Reviews (1-25 of 34)
November 26, 2019
We are using Bold360 to assist the customers through chat support. I feel very comfortable while handling the chats with this application. The details are very easily accessible and I just love the design made. We have 4 partitions on the screen: first, I can easily check the number of chats available and my appearance status, second, I can handle the chats, third, we have canned messages, and last, I can find the customer details. So all-in-one screen!
It would be still more awesome if we would get a chance to maximize or minimize those partitions easily. For example: If users paste a long email we need to scroll up to view it from beginning because the chat taking screen is small. Also, the discussion tab available is not very useful, we do not get any notification if anybody sends a message.
Kindly look into that and apart from that I am very much satisfied with using this application.
- You will get all the details in one screen.
- Easily accessible options.
- Very scalable to use.
- We do not get notification in Discussion tab.
- End Chat option should have another UAC. Sometimes, accidentally we click on End Chat because all other buttons are grouped together.
- Can we have different themes to select?
Read Pradeep Kumar's full review
Web applications are easily accessible anywhere so it is one of the main advantage. Search field is so advanced I can get all the related information with one single word.
Bold360 is used by our org to interact with our customers. It's being used by the Customer Support Department only. Bold360 has formatting issues which at times can be a remarked on by customers.
- Does not crash or have any technical issues
- Easy to understand the functions and it's easy to teach the tool to others.
- Formatting Issues
- It would be better if there is a walk around for chats that get disconnected due to an interrupted power supply.
- The window (space) to interact with customers can be made wider.
- Also, timestamps like in BoldChat can be implemented in Bold360.
Read Benedic Jonathan's full review
Its good to interact with customers, but has formatting issues.
Bold360 is being used by one of the departments, and unfortunately, most of them have shifted to the desktop application.
- It is colorful.
- Canned responses are integrated without custom made responses.
- Toggling between chats are good.
- It should not be on a Browser, the stand-alone application is required.
- The information is jumbled up and too confusing.
- The graphics occupy a lot of space.
Read Srinivas Rao's full review
It is user-friendly and does not get stuck like the desktop one does at times. It is web-based so you can use it and log in through any browser. There is a large scope of improvement. Best is to improve the desktop version as I think that is Bold's identity.
Bold360 is used in our organization to communicate with the merchant and customers via chat. Yes, it is used across the whole organization. We address the customer and merchant issues with the help of Bold360.
- Navigation part is nearly good. Very easy to handle.
- Bold360 is very user-friendly so that a non -techie can also access it very easily.
- Bold360's look is very good, different fonts and colors give us a fresh view.
- Bold360 needs some improvement in the comment box. Like sometimes it is different to change the font.
- Bold360 multitasking can be improved.
- Some hard parts are accessing the information via Bold360.
Read Anto Jebin's full review
Bold360 is more comfortable than any other chat tool that I've used and it is very user-friendly.
Bold 360 is used for interdepartmental support.
- This is the best most flexible chat tool I have ever used.
- My computer has had to be force reset, and Bold360 preserved my chat every time.
- The canned responses are very flexible.
- The autocorrect seems to reset and has to be reconfigured.
Read Scott Ellestad's full review
My computer has had to be force reset and Bold360 preserved my chat every time. Type chat is never as fast as talking though.
We use Bold360 for our whole organization to have live chat sessions with our agents.
Read Samara Bathe's full review
Great all-around platform, I have no complaints.
I work at a call center and Boldchat is used for various departments in other parts of the country to work together. When one department needs another to resolve an issue we use Boldchat rather than calling. This helps my specific group because it keeps our lines open for our actual customers: the technicians in the field.
- Ease of use - the setup is simple. Receiving chats is quick and efficient
- The ability to organize chats - our company has multiple assignment groups and this program allows a breakdown to all those groups.
- The ability to format to each user - I can easily tailor personal responses so I don't have to type everything out. It's a very simple process and easy to access.
- Transfers seem to be an issue - as noted before my company has many assignment groups. I have noticed some issues with the bot assigning chats to the wrong group ... Even when the user is picking the correct options.
- Would like more choices for individual settings - while I do like the tailoring of answers as noted earlier, I wish there were more options for individual settings.
Read Lea Samargia's full review
I would recommend this software because it has been very useful to our organization in terms of keeping phone lines free. Also speaking for my specific team I think it has helped with customer satisfaction. My group helps prevent customer orders from being delayed. Boldchat has been instrumental.
July 09, 2019
Bold360 is a direct link to our customers from our site. This allows Customer Service to provide a very strong value to people who want to be looking at the same thing as our CS rep and who do not want to make a phone call or potentially be placed on hold.
