BlueJeans Reviews

Tammy M. McCoy, Ph.D. | TrustRadius Reviewer

Teaching Through COVID-19 Pandemic Using BlueJeans

BlueJeans is the web conferencing platform supported by Georgia Tech and that we are encouraged to use. To my knowledge, BlueJeans is used in multiple units across the campus. I have no data on which teams use BlueJeans the most. In general, I use BlueJeans for meetings - at least two per week. I work in the Center for Teaching and Learning as the TA Development and Future Faculty Specialist. In this role and among other duties, I teach at least one course per semester and hold one-on-one consultations with my team's client base (graduate students and post-docs who plan to go into a faculty position). Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, my campus has shifted to remote learning, meaning that I will now be using BlueJeans for synchronous and asynchronous teaching and for holding consultations and other meetings. So, it is truly addressing the problem of needing to stay connected with colleagues and students when unable to meet face-to-face.
  • Connection is Easy: I have used other similar platforms where connecting to a meeting was not always intuitive, making it a frustrating process.
  • Recording: I like that I can set a meeting to auto-record because I often will forget that the meeting is to be recorded. I also appreciate that BlueJeans sends a link to the recording almost immediately after the web meeting is over.
  • Share Screen: I often need to share my screen during a meeting, and I like that this feature is easy to use and thus far has been reliable.
  • Gallery View: I would like to be able to control the number of people shown in the gallery view. I realized this just yesterday. I am telecommuting because of COVID-19, and my weekly staff meeting was held in BlueJeans. There are only 12 of us, but because of this setting, I could only see 9 of us at a time.
  • Chat: I am not aware of a way to save chat dialog. While running a meeting, I don't always have the opportunity to read the comments; therefore, having the chat saved would be beneficial.
  • Breakout Rooms: I believe the breakout rooms are recorded, but I'm not sure if the content within the rooms is also saved. Having this feature would be helpful.
  • Background: An option to create a faux background.
  1. BlueJeans works great for meetings. I like the various settings that I can control (start meeting without me; set participants to mute upon entry; auto record, etc.). What I don't like here is the inability to show more than 9 people onscreen in the Gallery View.
  2. BlueJeans does not seem to be as appropriate for synchronous and asynchronous teaching. I believe the features that are available (annotate, whiteboard, etc.) can be enhanced by allowing the participants to control one or the other. For example, if I wanted to "send a student to the board" to work a problem, I don't believe the current version of BlueJeans allows me to do that. I have generally used Blackboard Collaborate for teaching purposes because I believe they have a well-developed platform that works for instructors delivering content remotely.
I will use BlueJeans Events next week for the first time to deliver content to my students. I have only been a participant in a BlueJeans Event.
Read Tammy M. McCoy, Ph.D.'s full review
Melissa Flores Prieto | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 31, 2020

Never had troubles in BlueJeans, great communication tool!

We used BlueJeans across the whole organization, both for internal calls and external calls with clients.

• The screen sharing feature, great for tutorials or webinars with all foreign teams.
  • Also, chat has been helpful, and certainly, the Google Calendar and SalesForce integration that allows to have every single thing tracked is great!
  • Love that there is no limit for people logged into and also that it's easy to use from TV or almost every device.
  • Sometimes the connection is unstable when dialing via phone number.
  • It's not clear for me or my colleagues who are the admin and how to start a meeting as the admin. What's the difference between each roll?
  • I think most clients don't realize its always the same ID for my meetings, not sure how we could make that more clear.
I'm solving my meetings with foreign clients with the share screen feature and a lot of long-distance training and webinars. Would definitely use it for transnational companies or when working with out of the country clients. The most helpful thing is that you can even take calls from your cellphone with a quick dial, no need to be on a computer or in front of a screen.
Would definitely recommend BlueJeans for transnational companies, not just for small one on one meetings, but mostly during town halls, all hands, distance training, and webinars. No really familiar or had the opportunity to play around with the audience engagement, participation or moderation features but I believe at an executive level it must be really helpful.
Read Melissa Flores Prieto's full review
Elísio Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2020

BlueJeans: Beyond and above.

