Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 14, 2017
Score 3 out of 10
We used BOND Teamspirit throughout our organization as an ATS tracking system as well as to track payroll and time and attendance. We also heavily used the reporting function to track and assess the effectiveness of some of our programs and recruiting methods, as well as for individual and team metrics.
- An excellent and customizable reporting function
- Very robust database that can handle large amounts of data
- Easy integration of HR and payroll functions
- We found it difficult to customize for our firm's needs - for example, several fields were required although necessary for our process, and BOND was unable to change this for us.
- At the time, limited interaction between BOND and Outlook/Office 365.
- Compared to other systems, not as many features. No mobile app functionality.
Read this authenticated review
It worked very well for payroll and HR, less so for recruiting. Recruiters reported that they were only able to contact 30-50 candidates with one email, compared to 100-500+ with other systems. The payroll and recruiting databases did not communicate well with one another, resulting in a lot of extra steps to convey the appropriate info.