Box helps to find everything in one place. It is one of the best tools for a big project that you can purchase. When a lot of team members …
Today, team members across IT, marketing, and customer service, among other groups use Box as a centralized platform to share images, …
Seamless collaboration with our teammates to customers to partners and vendors. Getting everyone on the same page with one place to work …
Specifically within my own department of my organization, we use Box for sharing files , saving files and other collaborative activity …
Box fulfilled communication needs and the ability to share multiple file types with project teams and vendors outside the company. …
I use Box for sending requests for reviews of my project files. I get requests to create designs for website pages. Upon creation of …
Everyone in the organization uses Box to store and share files. Extra features are available for ensuring the security of stored files and …
Box is used to backup important day to day work files across the length of my coy [company]. I tend to think our use of Box within my coy …
Box has been a great find for us over the years in dealing with other cloud storage software. It has all the amazing features to become …
It has all the features to become the main part of any organization, a quick and easy-to-use dashboard makes it more effective. Box is one …
This tool is very widely known and popular a tool that we have been using in our company in the category of Enterprise Content Management …
It has solved many problems related to data sharing between members of the company. It is an amazing data storage option that has some …
My projects team uses Box to manage project-based documents with the clients. The design files need reviews from our clients on a weekly …
Box is one of those very few Content Management Software which has been used all across our organization and as a product that has helped …
Box acts as the single content platform we use in the marketing department to accelerate product launches and pricing strategies so that …
Purple Squirrel Media uses Box App to utilize integrations with other software in the Box ecosystem. Box has package plans and tiered …
Box is a very helpful file-sharing tool in our organization. It allows multiple depts and users to access files without worrying about …
At present, Box is used by employees of all departments in my company. It serves as a centralized cloud storage platform for members of my …
I have had a hard drive die on me and it was costly to replace and some of my data was gone for good, and shockingly my colleagues faced …
Within my organization, we rely mainly on Box for all work-related activity around secure file access on different devices, be it on …
We are using Box to enable secure access to files on mobile devices and increase mobility of employees. Box has empowered employees to …
At Temenos we use Box to access, share, and manage critical content quickly and easily, both internally and with external partners. No …
We use Box exclusively to ensure security of company sensitive files, both as a centralized hub and for when we share files, or …
Its the tool I use to sync files between my computer and the cloud to make them available whenever needed and to make sure they are never …
Box is a multipurpose tool for secure file-sharing, streamlining of e-signature collection through the Box E-sign, and keeps an audit …
Content search & retrieval (34)
File sync, storage & archiving (35)
Enterprise content collaboration (34)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.box.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $5 per month
Box provides businesses with the Content Cloud — a single, secure, easy-to-use platform built for the entire content lifecycle, from file creation and sharing, to co-editing, signature, classification, and retention. Box aims to help people work securely from anywhere, and integrates with business tech stacks across 1,500+ best-of-breed apps. According to the vendor, Box is trusted by 100K+ of the world’s leading organizations, including AstraZeneca, JLL, and Nationwide. The vendor asserts that Box has been named a Leader by all major industry analyst firms. To read those reports and find out how Box customers achieve a 332% ROI, visit box.com/resources. Founded in 2005, Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Supported: Content capture & imaging
- Supported: File sync, storage & archiving
- Supported: Document management
- Supported: Records management
- Supported: Content search & retrieval
- Supported: Enterprise content collaboration
- Supported: Content publishing & creation
- Supported: Security, risk management & information governance
- Supported: Contract lifecycle management
- Supported: Automated workflows
- Supported: Artificial intelligence
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Integration
- Supported: Secure e-signatures
- Supported: Unlimited e-signatures
Learn how Box simplifies the way you work
Watch Box tips and tricks for working remotely
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bengali (India), Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (Canada), Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), German (Germany), Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish|
Frequently Asked Questions
Box is an online cloud content management solution that caters to individual users as well as businesses.
Box starts at $5.
Reviewers rate Document management and Security, risk management & information governance and Integration highest, with a score of 9.5.
The most common users of Box are from Enterprises and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Box helps to find everything in one place. It is one of the best tools for a big project that you can purchase. When a lot of team members are participating [in the] same project and you have a lot of files being exchanged and you want to keep track of all of them, then BOX is the answer to that.