It's used across the whole organization especially in calls between offices (internally we use Slack). I'm not sure which team uses it mostly because every team and department uses it. The only problem I've experienced is some bad connection in some calls but that happens rarely.
  • User-friendly
  • The unique personal meeting ID
  • Reliable
  • Possibility of screen share
  • Popups advising for the meetings.
I think BlueJeans can be used either in business and personal scenarios although it is more appropriate to business scenarios especially because you can share your screen and everyone can see what you are exactly referring to. Maybe it's too good for personal scenarios, so less appropriate to those cases.
Not applicable
Read Elísio Silva's full review
Scott Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Video meetings with no hassle

Our entire organization uses BlueJeans to great effect. It's seamless in operation, and that's one of the most attractive features of it. There's no complicated setup
  • It enables face to face discussions, which are important for reading body language.
  • There is no complicated setup so anyone can use it.
  • It's immediate, and you can start a meeting immediately.
  • I'd like to be able to arrange the small pictures of other participants around the screen.
It's ideal for multi-location conferences, so we don't have stakeholders traveling from different locations.
Occasionally, some customer's IT departments won't allow Bluejeans.
I haven't used BlueJeans Events.
Read Scott Wilson's full review
Andrew O'Such | TrustRadius Reviewer

Fix your software!

It's automatically integrated with Google calendar, and I use it for hosting remote meetings between 1-5 times per day, every day. Some of these meetings are video; some are just audio. It's used by all sales reps, sales engineers, customer success, and other business teams for customer-facing and also internal meetings.
  • Mobile App is pretty easy to use, and I like the low bandwidth feature when I'm driving.
  • Plain dial-in phone conference is easy/simple to use.
  • Nice company colors
  • The customer experience for OUR customers is terrible; customers constantly wind up joining late because they get prompted to download the app and can't figure out the setup.
  • It's annoying to be prompted to give a 1-5 star rating EVERY single time I end a meeting.
It's important in every meeting, but our customers can't stand it so often ask us if they can use their own conferencing system.
I haven't set these up, but our company has. There have been numerous occasions where we have to start late because of issues with Bluejeans' software.
Read Andrew O'Such's full review
Christopher Cochran | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

BlueJeans is a great valuable product for our group.

We use BlueJeans mostly at the Manager level and mostly in sales. We recently removed Skype and adopted Teams. Legacy BlueJeans users do not want to give it up. BlueJeans is user-friendly, excellent quality, and easy to schedule in the calendar. I have found it to work excellent on the iPhone and iPad with the App.
  • Excellent Video quality - Makes VC’s realistic as if you are in the same room
  • Excellent audio quality
  • Adapts well to different audio and video options, whether I am using a headset, speaker, Bluetooth speakers, etc. it gives you options to connect.
  • Use on multiple devices such as iPhone iPad laptop.
  • I can’t think of anything except that it would be good to add a link in the calendar from the iPad, but I think that is an iPad thing.
Getting together multiple people and being able to make it personal with video and high-quality audio. Also, screen sharing is the best. Although screen sharing from the iPad is not possible. I also like using the App to dial in rather than having to dial in to a conference line.
Easy for everyone in the organization to participate and ask questions.
Read Christopher Cochran's full review
Tim Davenport | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

BlueJeans is my "go-to" meeting tool, time after time

Most employees at my company have access to their own BlueJeans meeting code and can easily offer a place for people to meet, share, and communicate seamlessly. We use it daily to run development teams as they build cutting edge websites across the globe. The ability to hop into a meeting, see everyone's faces, share chat messages and links, quickly see who is in the session and communicate with them individually make it almost like you are in the same room
  • BlueJean's connection control is fantastic. It keeps you in the loop if there are poor connections, who is available, who is speaking, etc.
  • It's easy for anyone to join a meeting regardless of their tech setups. They have a great app that can be downloaded, or you can share a URL that easily allows anyone to join. Many of the other tools in this space have issues with the initial setup
  • The BlueJeans interface is well thought out. It continually provides relevant tips for the tasks you are trying to accomplish. If you are speaking but on mute, it will ask if you are trying to talk to the group. Whether you are using the volume on a headset or your computer or dialing in on a phone line, it does a great job of letting you know the option you chose and the ways to change to another option if you want
  • I would like the option that when you are one of few sharing your video that your video wouldn't take up the entire screen for everyone else, just a small screen would be great.
  • The chat window can get overlooked at times. A more prominent notification when someone messages would be helpful.
  • When you close the meeting, you lose links, chat messages. Not sure how but having a way to get back to those (without needed to record the session) would be a nice feature.
BlueJeans continues to be the best tool in its class. From ease to get started, intuitive interface, rock-solid technologies that keep you connected. That helps you know what screen you are sharing, know what video and audio devices you are employing make it easy for anyone to start using it, and become more productive. I've never seen another tool get this kind of adoption right out of the gate. I have many options available to me for conducting meetings, and BlueJeans is always the one I chose and offer for others as our meeting tool.
I haven't used Events
Read Tim Davenport's full review
Jonny Bithell | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

GreatJeans with BlueJeans!

