Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
File sync, storage & archiving (31)
Content search & retrieval (30)
Security, risk management & information governance (31)
Mobile support (31)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Box, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $7 per month per user (minimum of 3 users)
- Supported: Content capture & imaging
- Supported: File sync, storage & archiving
- Supported: Document management
- Supported: Records management
- Supported: Content search & retrieval
- Supported: Enterprise content collaboration
- Supported: Content publishing & creation
- Supported: Security, risk management & information governance
- Supported: Contract lifecycle management
- Supported: Automated workflows
- Supported: Artificial intelligence
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Integration
- Supported: Secure e-signatures
- Supported: Unlimited e-signatures
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bengali (India), Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (Canada), Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), German (Germany), Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish|
- Graphic design
- Proofs, file revisions
- Cloud access
- Telecommuting capabilities
- Cloud Sharing
- Offsite storage
- Redundancy Backup
- Software is used as a cloud-based file sharing and storage service so that we do not have to put any critical documents on the network or on individual hard drives. As all critical company documents (including contracts, etc) are shared in the cloud, employees can work collaboratively wherever they are and even if they lose their laptops (no VPN required / no critical docs stored locally)
- To synchronize files between multiple machines making multiple computer use easier.
- Access files from mobile devices and annotate.
- Share files amongst internal teams making internal file shares less limiting.
- Share files with the outside world allowing for temporary deal rooms.
- We use Box for both Sales and Delivery functions. The sales process involves sharing documents such as presentations, proposals, quotes, and engineering documents across multiple departments and sometimes with the customer. The Delivery process involves technical resources sharing development specs, code, and other documents from our corporate headquarters, the customer's location, and our delivery centers in India.
- We use it as a central file storage system for the whole company so everyone has access. We store all or testing files - everyone uploads their data so the system so that different teams have access to the folders they need. For example, someone writing a report has access to all the testing data files.
- We are constantly uploading files to the server.
- We wanted a back-up of everything stored at our law firm office that manages our state filings. We wanted the ability to move to another law firm easily if necessary.
- We are not so worried about security as all the filings are public – 90% of the docs are public information.
- We are not using to store sales contracts. It does however integrate with Salesforce.com and Echosign. I was concerned about security of those documents and would have had to evaluate with more scrutiny.