- Connects to customers quickly
- Ease of use site wide
- Updates and administration are minimal
- Cost is very competitive
- Limited features, but even then it's lite
- Controls could be a touch more intuitive according to some agents
- Default layout is just okay
Read this authenticated review
Bold360 is perfectly suited to a mid-sized company that is concerned with customer interaction but is also always watching costs. It's a great choice for an admin who wants a product that requires very little maintenance or intervention. It can be deployed and updated very easily, and it seems to never fail.
We use this service in the call center to offer our clients more ways to connect with us and get the help they need.
Read this authenticated review
It is very helpful in the call center.
June 12, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We have multiple web sites with different types of visitors and concerns. We have complex products and product life cycles. We are optimizing Call Center time and resources. We are increasing and tracking Sales in chat. We measure and monitor call center KPIs. We have multiple communication channels with our clients. Bold360 is being used mostly by the Call Center (Sales and Customer Service).
- Pretty reliable
- Custom design options for chat windows/chat buttons. Multiple chat windows with different settings
- Unlimited canned messages and comfortable settings
- Hot keys for templates
- Proactive chat option
- Missing Facebook integration
- Poor design
- Pre-chat window with auto-answers is not flexible to set up
Read this authenticated review
It is good if you need only a support function for your clients and you need a very simple "old-designed" user interface. It is not good if you want to make sales and engagement through chat. It's also not so good for self-service.
April 20, 2019
We use Bold360 in our Ecomm department to communicate with our customers through a live chat and email. The Boldchat and Bold360 systems are our sole method of communicating through the live chats and emails. Without it, we would not have contact with customers online. So, it allows us to handle customers issues and questions without them having to call our service phone number.
- Bold360 Allows us to disposition emails and online chats so we have a better understanding of the reasons our customers are contacting us overall.
- Bold360 Retains the communications with our customers so reps can review them and see the former communications which helps serve our customers more efficiently.
- Bold360 can categorize incoming communications so the proper departments receive that communication.
- Bold360 could really use the ability to locate specific chat or email logs when not currently in an email or chat with the customer. BoldChat has this feature but Bold360 does not.
- Bold360 should have the ability for users to change settings such as fonts and notifications without having to track down an administrator.
- Bold360 experiences lag and freezing issues system-wide. Thankfully it's not usually more than 30 minutes at most.
Read Josh kimball's full review
Bold360 works really well for our company to have a way to communicate with our customers through emails and live chat on our online website. Without a system like this, our company would only have phone communication.
April 17, 2019
Bold 360 is currently being across the Frontier Communications platform. While designed to support field technicians requiring internal assignment assistance, Bold 360 support team has also created internal queues to manage and transfer to internal specialty departments for greater assistance. In many cases, Bold 360 has replaced and helped reduce calls or invalid calls increasing efficiency.
- Bot for assisting visitors with helpful links
- Canned messages
- Quick reply to changing operators queues
- Bold reports: can be difficult to use.
- Alerts for new Bold chats lacking if an employee working other items.
- Bold logs the operator out if there are no chats for 30 mins. Missed chats or queues can show offline.
Read Tommy Thornington's full review
Well suited for field technicians with no bot—quick direct access to assignment for assistance. Beneficial for escalations and general questions where the BOT provides links to helpful information. Bold 360 may not be well suited for complex matters where a call in the assignment would still be required.
Bold360 is being used by my entire organization from sales and customer service, to our techs, clerks, and internal associates. Bold is very efficient and helps us to get the help and quick responses that we need to help get orders and repairs expedited or even techs needing assistance with work. Bold360 is a time and money saver.
- Bold360 captures conversation history for later review and/or coaching.
- Bold360 allows the organization to have multi-users throughout several departments.
- Bold360 is quick and efficient.
- I would like to see where the end user is located, not just the country.
- I would like to have easier access and save capabilities to conversation history.
- I would like for it not to log me out or time out so quickly.
Read casharrell williams's full review
Bold360 is well suited for an organization that has many departments that have to work together but are not in the same office. Bold is less appropriate for personal use.
March 18, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
Our E-Commerce (Digital Customer Service) Department uses Bold360 to communicate with customers shopping on our website for product support and questions, order assistance, repair assistance, customer service and general web help questions. It allows our associates and customers to have real time communication via chat and we also have email conversations with those who opt out of using our live chat service.
- Bold360 allows us to easily switch from email to live chat platforms so we can multitask using both platforms simultaneously.
- Bold360 allows us to focus on the live chat or the email platform so we are able to focus on one agenda if necessary.
- Bold360 gives us a dashboard view of agent performance which is easy to understand and gives a great snapshot of key performance measures per associate.
- I wish Bold360 allowed for use of the canned messages with the quick key/short cuts that we have in the Desktop Application Operator Client.
- I wish Bold360 would allow agents to move emails and chats to different folders (not just reassign to a different department or agent).
