Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Process designer (51)9.292%
- Business rules engine (41)8.787%
- Form builder (47)8.484%
- Model execution (46)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bonita Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Bonitasoft supports digital operations and modernization of information systems with Bonita, an open-source and extensible platform for automation and optimization of business processes.
Presented as easy to handle and integrate into heterogeneous information systems, Bonita accelerates development and deployment of process automation projects, service orchestration and application development. This is made possible by its low code capabilities, reusable components, and unified deployment on-premise and on the cloud.
CIOs can confront both short-term challenges (often from requests from business teams who wish to support their business development), and the long-term challenge of modernizing IT to deliver on business needs and customer expectations.
Open-source, extensible and integrated, Bonita is based on an architecture that clearly separates the process, data and user interface layers. All project team members can collaborate to develop, deploy and maintain sustainable processes in line with the expectations of business users. Project governance, specific to each company, is respected by a clear separation between visual programming and coding capabilities. Each project team member can leverage their specific know-how and skills to add value. The technologies used do not require learning new languages or methods, but instead rely on commonly used components such as Java, enterprise services such as SSO and LDAP, continuous delivery, and the ability to develop in SDKs. These capabilities avoid the need for additional resources.
The use of BPMN, reusable components, numerous extension points, deployment on premise or in the cloud all help guarantee rapid and agile developments.
Complex business processes become visible with centralized monitoring. Traceability, execution control and reduced risk of errors allow teams to focus on optimizing and improving operational efficiency on an ongoing basis.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Support for modeling languages
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Content management
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish|
- Say it once
- It was a proof of concept, so not much to say there
- We were able to replace closed source workflow which has proven nearly impossible to extend and adapt to evolving business requirements.
- It has made our customer self sufficient in applying business logic changes on regular basis.
- Efficiency is great.
- SLA handling is very accurate.
- Flexibility is bit low when compare to other tools.
- Good for agility because easy tu use and to understand for software engineers and analysts
- streamlines automates and facilitates the completion and order of requests and the steps that must be taken to reach the final objective
- Business core rules without coding impact
- big impact on app team lifecycle team (responsibilities issues)
- Improved process execution time considerably
- End-user satisfaction increased
- operational efficiency: high
- business agility: high
- operational control and management: high
- adaptation to business changes: high
- Bonita Platform has simplified a business process by automating it, so it could be easier for the user and the admin
- The impact on ROI is high
- Automates workflow
- Saves time and cost
- Improves business capability
- Our customers have achieved significant cost reductions.
- Improved quality through visibility and agility of business areas where Bonita is deployed.
- Positive Generation of Data for Desicion Making
- Positive monitoring of process execution with SLA and KPI
- Positive Governance of process execution
- Best platform for ROI.
- Could be more security features in place.
- Very flexible and business catered.
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Increased compliance and risk management.
- Interaction between teams that are not used to working together.
- Process industrialization.
- Knowing who has what to do and when.
- Workflow traceability.
- Bonita has a positive impact on our new compliance processes.
- We look forward to developing more master data to allow the process automation to benefit.
- Agile automation.
- Lower automation costs.
- Increased efficiency of work processes.
- Increased efficiency in development.
- Shorter product delivery times.
- Time saving for advisers.
- Real-time information for customers.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Improved monitoring reports for managers.
- Case management provided as better tracking which help us to meet SLAs.
- Auto email notification helps to address "Where are my request" answers which eventually increased our customer delight index.
- By using the third-party integration, we are able to provide visibility w.r.t end to end request status.
- It has reduced processing time for travel request and vendor payment by about 70%
- Faster response from users
- A better process across the organization wherein the back-end processes execute and the front-end user receives notifications to accomplish their tasks.
- Increased collaboration.
- Improved SLAs.
- Excellent experience.