BlueJeans is currently being used by our Product Team, due to its ability to support external users i..e customers, suppliers, vendors, etc. that fall outside of the Telstra VPN and are unable to access the more commonly used MS Teams. Currently, BlueJeans is being used sporadically across the organization by pockets of teams, with MS Teams (Office 365) being the primary conference calling tool used by the organization. I have found it extremely useful and easy to use with bringing external customers into our day to day conversations.
  • Camera and voice quality is fantastic.
  • Ease of access and ability to copy link to meeting.
  • Ability to record is a great feature.
  • Meeting Room dial in capability i.e. non-user specific dial in required.
  • Sometimes can be buggy (especially around update time) where it logs in and out.
  • Experienced some challenges with integration with my Outlook calendar.
BlueJeans is fantastic for engaging with external customers. I have found it to be an extremely useful tool in this regard whilst also simple for the customer to access and log in (who perhaps are not used to conference calls or dialing over the internet). The UI/UX is extremely easy to use and therefore would recommend to anyone.
We haven't used it to support large events, however, we have run multiple showcases with a large number of users accessing via BlueJeans. Again the ability to record and issue to non-attendees was extremely beneficial in these instances. We also found the ability to issue a phone number and bluejeans link, increased our number of participants, where joining via video/internet was not possible.
Read Jonny Bithell's full review
Francois Roets | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 01, 2020

BlueJeans: the app that keeps us aligned and agile

I work in the Manufacturing Excellence Department. We are responsible for ensuring optimal manufacturing performance throughout our network of plants in greater Africa through application, training and coaching operational staff in standardized work practices. Also, to ensure that our organizational design is optimized and personnel capability is being developed continuously. I use the app on a daily basis. I can not function without it or similar software.
  • Clear means of communicating.
  • Real time
  • Ease of use
  • Seamless integration with MS Office Outlook.
It works great for meetings and training where visual aid is required. It is not ideal to have more than 4 active callers at a time. Communication effectiveness reduces dramatically. The quality of the communication is also severely affected if the data connection is poor, which we sometimes suffer from. It would be nice for basic training. Video could be available to teach new users about the key success factors for great meetings in BlueJeans
Read Francois Roets's full review
Takao Sakaguchi | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

BlueJeans is nice

We are using the BlueJeans for all kinds of meetings that involve projecting presentations, sending videos, as well as chatting in case the participants can't speak because of a private situation. We are a collaboration of many scientists all over the world, and BlueJeans is mainly used for discussing scientific results and the strategy of an experiment.
  • Presentations are clearly displayed.
  • Sounds are good.
  • 323 is not supported. It's a downside when your personal meeting wants to connect to a conventional video conference.
  • Sometimes sound break up.
It is suitable to accommodate many people and get all of them on the same page. BlueJeans can easily accommodate more than 50 people. Presentations and live discussions can also be held. The downside is that H323 is not supported. If your network is not good, your sound breaks up.
I haven't used BlueJeans events.
Read Takao Sakaguchi's full review
Shashishekar Markandeya | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Frequent user feedback

In Terex we use BJ for video and audio calls with team members across the globe for meetings discussions, etc. The main issue I have often faced is the call clarity not being good, on-off voice during the call or the message appearing as “ network issues." Many times I have faced issues related to connection despite a high bandwidth internet zone.
  • The share option.
  • Annotation while on the call isn’t great. Need more options for user-friendly ways to annotate or sketch especially for engineering discussions.
  • Presentation mode with 2 LCD screens. A laptop with an additional monitor is a major challenge as sharing doesn’t work often with 2 LCDs.
Easy to use for a video conference call, can share files during the call, screen sharing option is good, and overall, the interface and the options to use while on the call are good. Needs improvement in call clarity, better annotating options and presentation modes. Especially multi-screen sharing with lap prop and extra monitor situations.
We have not used the event option in BJ.
Read Shashishekar Markandeya's full review
Chris Haynes | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Solid Collaboration Tool

