Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Bonita BPM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Bonita BPM
Bonita BPM is a BPM-based application platform that is designed to help users build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be continuously updated to adapt to business changes in real time. Bonita BPM provides an integrated suite of capabilities and is composed of the following core modules:
- an Eclipse based, modeling and development environment which allows business analysts and developers to graphically design and share processes using the industry standard BPMN 2.0 notation.
- a web based, drag and drop designer, based on HTML5 and Angular JS, to create personalized user interfaces for BPM applications, including web pages and process forms. It is highly extensible so developers can build their own interfaces using standard technologies.
- a powerful and scalable Java-based process orchestration engine build on service-oriented architecture. It is flexible enough to adapt to any information systems architecture, from simple to complex while supporting intensive workload.
- a web-based, out-of-the-box, portal for users and administrators to perform their day to day task. While this is a generic BPM application, users can also completely customize the end-user interface.
Bonita BPM Screenshots
Bonita BPM Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Bonita BPM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bonita BPM Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|