for later playback.
  • Marking highlights with notes
  • Recording and playback
  • Virtual or blurred background
  • Not compatible on all devices
  • Some people have video issues
BlueJeans Meetings works well for situations where every participant has a fairly new computer (less than two years old) because some older systems have compatibility problems. One of the unique features of BlueJeans Meetings is its ability to mark sections of a meeting with notes so that people reviewing the recording can jump right to those places in the video. That could save people a lot of time. Unfortunately, the incompatibility could be a barrier.
Did not use this feature.
Read David Cornelius's full review
February 09, 2021
Ivano Mangiarotti | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bluejeans is used across the whole organization, starting from IT, sales, quality, and logistics.
Important decisions are taken considering that we are implementing a new ERP system.
During this lockdown period BlueJeans [Meetings] became fundamental for the sales and internal project.
We are implementing a new ERP completely without people presence. We have several meeting every day with more then 10 people to each meeting.
This without connection problem. In addition this system works perfectly with several platform.
  • Stable
  • Improve the quality for low bandwith connection
  • Sharing file could be a good improvement
Organizing meetings with different teams that are located in [a] different country. [BlueJeans Meetings allowed us] to save time and travel expenses.
In our organization there are no less appropriate scenario.
The decisions are more fast then before.
Read Ivano Mangiarotti's full review
April 03, 2021
We are using BlueJeans in place of our standard in-person video conferences. We are using BlueJeans for administrative meetings, board meetings, and in some cases classroom instruction. All groups across our organization at one point were using BlueJeans. BlueJeans has been our organization's virtual solution especially due to COVID and the need for social distancing.
  • Content Delivery
  • Room and Participant Management
  • Windows flexibility with device integration
  • 323 Connectivity (We use Poly Infrastructure for bridging)
  • Recording ease
  • Multimedia Delivery is challenging
  • Scheduling limitations for multiple instances. (Erratic schedules)
As a singular delivery product, BlueJeans is more than adequate and suits our users' needs in both Meetings and Events. I find BlueJeans as easy to use or adapt to as any other virtually delivery competitor. I have used Zoom and Webex and while there are some slight differences I find that it is more of a personal preference. I personally like BlueJeans and have not found anything that would make me want to look for another product.
February 04, 2021
Approximately 30 management members out of 200 total staff have a license for BlueJeans (BJ). BJ has been very useful in work from home (WFH) situations to setup more collaborative meetings across the enterprise. We also utilize BJ for Board meetings and select external meetings with customers or partners. A general use model.
  • Cost effective tool
  • Simple to utilize
  • Easy to integrate to Outlook environment
  • Have difficulty with the 'named user' licensing; each of our users are low volume.
  • Have had issues with initial setup by user (obtaining license, password process).
  • The ROOMS feature needs more explanation or case studies - could be useful but 'how'?
As functional, [but] less expensive, than some other options. Very good for smaller meetings without a lot of complexity. We are still ramping up our usage in more complex situations.
N/A evaluated, but did not use 'yet'.
March 28, 2021
We use BlueJeans when we are needing to review videos with clients on a conference call. It's used by our creative teams when showing work products to clients for review.
  • BlueJeans has the ability to preload video with their CDN to help alleviate streaming issues from sharing on a desktop in a video conference.
  • I would like the option NOT to have everyone muted if I'm playing a video. Let me make that choice.
Again, I really only use BlueJeans when I want to make a presentation of a video cut for discussion with clients. Otherwise, we defer back to Zoom, Webex, Google Video, or whatever the client prefers, which has never been BlueJeans.
February 19, 2021
I use BlueJeans as a consultant with a number of firms. I use it both 1:1 as well as with teams occasionally.
  • Easy scheduling
  • Audio generally good, particularly on 1:1 settings.
  • Interface simple and easy to use.
  • In group meetings, the organizer photo is fixed on the bottom, often covering a participant's video and preventing you from controlling their mute button— frustrating.
  • Audio with multiple participants is sometimes problematic, not sure if this is connection/bandwidth with a particular participant or not.
  • Grow network effect of BlueJeans. Most people aren't aware of it and you will encounter "first-time user" challenges sometimes.
One to One: Terrific One to Many: not sure. It would be interesting to run side-by-side comparisons with Zoom and others.
February 18, 2021
We use BlueJeans throughout our firm as the primary solution for online meetings and trainings. It's used to replace physical meetings given the pandemic but also pro-actively to host hybrid meetings that would have been purely in-presence before.
  • Good cross-platform usability
  • Breakout rooms are seamless and don't "break" as with competing products
  • Uploads for videos
  • Whiteboard function rather limited
  • Not everyone has access to BlueJeans in a corporate environment
  • Extremely large download for initial connection - people are always five minutes late
Well suited for intra-company work. Works less with external participants as most people are only familiar with the two largest competitors. Some people cannot install the app as per their corporate IT policy and need to resort to using their mobile instead.
February 13, 2021
Toray Research Center is using this conference call tool as a whole. Also, Toray Industries is using this tool for domestic conference calls in Japan. TRC Sales team is always using this tool just in case [so that] customers do not feel uncomfortable. Mostly used for customer meetings globally. Analysis services always requests detailed discussions about what equipment [and] what analysis techniques are being applied for customers needs.
  • Audio is always excellent.
  • Time lag does not happen.
  • Verizon merged with BlueJeans [which] is a big marketing chance delivering confidence.
  • Our customers like this application in U.S.
  • Menu is not diversified comparing with Zoom.
  • Scheduling is not convenient. Scheduling is not noticeable which is the most important function.
  • Sometimes this does not work with Japanese colleagues and U.S. customers.
  • [I wish] scheduled events popped up automatically on the PC screen.
When you need to schedule events with internal customers or/and internal colleagues, the BlueJeans icon is noticeable. If I click the BlueJean icon, you automatically see the icon with BIG noticeable color and size. The U.S. customers are very comfortable with the notification which is not visible to me. I hope customers are pleased to see the popped-up icon with a smile.