- I wish Bold360 allows for an overview of agents logged into this service (like the Home Tab in Desktop Application Operator Client) and also an overview of the current live chat sessions so we (not administrative users/coworkers) know which of our other agents are not chatting and can accept more chats if they have put their status as away.
Read Jen Herbst's full review
Bold360 is well suited for desktop users; it is less than idea for mobile device users. This platform gives customers a way to communicate with a business using the Bold360 service in a quick manner but the limitations of the services this one encompasses compared to those within the BoldChat Desktop Application Operator Client are a pain point for those familiar with this operator client.
It is used in various departments including Sales Chat, Printer Chat, Camera Chat, Repair, and Social Media. It gives us another method to communicate with customers, other than just phones. Most of our customers prefer nonverbal communication and this allows us to give them that.
- It allows us to see the customers questions when they are waiting in the queue. This allows us to prepare our response, providing a quick but detailed customer experience.
- The chat history of a customer is visible for all to see. This is very essential when a customer references a past conversation with an agent. We are able to view the conversation and refer to it to better assist the customer.
- We are able to provide detailed categorizations. This helps our supervisors see what topics are common for customers to chat with us about.
- During times of high volume, Bold Chat will lag behind in both our ability to quickly answer a chat or respond. This affects our Average Speed to Answer stats, which are important to our performance scorecards.
- If we are in one chat and another comes in and we try to answer, it will sometimes automatically send the response in the first chat. This leaves the second customer waiting longer and the first customer confused on why we sent a response that wasn't meant for them.
Read Jasmine Holloman's full review
It is great for fast-paced conversations and our more technology savvy customers/employees. I think it is difficult for some customers to use in technical support where the responses are normally more detailed.
It's used for email and instant messaging. It allows multiple people to help customers without using personal work email addresses. It also allows customers to use one email address to reach anyone in customer service.
- Allows multiple employees to help the same customer depending on who is currently on shift.
- The chat program is easy to use.
- Search features enable you to search for chats and email.
- Copying and pasting should automatically match the existing formatting.
- Canned messages do not work well even when searching for them.
Read Julia Zimmerman's full review
It works well for a Customer Service environment where there are multiple people helping the same group of customers.
We at Betsol use Bold360 as a communication tool to interact with our Clients. This is the initiation point of our business. Bold360 makes it easier and more comfortable to work with multiple clients simultaneously. The data that is particular to each client is presented independently. The Bold application is, however, much more efficient than the Bold360. Simple issues, such as a URL given to the client is shown in a text format instead of a hyperlink. The refresh rate of Boldmakesmake the automated welcome statement go multiple times automatically. This is a major discomfort. However, this does not happen in the Bold application.
Read Umar Delvi's full review
Bold360 is best used where chats are the main medium of communication. It does not need any storage space or a specific operating system to work with as it's a website, and it works well with Google Chrome.
We utilize Bold360 in our department for communicating specifically with prospective graduate students. It is intended to offer them the chance when browsing our website to have questions answered as they come across them, as opposed to picking up the phone and/or emailing and receiving a response within 24 hours or so. Their questions are answered quickly and with minimal work on their part.
- Easy to use - the web-based login is very simple & easy to navigate.
- Keyboard shortcuts - helpful & provide efficiency.
- Auto responses provide prompt response time.
- Wish more than one person could be logged on at once or you could bump the other person off when you log in to the account.
- The desktop app is kinda clunky and is an older design.
- When you use the desktop application, I have to restart my computer each time I want to re-open it. That gets old and annoying.
Read Erin Strom's full review
It really meets our needs to reach out to a broad audience that might not find the information they are seeking and/or don't have the time to do an in-depth search. Bold360 allows them to quickly seek out and get a real-time response to meet their needs both quickly and effectively.
January 05, 2019
I run the chat team at my company. We use the program to talk to our customers about customer service and sales opportunities. When customers do not want to call our phone line, they chat with us. We help with returns, sales and any other needs that may arise.
- We love how the program lets us communicate seamlessly with our customers. It is easy to use for us and the customers.
- We enjoy the many functions that the program provides including spell check, the ability to add pictures, and link customers to their ideal product.
- From time to time, my agents do have issues logging into the system. Once they do, however, the program runs smoothly.
- A nice to have would be a way to accept payments directly through the chat.
Read Justin Zipprich, Freelance Writer's full review
Bold360 is ideal for any company where the goal is to communicate seamlessly with your customers. Customers are busy during the day and they want an easy way to talk to our company without having to pick up the phone. Bold360 is best suited for these scenarios.
Bold360 Is being used in part of our E-comm Department to respond to and send customer emails and for conversation with customers using a live chat feature linked to our website Orvis.com. About half of the E-comm department uses bold chat while the other half of the department is using the Bold360. We have other departments using Boldchat and Bold360 but I do not know exactly which are using which.