We use BlueJeans throughout the organization. The marketing department piloted it and we rolled it out company-wide. Because of that, the marketing group uses it most widely. We work in a separate location from the rest of the org, so it's used heavily for split meetings and presentations.
  • The UI is pretty easy to navigate.
  • Integration with the Microsoft Suite is easy - One button click to add it to your meeting.
  • Background noise is often picked up and makes call quality just alright.
  • Some users have difficulty sharing their screen and it will crash the program.
BlueJeans does best when the users are near the mic and/or they are on a laptop - the quality on a laptop is very high. It's challenged when there is a single mic in a large room of people, the technology has trouble differentiating between a speaker and background noise.
Read Chris Haynes's full review
PETR HRDINA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

How is Blue Jeans product leveraged in 4Finance company

4Finance is an international company across the EU, Americas, and part of Asia. We use BlueJeans for communication across the whole organization internationally and also for communication with 3-rd parties. All the team - business and IT - are using the BlueJeans daily for regular calls. It addresses all the communication business problems.
  • Calls and video conferences provided by BlueJeans are of high quality. Excellent is also a mobile application for people which are temporarily in terrain.
  • Recording of calls is extremely useful.
  • A mobile application could be better optimized for scheduling calls. At the time schedule calendar is not visible there.
  • When using Polycom end devices, there are sometimes problems when sharing the computer screen by connecting computer to Polycom. Sometimes one has to play around before it starts to work.
Do not find any case where BlueJeans would be poorly suited. It is useful, and the key is the quality of the communication line the whole week - which is satisfactory.
BlueJeans Events improved management to employee communication dramatically. It is more frequent and flexible even in internationally distribute company across 3 continents.
Read PETR HRDINA's full review
Antonio Eguizabal | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

Happy customer, but Microsoft Teams is pushing hard.

We use BlueJeans across our whole organization. It's used extensively and integrated into our ways of working.
  • Ease of online meetings
  • Anywhere
  • Hardware agnostic
  • Integration with Teams
In any organization, with people located in different sites and/or with remote workers, BlueJeans is well suited. No scenarios where it doesn't fit.
Read Antonio Eguizabal's full review
Haritha Moharla | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2020

Great experience

Capgemini's client IMAX proposed to use BlueJeans, and we are glad we did as the experience is much better than with other communicators.
  • Meeting set up
  • Conference call
  • Screen sharing
  • The experience is just fine
BlueJeans is perfect for conference calls and screen-sharing sessions.
We have used it during knowledge transition and for team collaboration on weekly meetings. BlueJeans has been pretty useful.
Read Haritha Moharla's full review
Tristan Greaves | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Solid video conferencing solution for the Enterprise

BlueJeans is the de-facto video conferencing solution deployed within the organization.
  • Stable video conferencing solution
  • Multi-platform (including room solutions) support
  • Easy to set up custom rooms for meetings
  • CPU load seems excessive on laptops (noticeable resource hogging)
  • Accessing video recordings of meetings a little clunky
I would be very happy to see BlueJeans in use at any company I worked with. The solution has worked well for both small-scale (e.g., 1-1) or larger meetings such as workshops or multi-office meet-ups.
Read Tristan Greaves's full review
April 03, 2020

Best video calls/meetings communication tool I have ever used!

BlueJeans is used by the whole company. It is our main tool for internal and external meetings and conference calls. Most of us, in my teams, have it integrated with our calendars and internet browsers so it is very easy and handy to manage the meetings with BlueJeans call details. We are a very distributed team and BlueJeans helps us to operate, and now during the coronavirus times, it is even more important.
  • Integration with Google Calendars
  • The quality of the calls.
  • Information about who is in the call and how.
  • Plan concurrent meetings with the same ID.
  • PIN for moderators. I think it is important to have them but I have been in many calls where we could not go ahead because the moderator is not there. It is a bit frustrating, it should be easier to have meetings without PINs or allow others to own the meeting as well. Most of our meetings should not need a moderator PIN.
  • Whiteboard: It is not very easy to use, I have worked with other whiteboards that are more intuitive.
Well suited:
  • Very easy to manage video conference calls meetings and a very good interface to have all the information we need.
  • Very good quality for screen sharing in a bit more interactive session.

Less appropriate:
  • I think it needs some work and user experience thinking for more collaborative sessions, like using the whiteboard or even other options that other products on the market have.
We have some big meetings across Engineering and company-wide. Again, quality helps. Also, recording meetings helps a lot for people who can not attend.
April 03, 2020

BlueJeans is addictive for remote conferencing

BlueJeans is used by most of our organizations to have remote audio&video conferences for internal and customer meetings. It helps to have seamless, trouble-free conferences with high-quality communication. You can record the whole meeting and share it with others who missed the meeting. Also, it can work under low network connection, which enables you to use the tool in many places where the mobile signal is weak.
  • Recording the meetings
  • Working in low network coverage
  • Single click to login
  • Save previous frequent meeting IDs instead of searching the link.
  • Pop up the application automatically on the meeting time.
BlueJeans is a tool specific to meetings; you click the link and join the meeting. No need to search the person for the conference, no complexity. You schedule a meeting, joining a meeting all with a single click. You can share your screen and access it through the web browser without installing any PC tool. This tool is not suitable for chatting or messaging inside the organization.