"The issue of Bluejean" is less well-known among potential customers. More importantly, customers are confused with Verizon and Bluejean. Customers confusion is always a huge hick-up from sales and marketing perspectives. Now, if customers are not confused, Bluejean needs to beat Zoom's positioning as a #1 brand for video con call. COVID is the chance to beat Zoom. After COVID, the positioning of Zoom will be solid which is similar to Hertz and Avis.. The position does not change at all.
The benefits of BlueJeans are many. These are described already. Our service needs to be discussed internally, globally not to deliver wrong messages to big customers such as phone makers, PC makers, raw material makers. This could lead to legal problems. Customers' excellent audio quality was well received and satisfied with our information [given].
February 12, 2021
I was using BlueJeans to set up meetings with members of the public from across the country, it was being used between 1 - 20 participants and it was just me that was using the account. I was trialing BlueJeans to see if it was a useful tool for us to use in other areas of our work.
  • Simple to login.
  • Easy to set up meetings.
  • Relatively simple to join meetings.
  • There was no breakout room feature.
  • Sometimes the quality could be poor.
  • There was no option to poll participants.
It was great for smaller meetings (under six people) but any more than that and the quality was pretty poor on both audio and visual. Also, some participants were forced into downloading an application rather than just joining from their internet browser so that caused some issues and also there was no registration page which meant that we didn't have a clear idea of who was intending to attend.
February 12, 2021
My organization utilizes BlueJeans to teach high school classes via distance learning. BlueJeans has proved to be successful in connecting students to courses that they would normally not have access to at their respective schools.
  • Ease of use
  • Recording feature
  • Whiteboard access
  • The knock-knock waiting room feature But, it is my understanding that it will be available this summer.
BlueJeans has been a good solution to our classroom needs. It is easy to use and this is important with different users of various skill levels accessing the product from different devices. I think it is a good resource for any user that needs the ability to connect virtually. BlueJeans has always taken our feedback and made improvements to their product.
This question does not apply to us.

High quality audio (479)
High quality video (456)
Low bandwidth requirements (408)
Mobile support (383)
Desktop sharing (452)
Whiteboards (195)
Calendar integration (429)
Meeting initiation (433)
Integrates with social media (132)
Record meetings / events (397)
Slideshows (288)
Live chat (330)
Audience polling (125)
Q&A (169)
User authentication (286)
Participant roles & permissions (316)
Confidential attendee list (197)

What is BlueJeans Meetings?

The BlueJeans Meetings platform aims to bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.

It is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. According to the vendor, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

BlueJeans Meetings Features

Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events

Online Events Security Features

Has featureParticipant roles & permissions
Has featureConfidential attendee list

BlueJeans Meetings Video

BlueJeans Meetings provides an unparalleled user experience with HD video, stunningly clear audio powered by Dolby Voice and a rich set of video-conferencing features that empower teams to be more productive.

BlueJeans Meetings Integrations

BlueJeans Meetings Competitors

BlueJeans Meetings Pricing

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Meetings - Standard$9.99per month
Meetings - Pro$13.99per month
Meetings - EnterpriseContact Sales
Gateway for Teams - Per Room Plan$99.00*per month

*Custom pricing for more than 20 rooms.

BlueJeans Meetings Support Options