- File sharing
- File save
- File upload
- Lot of storage
- Easy sharing
- File sharing
- Link sharing
- Outside organization access
Very likely to use it. It gives you the comfort that all the files are being stored in [the] same places from different team members. It is easy to organize in folders and also very useful by adding time stamps. [With] an easy setup u can have and box extension installed on your laptop and use it directly. So you can sync files easily.
Today, team members across IT, marketing, and customer service, among other groups use Box as a centralized platform to share images, videos, and communication from projects. Box is a tool that makes it easy to keep projects going and made it possible for teams to work together from different locations. Instead of sending emails with data-heavy attachments, documents and photos are loaded onto Box where they can be instantly accessed and shared with [teams] across the company
- Instantly sharing and accessing documents and photos through a single link[.]
- It has simplified and sped up our communication and content sharing processes[.]
- Reduced dependence on e-mail[.]
- If we can have more than one user in the admin level it would be great[.]
With file sharing and workflows transformed by Box, we can exchange information with clients and vendors more quickly than ever, and makes it easy to manage, heavy departmental data every day. Because Box is so easily accessible from the web, everything can be viewed online without downloading the files and directors can give their final approval on documents even if they are on a business trip[.]
Seamless collaboration with our teammates to customers to partners and vendors. Getting everyone on the same page with one place to work together easily on our most important content. Protecting our sensitive files in the cloud using advanced security controls, intelligent [threat-detection], and complete information governance. We have more time to do what matters most.
- Simplified workflow
- Frictionless security
- Seamless collaboration
- Best-of -breed app integrations
- The graphic design of the dashboard should be simpler and more tangible that can be changed to the liking of the Admin.
- Sometimes there are some syncing issues in the background.
- The product has very limited functionality in some areas which could be a bit frustrating at times.
I love the simplicity and good features and the appropriate speed of [the] Box platform, we can easily transfer files from any device to the cloud storage space of the Box. Shared folders are great in a workplace and make everything very simple to get the right docs to [the] right people when they need them[.]
Specifically within my own department of my organization, we use Box for sharing files , saving files and other collaborative activity around file storage. It has an huge benefit personally for me, as it enable me upload files into the cloud from one device, and immediately be able to access my uploaded files from other devices, linked to my account. Personally, I see Box as a top tool when it comes to file version control, file security and file disaster management. At least from my own experience using it.
- File version history.
- File security.
- File collaboration.
- Offline capability with Box, is almost non-existent.
When it comes to all issues around effective file version history management, secured file access, integration with 3rd party software programs to create an improved workflow, Box does exceptionally very well. Of course, we can also talk about [the] general security of saved files in terms of access management and data encryption.
Box fulfilled communication needs and the ability to share multiple file types with project teams and vendors outside the company. Marketing teams access presentations and marketing collateral during meetings with clients without the need to download those materials ahead of time. Most times we are under pressure to gather numbers from a variety of sources and unite them into one document, Box helped us connect data from different sources, connect dots from region to region, and from device to device.
- Enabled collaboration and file sharing efficiency while keeping data safe
- High mobile productivity and time-intensive document management
- Constant communication with internal and external collaborators
- It cost me a huge amount of time to group all the files and export the list
- Some files did not display in alphanumerical order despite being numbered
- Better to be sure of the exact location of a file to make searching of the file easy
Box is the perfect platform to enable secure collaboration even in mobile environments while integrating with existing applications. We deployed Box as the primary platform for managing and collaborating on content. Despite requiring more time to learn than other legacies on-premise content management solutions, Box enabled more efficient and secure access to content on desktops and mobile devices.
I use Box for sending requests for reviews of my project files. I get requests to create designs for website pages. Upon creation of pages, I send various versions of designs for approvals. I am trying to minimize communications by sending files via Box platform to the project team. I use Box for sending content documents as well along with design files.
- I think box has a good price than some other vendors.
- It helps me updating designs based on comments received from team.
- It helps me minimize communication for getting approvals.
- It will be helpful to get a real time collaboration within files from Box community.
Box is great for communication. Helps getting approvals from team via sending and sharing design files. It has good sharing options to share files with other colleagues. It works quickly to upload files and other type of documents. Inviting a friend using a link is easier. Would be great to have real time collaboration functionality.