We have used this tool for executive town halls and webinars where hundreds of peoples join at the same time without any system crash or loss of quality. Participants can be muted with a single click in case microphones need to be muted for large audiences, and participants can use the chat area to send their feedbacks or questions literally.

Welcome to BlueJeans

BlueJeans is used as a whole by the organization. However, mostly by the IT department for video conferencing and screen sharing as well as other duties. It allows the participants to not only save time and travel but also to meet and collaborate with internal and external clients continuously. With today's endemic happening BlueJeans is relied upon much more frequently.
  • Very easy to start up and navigate throughout the meetings.
  • Screen sharing is a strong point.
  • Very user friendly, trusted and I love the collaboration effectiveness
  • Its also very colorful and I love the startup, 'Welcome to BlueJeans'
  • More interactive training sessions to attract more users.
  • Allowing the participants of a meeting more control.
  • The ability to have large scale meetings (200+ participants)
  • More interactive training for new users
  • BlueJeans is well-suited for not only the well in-advanced scheduled meetings but also for the quickly needed meetings that can save a lot of time, travel, and money. I love the start-up feature when I have the meetings connected to my video system.
  • The only scenario where it can be less appropriate is when the client is unable to use BlueJeans as a means of videoconferencing.
  • With today's endemic going on BlueJeans is needed for companies that continue to do business remotely.
  • Also can be used for social distancing as a tool to connect with relatives and friends.

I have only used BlueJeans Events once, but it did enhance the possibility of having more streamlined events soon for my organization. With improved bandwidth, I believe that this product would not only be flawless but also will be an enormously extravagant experience for people/companies that use it.

With today's social distancing involved the Event platform in my organization can be used as a tool to provide updates and address its employees using quality video.

March 25, 2020

BlueJeans not quite grown up yet--in between Tween and Teenager

Across organization. All teams use it, students and professors mostly. Used for team meetings, online courses, faculty meetings.
  • Memorable name.
  • Sends out calendar invites automatically.
  • Remembers previously used email addresses.
  • Unstable. If I as host lose connection, everyone gets dropped.
  • Poor information included. No confirming of date/time in outreach emails, time zone info not included.
  • Support is poor. They mean well, but don't know very much. I've pointed stuff out to them.
Suitable for any web conferencing situation.
Has enabled students and teachers to connect in real time over vast distances. Enhances collaboration, and strengthens relationships.
March 24, 2020

BlueJeans Review

We use BlueJeans across the entire organization for meetings/events, hosting online sales demos, communicating with teams and across the entire organization. It's used daily in conducting our business.
  • Easily add it into a meeting invite
  • Ability to record session
  • Quality of meeting is good
  • Most companies do not utilize and think they need to download an application
  • Sometimes companies are not able to launch application because it's blocked from a security standpoint.
  • Sometimes BlueJeans just doesn't launch or work properly.
BlueJeans is good for internal teams and events as everyone is familiar with using application.

It's harder to use for outside meetings and events because external companies have a difficult time launching the application, don't want to download program, or security settings are blocking them from doing so.
We use this, and I've been a participant in these Town Halls, webinars, and online trainings and it seems to work well for this purpose.
March 21, 2020

Easy to use, stable, beautiful: why BlueJeans is a great option to bring teams closer and encourage collaboration.

My whole organization uses BlueJeans as a means to connect all offices around the world. We have offices in more than 10 locations across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Technology teams use it most as these teams interact often and are spread around our offices. It addresses the communication issues we have due to the distance.
  • Ease of connecting - conferencing equipment on rooms display scheduled meetings, and they can be joined with a single tap.
  • Screen sharing through URL - when in a room, you can generate a URL so that guests can share their screens without the need to set up a conference.
  • Phone app offers an online and offline connections - you can use your data or voice plan to join a meeting.
  • Landline numbers are wrong or unresponsive sometimes.
  • When a temporary conference number is created for a specific meeting, and it's rescheduled, sometimes it expires and impacts the start of the meetings.
BlueJeans is excellent for organizations with multiple locations, providing a hassle-free connection through several devices: conferencing equipment, smartphones, PCs, Macs. It's also a good option when external remote meetings are part of the business, such as companies focused on sales or any other client-related activities. On the other hand, companies with only one office (or a few) and where remote communication is not often, then other solutions might be well suited.
March 20, 2020

BlueJeans is a great solution!

