Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
High quality audio (556)
Desktop sharing (526)
Meeting initiation (508)
High quality video (533)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9.99 per month
The BlueJeans Meetings platform aims to bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.
It is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. According to the vendor, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: Available for Linux
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Whiteboards
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Integrates with social media
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Media
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Confidential attendee list
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French|
- Screen sharing.
- Clarity of audio.
- Standardization (bigger user base).
- Set up file server download issues (3 downloads needed).
- Missing something similar to PowerPoint live in teams.
- Great moderator control.
- Good control.
- Contract renewal time can be time consuming.
- Support responses has slowed down a bit
- The best feature I love about the product is the 29 pre-assigned breakout sessions which is very useful for interviews/online conferencing events.
- I also like the automatic closed captions feature which is quite useful.
- We had a wonderful experience with the product and the colleagues were about to easily onboard on with the product.
- I have loved most of the features. But I guess from a professional standpoint the documentation could be updated to make sure the clients use the app to its full use.
- We also felt the whiteboard feature could be improved a little bit more aside from the fact that the app also uses considerable amount of memory.
- I guess better integration with Slack will be nice.
- Meeting Scheduling
- Screen sharing
- Meeting statistics
- on premises hosting
- integration with webhooks
- It's easily accessible from anywhere on any platform
- It's lice cost is very economical
- It's great with screen sharing
- Also, it offers a simple and powerful environment for fast and efficient video conferencing
- Sometimes slow internet connection occurs which can sometimes cause video quality problems
- Also it should increase more options to make user's experience more better
- Quality video broadcasting during webinar events.
- Instant messaging and face to face communication.
- Recording meeting proceedings.
- I have no additional feature recommendation.
- I have not had any challenge while working with the current tools.
- Create links automatically to join video conferencing.
- Accommodates a lot of participants across all plans, so it suits the needs of all corporation's assortments from small to global.
- Can be accessed via any browser and has on-premise platforms.
- I have been using BlueJeans Meetings ever since I joined my current corporation and I barely encounter issues as a real daily user.
- Saving time that could be spent in physical meetings
- Giving our teams a reliable engagement platform
- Improving the digital experience by connecting all employees
- There is no need of upgrading any feature
- All our meetings are productive due to great features
- BlueJeans Meetings is accessible from both mobile and desktop devices growing its accurate usage anywhere at any time.
- Has cultivated teamwork and collaboration among our staff and it enables us to share updates easily at all times.
- BlueJeans Meetings is affordable and it allows users to use the platform without incurring heavy charges in its usage.
- Some of our less tech-savvy users had a steep learning curve in understanding how to use the platform in an efficient manner but with time this is improving.
- Poor internet connections impede the accurate working of the platform thus inhibiting its application in video conferencing.
- Convening online meetings.
- Organization of virtual trade affairs.
- Collaboration with different teams.
- Every virtual feature have outstanding performance
- All the features perform positively.
- Video Consistency
- Connection issues
- User Interface
- The creation of a confidential participant list is a significant feature.
- Multiple and quality webcam is also a benefiting factor.
- Efficient scheduling with adequate preparation and facilitation.
- Meeting recording and the session control with the meeting ending feature.
- Challenges in terms of dashboard configuration or flexibility.
- The conversation analytics from BlueJeans is slightly low or down.
- Other features are independent and reliable.
- Allows for input of fun virtual backgrounds to make meetings less monotonous.
- Easy for invited members to join from any device.
- Has restricted meetings feature for confidential meetings.
- The collab board is quite complex, I've never gone past ideation toolkit, sadly.
- Online meetings and Interviews
- Employee coordination and engagement
- Excellent video and audio quality
- Ensures high flexibility even from the users' perspective
- BlueJeans documentation needs improvement.
- The recording quality can be improved
- Excellent planning for online events.
- Solid mechanisms that supports the sharing of files.
- Compatibility with different browsers and gadgets.
- Requires detailed online orientation or training.
- Calls for high flexibility even from the users end.
- Other BlueJeans features are quality and efficient.
- Easy to collaboration effectively both internally and externally.
- Easy to initiate and start meeting from anywhere with any device.
- Great security to our sensitive data.
- Settings to consolidate multiple conferencing not easy to new users.
- Reliable and highly flexible tool.
- Maintaining online communication privacy.
- Setting phase for all our members to join virtual meetings.
- Allowing members to join meeting using browsers from anywhere.
- The features are simple to use.
- I am satisfied with functionality of all tools.
- Creation of meeting rooms.
- Chatting and video conversation.
- Interactions with customers and workmates.
- The set tools have best functionalities features.
- I have no new feature recommendation.
- Everything is outstanding.
- Virtual Meetings.
- Breakout Sessions.
- Collab Board.
- High definition (HD) video call quality.
- Meeting transcription.
- Video meeting security/encryption.
- High bandwidth consumption on Bluejeans for desktop.
- Does not integrate with our scheduling software of choice.
- Its meetings don't require any downloads.
- Its meetings can be held anywhere, on any device.
- Personalize invitations to meetings to increase attendance.
- It has a higher rate of latency than its competitors.
- The recording's quality is poor. It may be improved.
- It does not allow you to transfer simple files or documents, despite the fact that you may share videos between participants.
- Smart video conferencing.
- Virtual event organization.
- Creation of interactive sessions with our clients.
- I am satisfied with all virtual communication features.
- I have no new feature recommendation.
- Implementation of interactive live streaming events.
- Collaboration of teams.
- Displaying meeting highlights to all attendees.
- The system configuration is always best.
- My experience with the tools has been positive.
- I have not discovered new model that can be added.
- Better encryption.
- Better pricing.
- Better customer service.
- Top-end audio quality. BlueJeans is unmatched in this sphere by any other backup video conferencing software solution, deployed in my office.
- Integration with third party software platforms.
- Meeting transcriptions.
- High bandwidth consumption.
- Limited functionality, when used on browser.