Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
File sync, storage & archiving (31)
Content search & retrieval (30)
Security, risk management & information governance (31)
Mobile support (31)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Box, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $7 per month per user (minimum of 3 users)
- Supported: Content capture & imaging
- Supported: File sync, storage & archiving
- Supported: Document management
- Supported: Records management
- Supported: Content search & retrieval
- Supported: Enterprise content collaboration
- Supported: Content publishing & creation
- Supported: Security, risk management & information governance
- Supported: Contract lifecycle management
- Supported: Automated workflows
- Supported: Artificial intelligence
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Integration
- Supported: Secure e-signatures
- Supported: Unlimited e-signatures
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bengali (India), Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (Canada), Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), German (Germany), Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish|
Box is good for user interaction for files sharing. And helps users to quickly download files for internal review. I like using Box for managing files sharing.
Box Notes is much easier to use than OneNote. OneNote is great if you just need to make your own notes - but sharing notes in OneNote is a pain. Box Notes is SO easy to use - we use it to take notes in all our meetings, being able to collaborate on notes has been a gamechanger for my team.