Everyone in the organization uses Box to store and share files. Extra features are available for ensuring the security of stored files and documents. Every single file is stored in the cloud and only those individuals with Box permissions can access the files or have the ability to edit and share them.
- Storing files and documents in their current versions
- Free online movement of files from one desk to the other
- Protects files and other forms of company information from loss or unauthorized access
- At first the system was loading very fast but then when we moved most of our information to Box it now takes some time to load
- Overall its a wonderful software that saves the company money and resources
It is well suited in online storage and sharing of company information that shouldn't be accessed by outsiders or anyone who has no access permissions. Also, it is well suited for security purposes to ensure every bit of company information is kept away from theft or online attacks.
Box is used to backup important day to day work files across the length of my coy [company]. I tend to think our use of Box within my coy [company], has improved productivity within my organization, especially in situations where employees need to collaborate remotely. In this kind of situation, Box ensures that we always have access to much needed work files, as long as we can connect to the internet. In select departments within my coy [company], like the marketing department where I work, Box is integrated with internal workflow process, thus resulting in the automation and faster completion of regular day to day simple yet effective tasks such as scheduling events, requesting file access, etc.
- Basic task automation
- File storage
- File collaboration
- Box on web browser is not intuitive.
- Box does not make it convenient to share files with non-Box users.
In my own experience so far with Box, it is well suited for file storage activities, automation of basic day to day task, security of files ( our IT engineers regularly attest to the level of security within the Box platform) and integration with tools from other vendors for maximized productivity. These are some specific areas where Box does a fantastic job.
Box has been a great find for us over the years in dealing with other cloud storage software. It has all the amazing features to become the top-notch product in the market. Overall, Box is the best cloud managing software available in the market. Some drawbacks need to be correct but other than it is a complete package for storing information securely and safely. Moreover, it is a safe and secure collaborative platform.
- The main feature that I like the most in Box is that it makes collaboration seamless, workers can easily check the documents any time and make changes according to the needs.
- Box manages and backs up all of your files on its cloud servers, and provides a very nice interface for creating, viewing, editing, and collaborating on the most commonly used file types (PDF, XLS, DOC, etc.).
- Over the past few years, Box has built on top of its basic cloud storage management with a host of other tools, such as workflows, AI, monitoring, and analytics.
- It is helping us to make good connections with clients and our workers themselves as to its syncing and viewing feature to all is very much helpful and easy to go.
- The platform becomes slow while dealing with large files.
- It becomes slow and takes a lot of hardware used to run all operations effectively.
- Storage usually depends on the pricing at the early stages which can be upgraded by paying the amount which is a big problem of losing customers.
I would recommend this robust and automated platform to all organizations to use as the main storage platform which is providing unlimited uploads and unlimited storage for storing the files document. A secure and safe platform is the plus point of it. It gives a wide platform for keeping everything secure.
It has all the features to become the main part of any organization, a quick and easy-to-use dashboard makes it more effective. Box is one of the most advanced and secure platforms available, dealing with the entire content life cycle and retention. It has an amazing feature of co-editing, signature, and classification with cloud availability. A secure and easy-to-use platform that can easily be usable in the organization.
- Being a cloud software I can assess to any document online anywhere by just connecting to the internet.
- The main feature which I like the most as it integrates to tech-stack across all of the breed apps. Integration of Box is amazing.
- I have a lot of software already in my organization which we are using to handle different processes in the organization, box easily gets integrated with other tools.
- Another great feature that I like the most and using every day is their online cloud storage which gives unlimited storage to store all kinds of information efficiently.
- There is not a good system available to save the document easily while you are making changes.
- All of the big files need to be compressed under 10 GB to upload in the cloud storage which is a big problem and hindrance in the work.
- If other persons are making changes in the same file at the same time it will automatically neglect your changes to document and saves other's changes.
I would recommend this to other organizations to use Box as their primary software and make most of it. It will save more time and increase productivity which affects the whole work time. It is one of the most reliable content collaboration platforms.
This tool is very widely known and popular a tool that we have been using in our company in the category of Enterprise Content Management Software. One thing that I have to say about this tool is that whether you are actually on the premises of the office or you are not there, this tool will always give you the leverage to give 100% focus and dedication to your work and manage all the workflows with great concentration and efficiency. This tool is being used across different departments and multiple divisions.