BlueJeans is used in my department for team meetings, calls with clients to train them on our product, and communicating via conference calls. I also use BlueJeans to record training demos. Our corporate team uses BlueJeans the most. BlueJeans is helpful in that our entire corporate team uses it for communication and is easy to access and user-friendly.
  • Quickly downloadable
  • Simple
  • Connection sometimes fails
  • Recording sometimes malfunctions
BlueJeans works well for people who have time to download it if they've never used it before. Sometimes for new users, it can take a bit of time to download and get the app up and running. I'd highly recommend downloading ahead of a meeting. The weblink to access BlueJeans sometimes is harder to use for people who have never used BlueJeans before. Make sure you're prepared if you're using it for the first time.
BlueJeans Events is used by the company I work for quite often for company-wide meetings. It helps keep everything in one place and allows employees to ask questions, and can mute outside listeners, avoiding disruptions. It is also helpful in that people can chat in questions and they show up for everyone attending, so whoever is holding the meeting can answer questions at the very end instead of it causing disruptions.
I haven't used BlueJeans support, but I highly believe the support team would be helpful :)
March 20, 2020

BlueJeans is the best investment during this crisis

BlueJeans can be accessed across the organization, but it requires IT support to enable your account. Consequently, the use is not general. It helps the teams that have part of their members abroad and helps to coordinate and have regular meetings. During this crisis, we have a daily status.
  • The audio management compared with other platforms is great.
  • It is easy to connect and share meetings.
  • It integrates well with other platforms and the general user experience is good.
  • It happens with all these apps. They try to install their app, but when we interact with external clients, this process is a bit annoying depending on the user on the other end.
  • It could be more integrated into our systems. It finally requires additional effort to set every meeting compared with other tools
  • It is not always clear how screen sharing works, but after some time you get used to it.
BlueJeans works seamlessly when everybody is used to it, has it installed or has a decent level of informatics. If not, problems may occur. It is great for status meetings, virtual presentations, etc. We use it every day.
March 11, 2020

Bluejeans works. But it is not that different.

• BlueJeans is a tool available to users across the organization, but there are other apps that same similar job: Teams, Skype for Business, etc
  • It depends on teams routine which uses it more or less
  • It integrates well with my outlook 365 so it is easy to set calls.
  • I had no connectivity problems, and nobody had a problem connecting to one of my calls.
  • It is easy to use
  • Maybe there is another way to do it but to share my contact information and Dial-In, I have to go to the website. I'd love to do it on my desktop app.
  • It could be more integrated into our ecosystem. It finally feels like any other app that does the job, but I have to make an effort to incorporate it into every meeting.
  • Maybe the screen sharing UX could be more clear, but once I got use to it, it was fine.
  • BlueJeans is excellent for calls that include people from other organizations. It makes it easy to connect and collaborate.
  • If I have to call my team, I usually use Teams (Microsoft), it is much more convenient.
We don't use it for these purposes. Sometimes we used it for training, but we use it like any other call, nothing special then.

High quality audio (433)
High quality video (430)
Low bandwidth requirements (387)
Mobile support (354)
Desktop sharing (423)
Whiteboards (169)
Calendar integration (384)
Meeting initiation (408)
Integrates with social media (127)
Record meetings / events (354)
Slideshows (265)
Live chat (319)
Audience polling (123)
Q&A (162)
User authentication (274)
Participant roles & permissions (284)
Confidential attendee list (182)

About BlueJeans

The BlueJeans meetings platform aims to bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.

It is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. According to the vendor, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

BlueJeans Features

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software Features
Has featureHigh quality audio
Has featureHigh quality video
Has featureLow bandwidth requirements
Has featureChrome compatible
Has featureFirefox compatible
Has featureSafari compatible
Does not have featureIE compatible
Has featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureAvailable for Windows
Has featureMobile support
Screen Sharing Features
Has featureDesktop sharing
Does not have featureDocument/File sharing
Has featureApplication sharing
Has featureWhiteboards
Online Meetings / Events Features
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Has featureParticipant list
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing

BlueJeans Integrations

Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Workplace by Facebook, HipChat, Canvas, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Google Calendar, Alexa for Business

BlueJeans Competitors