- Organize and prioritize service tickets (7)9.090%
- Service restoration (7)9.090%
- ITSM collaboration and documentation (7)8.080%
- ITSM reports and dashboards (7)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BMC Helix Remedyforce, and make your voice heard!
BMC Helix Remedyforce
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
BMC Helix Remedyforce is an IT service management designed to scale and adapt to the needs of mid-size companies. Built on Salesforce cloud, it allows users to combine IT operations management (ITOM) and cognitive capabilities to ensure the business is efficient, compliant, and secure.
The vendor states their goal is to help users achieve:
- Service Management Excellence
- Multi-Cloud Digital Enterprise
- Predictive ITSM
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Self-Service and Service Catalog
- Supported: Knowledge Management
- Supported: Service Level Management, Dashboards, and Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: Agentless Discovery and Client Management
- Supported: Multi-Cloud Data Center Discovery
- Supported: Mobile Apps for IT and Business
- Supported: Collaboration via Chatter and Chat
- Supported: IT Best Practices and Smart Practices
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)
Salesforce Service Cloud
ServiceNow IT Service Management
Jira Service Management
Zendesk Support Suite
ServiceNow Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
ServiceNow HR Service Delivery
Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Streamlines IT processes through the adoption of Remedyforce task module within service requests and change requests
- Remedyforce has allowed us to eliminate other solutions that provided similar features. By now using one true ITSM we have been able to save money which in higher education is always a concern.
- The reports and dashboards allow for a birds-eye view of our daily operations and provide managers and executives the information they need to make important cost saving decisions.
- The positive impact for the client was that all departments use the tool which enabled several service areas to automate processes and notifications, which increased productivity.
- A decrease in the amount of time a ticket is worked on.
- More involvement and collaboration around things which could be better in Remedyforce.
- Ease of use in the system allows any user young or old to be able to create tickets.
- Higher quality metrics of user, team, and department performance.
- Faster response times for escalation management.
- Proactively aided us in identifying issues with products. We were able to reach out to the client to acknowledge known issues and keep them better informed.
- Faster onboarding for new employees - we have gone from a 4 week turn to a 1.5 week turn for setup and prep for a new hire.
- Better visibility into time and number of requests to various teams. Since now everything is being tracked in a single place, very easy to get this info for staffing and automation of some of the more repetitive jobs.
- Since we can tie incidents to cases, the gap between our development group and our front line customer service techs has gone away. Both have visibility into the others work. Better information is provided to the customer.
- First Call Resolution has gone up a great deal
- The ability to integrate with several types of systems can drastically reduce manual labor when it comes to standard day to day tasks
- The ability to consolidate several similar types of applications/systems to one system, has decreased license costs, storage, maintenance etc
- Increased employee efficiency is a definite advantage of Remedyforce. Prior to the configuration, all tracking was done via email, this resulted in lost communications with companies and provided no visibility.
- Customer service has increased significantly, without the aid of Remedyforce, clients did not feel they were receiving the attention they deserved. With visibility provided form Remedyforce we are now able to provide clients with an up to date analysis of how many incidents we have closed versus what is still open.
- In addition to providing client visibility, internal visibility is an added benefit. With minor configuration, the reports can be modified to show the work performed. For the month of June we were able to invoice clients a total of 7k in billable revenue that may have been missed prior to the adoption of Remedyforce.
- Customer service has greatly increased. Since we now have the ability to allow client users to create their own incidents. The number of employees needed to staff the help desk was reduced by 1/3. We were then able to add those dollars saved into increased functionality.
- The tool did provide better customer service since it ensured that tasks were visible, not lost and were closed in a reasonable time frame.
- I think the positive impact is that it has forced our global business to consolidate on one ticketing solution. The two major development/management sites are Atlanta and Brisbane, Australia and by standardizing the monitoring integration with the back end being RemedyForce we have like cut down on the overall cost of maintaining duplicate in-house ticketing solutions.