- I really liked this platform because it is cross-platform and this can be very easily installed on not only Windows but Mac as well so that users can access files online at any time.
- The desktop application in this product makes it so easy and hassle-free to find all the files on the computer and then open them on different devices simultaneously.
- This platform has the capability to create shared links without any complications involved that are not there in different players.
- When using this product the user does not need to undergo any special training or upload any content.
- Box gives users pretty easy access and I think its usability is great for all users.
- Large-sized files cannot be synchronized without having a premium version so all of the processing consumes a lot of time.
- When you initially install Box then you are required to move all files which again consumes a lot of time that could be invested somewhere else.
It is a completely reliable platform. Since we get a lot of documents to read and share, this product has made my life easy by stacking them in folders so that I can read them according to my ease and preference. That is why this tool is very good and I would recommend it to businesses who have similar concerns. Altogether, this is a great product and should be tried out by companies.
It has solved many problems related to data sharing between members of the company. It is an amazing data storage option that has some great plans and pricing strategies available. Security in the platform has always been their first priority due to that the platform is solid and robust. Altogether, this tool is a very stable, safe, and secure cloud backup tool which is not only great for my organization but also for workflows and content management.
- This is a very good storage backup with an extra feature of recognition of different types of files.
- This platform has enhanced and increased the extent of traceability in important files and documents.
- Unlike many other platforms, this tool has provided access to documents on a remote basis.
- It is reliable platform that gives highly developed functionalities for the security of important data.
- I faced this problem a very few times that the backup was only being performed of some selected files rather than complete folders.
- The platform requires a stable and fast internet connection while using the software so that is time-consuming.
Box is one of the best Enterprise Content Management Software is out there because it is a very good storage application considered for the backing up of content. Additionally, this product is also very good and effective for sensitive files and materials that are of large sizes. The product also has applications for mobile devices and PCs that let you access files regardless of where you are.
My projects team uses Box to manage project-based documents with the clients. The design files need reviews from our clients on a weekly basis and we use Box to transfer over files to them for review and providing feedback. We are trying to solve the communication issues to discuss feedback for design files. Using Box, we have been able to send files quickly.
- Box is quick to download files. The clients are able to access information as soon as they receive an email from Box with the design file link's information.
- Box allows uploading of multiple files together.
- I don't have a use case where Box needs improvements at this moment.
Box is well suited for uploading files and sending links to clients or inviting them to preview and download files. It's better than Google Drive for files transmission purposes. Compressed files can be sent over to Box along with uncompressed files. I don't need to wait for others to download files as it happens quickly.
Box is one of those very few Content Management Software which has been used all across our organization and as a product that has helped us extensively in keeping everything coordinated and accessible. I am getting reliable service from this tool. It has fantastic functionalities. Features like the utilization of Box Sync gives you leverage to deal with many many documents which have helped with the issue of time consumption to quite a great extent.
- The feature of Box that gives you the leverage of Cloud-Native Security is great because it protects all the files and documents easily.
- This product has become one of the most top storage applications such as iCloud and even Google Drive.
- As it has become the best storage application so it just safely saves all the hard drive space in the Cloud which leverages users with so much extra storage.
- The software can be used by anyone in the organization and it establishes an atmosphere where all workers work without any hard and fast rules.
- There are many good things about this software but there are a few cons as well like I personally think some more content on the desktop browser for viewing purposes could have been great.
- The Multifactor facet in the software was not too useful and it was very hectic so that needs improvement.
- There should be some more content available for viewing on the app home page for a better user experience.
I have been using Box for more than 2 years. In my opinion, this platform is great software and it just gels up super efficiently and effectively with the organizational needs. Moreover, this is one of those few products which is widely accepted in many different companies. However, I think that this software can deliver great results in small and medium-sized businesses.
Box acts as the single content platform we use in the marketing department to accelerate product launches and pricing strategies so that we can get to market faster. It is a seamless way of managing our content-based processes to help us keep constantly-shifting customer experiences. It is also an effective way to create, share and approve collateral across internal teams.
- Makes sure the right campaigns get to the market faster
- Gives only the right people access to sensitive marketing materials
- Sharing materials across globally dispersed teams
- A file size limitation on files that can be synced to the cloud server
- Selective syncing of files from the computer is not available directly on the interface
Internal teams and external agencies now have a workspace to share and work together on all marketing-related content. Everyone on the team is able to work on the latest version of the file since all files come with automatic version history, and all revisions and edits are made directly on the file. I just wish there was no limit on the size of file I can sync to the cloud server at a time.