- Bold360 does well at routing emails and chats to the proper departments.
- Bold360 does well at routing the oldest emails and chats to the first available representative.
- Bold360 does well at retaining previous connections with the customer and has it readily available for review.
- Bold360 does not make it easy to retrieve the customer information when you are not currently interacting with them.
- Bold360 is too quick to close out after a customer closes the interaction not allowing enough time for follow up.
- Bold360's wrap-up menu is not easy to navigate requiring you to go through multiple menus while not keeping the previous menu locked open. So a slight mouse movement will close all menus. It should use a click to hold a menu open and go to the next instead of the highlighting a line to open the next menu that will switch if you scroll over a different line. It's very frustrating especially in the few seconds you have between the interaction closing and the next one being assigned.
- The workspace has issues displaying all the information. There are times where an email is cut off because it does not wrap-around and there is no scroll bar to scroll over. You have to highlight the text and read as you are highlighting it or copy paste it elsewhere to read it all. This only happens in emails or in reading previous interactions.
- Definitely should make the panels on the workspace resizable. If I am reviewing previous transactions I'd like to make that panel bigger so I can read it without having to scroll.
Read Joshua Kimball's full review
Bold360 is well suited for electronic communication with a customer whether it is live or through emails.
It does better in the email portion than the live chat but it's not anything major that cannot be fixed with a simple update. It does really well at providing the previous interactions when you have an interaction open such as a live chat or currently assigned email. You can easily browse the previous interactions then. When you do not have a current interaction it is overly complicated retrieving a previous interaction.
February 15, 2019
We use BoldChat to communicate with our Groupon customers. It is a tool for live chat which has improved our customers' experience, and in turn, increased our customer satisfaction percentage. It allows for real-time chat and has several tools integrated that let you check details about the customers, their purchase(s) and what to do for their issues or concerns. The problem we have had with BoldChat is if you use the space bar when a customer disconnects the chat, it will automatically redirect to another page and lose all the data and the details of the chat. In that case, it has to be reloaded and documented again. Other than that, it is the best tool to communicate with our customers, embedded with a lot of shortcuts to make things easier.
- It makes wrap up time and documentation of the chat details much easier.
- User-friendly integration with an internal tool that can suggest likely solutions for any issue the customer is having. We only need to identify the issue and choose the most suitable reason for customer contact; the tool will then help make a decision on how to resolve the customer's queries or issues.
- We can take multiple chats at a time and it switches between chats perfectly. It also helps with adherence to the response time by using a timer.
- If content is copied and pasted from an external page, the color and size will appear as it was in the original, which looks silly. To solve this, we have to use a notepad or other tool to change it to the default text size and color.
- When logging in, sometimes it won't let us change the status to available to take the chats. Seems to be some bug in the start-up phase.
- Autocorrect options are not available, we need to install an external extension to autocorrect misspellings.
Read Dhinesh Sanjay's full review
We can use BoldChat seamlessly to chat with customers, attach documents with one click, and wrap up the chat more quickly than any other tool I have used.
We use Bold360 across my organization as a communication tool between internal departments and field technicians. This allows my agents to multi-task with up to three chats and still perform other offline functions at the same time.
- Ability to track entire conversation for post chat quality and compliance audits.
- Great interface for real-time management of the workflow and queues.
- Provides data to allow for the viewing of incoming trending and SLA compliance for answering time and chat duration.
- Managing permission between user groups.
Read Jason Fields's full review
We use Bold Chat for Global Groupon Customers for their daily services purchased on Groupon.
- Easy for the user to work on and benefits customer with immediate responses using the snippets.
- Canned messages help agents to filter and respond to customers appropriately.
- Current queue status and the open chats help agents understand the volume and work accordingly.
- Bold Chat should provide the agent with their daily report rather than wait for someone to pull the reports separately.
- Bold Chat desktop App had a feature to display the number of chats answered in the status bar that can be integrated here.
Read Kamalakshi Chowduru's full review
I find everything is good post the enhancement.
Boldchat is being used by our online agents to connect with customers on our website, both mobile and desktop.
Read Dalin Brinkman's full review
Great for organizations concerned with costs while at the same time providing a feature set far more mature than most competitors.
January 05, 2019
Bold360 was used by the support department to assist visitors in obtaining the information and solutions they were looking for.
- Auto answers was able to streamline some of our most common requests and allow us to address more advanced issues in a timely manner.
- Custom button design was a hit when integrating it into our site.
- Omnichannel help our team be more efficient.
- Cost is high.
- Everything is an add-on.
- Anything beyond simple support comes with a high price tag.
Read John Smith's full review
Some of the features (auto answer and routing) can be very useful but also seem to have limited options in their rollout, forcing you to adopt a new workflow to take advantage.
Bold360 Scorecard Summary
Bold360 Technical Details