Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 28, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We are currently using BounceX in a variety of capacities right now. We leverage them to remarket to customers who have visited the site or left items in their cart through email. Additionally, BounceX is helping us to capture emails on our site which has been helping us to build our lists. Lastly, we partner with them to surface a few onsite experiences to help drive urgency to purchase within our customer base.
- Personalization in email - they have a great ability to surface products in email directly tied to what a past customer was browsing on the site
- Great account management and fast turnaround times to address evolving needs we have
- Very robust site experience capabilities to accommodate a lot of different use cases
- Although they are great with dessigning and deploying emails, updates and enhancements is limited in some cases
- I believe a huge opportunity is allow access to browsing and purchase behaviors collected from customers
Read Phil Irvine's full review
I think BounceX is a natural fit for direct to consumer eCommerce companies like the Bouqs. Their capabilities are naturally aligned with companies looking to optimize their website experience at all funnel stages for customers. I would also add it makes a lot of sense for companies that are resource constrained to build out their email programs and site enhancements.
Score 8 out of 10
[It's being used by] one department (specifically the marketing team) for email capture, new account creation, and prospect/returning customer activation via behavioral email sends. It's also being used for messages/on-site experiences to nudge customers further down-funnel.
- Email capture
- Email retargeting for high-intent customers
- On-site experiences
- Flexibility with iterating versions of behavioral email sequences - currently running into some issues with emails being inflexible when we think we have room to grow
- Designing emails within brand standards
- Identifying new areas for intent nurturing and improvement without making a site seem too cluttered
Read this authenticated review
BounceX is well suited if you want to boost list/customer base growth, but a tricky aspect of it for me is that I don't know the benefit smaller companies would get from BounceX to accelerate growth without having an existing customer base.
BounceX Scorecard Summary
BounceX calls itself a people-based marketing cloud. It includes behavior-based personalization capabilities for website content, email, and other channels.
BounceX Technical Details