Purple Squirrel Media uses Box App to utilize integrations with other software in the Box ecosystem. Box has package plans and tiered pricing that suites a wide range of use cases from beginner to enterprise. Box Drive and Box Sync are tools comparable to other tools with a rich suite of integrations and features for content management.
- Box is a great storage backup with the added feature of recognizing multiple file types.
- Box Sync is particularly useful for backing up your most important documents.
- Box has become a top storage app like Google Drive and iCloud.
- I'd like to be able to view more content when I use the desktop browser.
- I'd like to be able to have more features available to distribute content.
- I'd like to be able to view more content on the app home page.
Box is a great storage app for backing up content. While there is a rich suite of integrations I'd appreciate the menu of features to be available in the mobile app for iOS. Box has prevented us from [losing] invaluable content, but utilize other apps and suites to make the best use of that particular piece of content.
Box is a very helpful file-sharing tool in our organization. It allows multiple depts and users to access files without worrying about file sizes and/or compressing files. The app can also be very helpful in the fact that team members can access documents from anywhere to reference at any time.
- File sharing
- Publicly accessible links
- Managing storage
Box is great for more sensitive materials and large file sizes. It's very comparable to Google Drive, which I use free. It can be nice to have the different customizations and settings on Box, but not sure if it would be my go-to file-sharing workspace.
At present, Box is used by employees of all departments in my company. It serves as a centralized cloud storage platform for members of my organization, from where we can collaborate, share files, and most importantly, save sensitive and everyday work content securely. I think Box has a very positive impact on our overall workflow, makes productive-remote collaboration a lot easier, and ensures that file access is as convenient as it should be.
- File security.
- Smooth file access , courtesy fast device synchronization.
- Seamless integration with third-party work software tools.
- Limited document editing capability.
Box is ideally suited for secured file storage, integration with third-party work tools, remote file access across multiple device types, and very importantly for version history and control as it relates to stored content. It is inadequate when it comes to documentation-based file collaboration, and I think this has to do with the non-availability of a native document editing feature on Box.
I have had a hard drive die on me and it was costly to replace and some of my data was gone for good, and shockingly my colleagues faced same challenges. That's when we realized the huge benefits of using a cloud storage platform to back up data to the cloud and makes sure it stays safe and easily accessible. Even better, after implementing Box through the whole organization, it kept multiple versions of our files stored in the cloud providing the best solution for disaster recovery. Box built portability into the cloud, with all our data available to us wherever we can login to our cloud account.
- Keeps multiple versions of our files stored in the cloud
- Updates and syncs files instantly across every device so we don't have to manually upload or download files
- Provides remote access to work files, making remote work possible
- Keeps sensitive files encrypted, which are only readable using an encryption key
- We synced files to access them when we are offline but accessing the cloud absolutely requires an internet connection
- There are some other solutions offering a wealth of services at a low cost and are almost overtaking Box
Most companies fall into the trap of cloud storage solutions that offer hundreds of gigabytes of storage for free, then their data starts vanishing from the service. However this isn't the case with Box because they take security and privacy of all data that you store on their server seriously, which is why I always recommend Box above the rest.
Within my organization, we rely mainly on Box for all work-related activity around secure file access on different devices, be it on desktop, web browser or mobile devices. With my use of Box, I am empowered to securely collaborate with team members within my company, or with external collaborators (professionals outside my company), without any serious security risks. In summary, Box adds efficiency to how I work, and has saved me time on all things related to file storage, and sharing.
- Secured file sharing and access from any location.
- Classification based security threat detection and control.
- Data privacy via Box Keysafe.
- Integration with my favorite application at work.
- Not much of a complaint for me, I use Box for activities around file storage and security. Box works perfectly for me for these uses.
Box is well suited for secured file storage use, integration with productivity styled third party applications like Slack, Okta, etc. Box integration with third party productivity applications, has added extra ease and efficiency to my workflow, regardless of where I am working from.
We are using Box to enable secure access to files on mobile devices and increase mobility of employees. Box has empowered employees to easily create secure and collaborative workspaces with external parties. It encouraged tighter collaboration between employees and it is now possible to upload files and communicate faster with clients, improving the level of service provided to the clients. Box saves time and eliminated the need to search for emails and attachments.
- Box offers robust access permissions and audit trails to ensure we protect our content
- Easy and secure access to information on any device across departments and with external parties
- Enables immediate teamwork even on our phones
- Increases employee mobility
- I honestly do not have any complaint about Box at this time, I would just recommend observing proper file naming
The whole company believed in the mobile-first philosophy, and we wanted to provide this same mobility to all our employees and we didn't want employees to continue relying on unsecured forms of file sharing, such as USB drives and email attachments, and that led to the implementation of Box as our secure file sharing platform. Box is the solution that allowed employees to share files and collaborate freely but also met our strict compliance needs.
At Temenos we use Box to access, share, and manage critical content quickly and easily, both internally and with external partners. No worries about collaborating seamlessly and sending large files within the organization or with outside partners. The platform also made it easier to manage critical content using any device of our choice.
- Large media files and presentations are all previewed within Box without having to download them.
- Provides storage, access, and the ability to share large amounts of content.
- Box turned up the volume on productivity and collaboration.
- Centralized the organization's content in one secure location.
- One time I received a syncing error for syncing huge files concurrently.
- The product itself is unbeatable and it's hard to criticize this tool much.
Temenos has been able to embrace mobility. Employees can now access, share, and manage critical content from any device and teams collaborate on large media files, graphics, presentations, and more whether they are across the globe or across the corridor. Even collaboration with external vendors and partners became easier with Box.
We use Box exclusively to ensure security of company sensitive files, both as a centralized hub and for when we share files, or collaborate with team mates. it is used not just by my department, but every other department across the length and breadth of my organization. By securing our saved files, and making file sharing a smooth process, Box is simply making everyone in my organization very productive, even for persons working remotely. From my experience, no other close substitute offers a better file encryption, and data security than Box.
- File encryption and security - By encrypting my saved files , Box makes it difficult for sensitive files to be compromised by third parties. Most importantly too, important security protocols like two factor authentication, password protection etc ensures nobody has access to my files, without my permission.
- Mobile phone access - This is a very important aspect of Box, as it let me have access to team files , even when I am away from my Laptop.
- Automating workflows.
- No selective synchronization option.
- Not enough tutorials. I felt this firsthand in my early years as a user. I also think the Box user community is not very active, therefore making it a bit clumsy finding free online solution to common Box problems.
Box is the ideal storage program for organizations who need enterprise level security, to save sensitive company files. It is also my go-to program, for organizations seeking to manage their workflows effectively and in need of a storage program with smooth integration capability, with third party software. Having a file storage program which integrates with third party applications, simply helps in team productivity and Box does this very well.
Its the tool I use to sync files between my computer and the cloud to make them available whenever needed and to make sure they are never outdated. Any changes I make to files in one device are reflected on all other devices. Streamlines the file sharing process throughout the different offices no matter how far they are physically.
- Multiple people can do concurrent edits and revisions to a document
- Reduces the risk and potential loss of data caused by leakage
- Real-time file synchronization between my computer and the Box server
- Defining permission settings for different file viewers
- Bigger files take much time to sync to the server
- No option to re-order sync management
- More filters per column to get a particular file
Something tremendous I noted about Box is files are accessed at LAN speed without being constrained by internet bandwidth when sharing with a colleague in the same office. It allows us to access all our files without consuming the storage space of office PC. When syncing huge files to the server its better to split them
Box is a multipurpose tool for secure file-sharing, streamlining of e-signature collection through the Box E-sign, and keeps an audit trail of account activity to make it easier for the business to remain compliant with security standards. The platform helps keep transfer of files between the business and our clients, and among teams more secure.
- Sending and receiving files more securely
- The platform automatically organizes documents into folders by contact
- Collecting valid e-signatures
- Ensures we can quickly locate documents
- Trying to sort out data duplication to avoid memory wastage is a tedious process
- I don't find any other dislike for this platform
No other method that can match the level of security provided by Box. In fact it is one of the reason why we preferred Box over other File security and sharing platforms. Files in Box are less likely to undergo damage and the same data stored on files is available to be shared with multiple team members simultaneously.