Box Reviews

April 08, 2021
Heather Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Whenever there's an issue with Box, they are very upfront with their updates and what they're doing to resolve the issue. They have a Twitter page as well as a page on their website that shows a timeline of what they've done to bring the site/cloud apps back up to running smoothly, which is helpful when coworkers are trying to figure out what's going on.
Read Heather Miller's full review
April 16, 2021
Tony Phan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not encountered much with the support feature as I have not used this feature that much. Everything is easy to use and straight forward.
Read Tony Phan's full review
September 03, 2020
Aura Munguia Cepeda | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It's good, but it's not the best either. When I first faced Box I had a shock at not knowing how it worked (I started using the web version), so I missed some startup tutorial or more tutorials on the web, but luckily there is something in the network and finally testing here and there I could use it without a problem. (Maybe for other users it is easier, I have trouble using some programs and I don't know why.)
Read Aura Munguia Cepeda's full review
March 03, 2020
Robyn Mankoski | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have never had any issues with using Box. It is very well designed and easy to use. If you need help, there is a support center and a training center that can help with what you need. The training center called Box University has many videos that can help you use Box.
Read Robyn Mankoski's full review
February 28, 2020
Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Any time I’ve had a question about Box, I’ve gotten a clear and concise response within 12 hours from Box support. They do an excellent job of resolving potential problems I’ve come across, and I have zero complaints.
Read Rob Gokee's full review
February 27, 2020
Kristin Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Box is easy to use, it has all of the features we have needed, and has also introduced us to new features that we have utilized successfully. It is well suited for small team collaboration and offers a variety of affordable packages based on your team size and storage needs. Box is an intuitive program and has a great reputation for delivering a strong solution. We have been 100% pleased with our experience!
Read Kristin Cole's full review
Billy Barker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've never had to contact Box support before. Our IT department administrates our Box account and would be responsible for contacting Box support for any issues, so there is nothing else I can add here about this, but I'm sure Box support is great based on all the other positive experiences I've had with this product.
Read Billy Barker's full review
Daniel Berry | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to use the support features for Box or reach out to customer service, so that may tell you something about how reliable the tool is. I've used Box for several years and haven't had to reach out, though I do know some who have had to request help for permissioning.
Read Daniel Berry's full review
February 29, 2020

Support Rating

Box has a help desk email and phone number as a training guide which should allow the average user to pick up on the Box interface easily.
February 27, 2020

Support Rating

I found their support community lacking in clarity when I experienced a login issue. The error messaging was poor on my Box Sync application. I did not reach out to support staff for help, instead, I reasoned that I should try downloading the Box Sync application again and reinstall it. That fixed my issue, thankfully. I think a less computer-savvy user would've been much more frustrated.
March 19, 2020

Support Rating

I have not had to utilize Box customer support at this time.
March 04, 2020

Support Rating

During the initial days, when we had little to no experience with Box, we were able to easily reach the support staff and understand the different options that'd improve usability, privacy, and security. There was little to no wait time associated with the calls Standard Business Support came with the "Starter Package."
March 02, 2020

Support Rating

Since our university uses an enterprised version of Box and runs the Box cloud service, we can easy to ask for a favor on product support from the campus IT department itself, and I believe Box serve support is also available for all users.

Support Rating

Customer support for Box has always been very responsive to any issues that we approached them for. I have no issues with their support reliability or response. They were handling problems like customers or users not getting password reset emails to more complicated reporting issues.

Support Rating

I have not interacted directly with Box support but whenever we seem to be having load issues of files it seems to be fixed relatively quickly on the back end by Box. Large companies will have their own Box account rep who can quickly resolve any issues the team is having.

Support Rating

I haven't used support for Box and cannot give a true review until I do so. I would assume the support for Box would be easy to use and work with knowing that the product is easy to use. I don't think I have ever had any issues where I need to call or email support.
December 17, 2019

Support Rating

Never had to go to Support for anything, which perhaps is a testament to how smoothly the software works in the first place? We had an admin on our Sales team who was responsible for training all new users as well as running interference with any support requests.
March 10, 2020

Support Rating

Great tool, easy to use once you get the hang of it. Has helped our teams stay on track and work better together.
September 24, 2019

Support Rating

Support is fairly easy to contact through email, they are proactive for issues that are highly prioritized.

Versioning (54)
Video files (57)
Audio files (51)
Document collaboration (63)
Access control (68)
File search (68)
Device sync (65)
User and role management (62)
File organization (69)
Device management (51)
Performance (69)
Reliability (69)
Storage Reports (42)

What is Box?

Boasting 100,000 customers and 69% of the Fortune 500, Box is a single content platform to sync and store files, and power critical business processes across the enterprise. With Box, users can work from anywhere, with teams inside the organization or with customers, partners, and vendors. Box allows users to collaborate in any app (like Slack, Zoom, DocuSign, Teams, Office 365, G Suite, etc), on any device, all with frictionless security. It offers built-in DLP (e.g. data loss prevention), threat detection, and device security, to ensure sensitive information never ends up in the wrong hands - regardless of application or the device its accessed on.

Box Features

Has featureBox simplifies how you work across the extended enterprise by making internal and external collaboration easy and secure with note taking, shared links, commenting, tasks, annotations, and more—all accessible seamlessly across desktop, web, and mobile.
Has featureBox Relay is an intuitive and powerful no-code workflow engine built natively on Box that helps users automate content-centric business processes and related internal/external collaboration, without relying on IT.
Has featureWith the security capabilities of Box, you can protect your most valuable content with data leakage prevention capabilities like automated classification and security policies, as well as automated threat and malware detection.
Has featureWith built-in compliance, Box enables you to manage both regulated and non-regulated content with retention policies and legal holds across a single platform validated for HIPAA, FINRA, GxP, PCI DSS and many more.
Has featureBox is integrated with over 1,500 apps so that you can unify content across all your apps into one single platform. You can also extend the power of Box by automating how content is organized and collaborated on across your apps with Box APIs.

Box Screenshots

Box Videos (2)

Box Downloadables

Box Integrations

Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Workplace by Facebook, DocuSign, Apple iWork, Microsoft Office, Cisco Webex, Atlassian, Adobe Document Cloud, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Oracle, SAP, Okta

Box Competitors

Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Drive, Acellion, Axway Syncplicity, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft SharePoint

Box Pricing

Starting Price: $7

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Starter$7.00per month
Business Plus$35.00per month
Business$20.00per month
Enterprise$47.00per month

Box is available as an annual subscription. Many customers opt for either our Digital Workplace or Digital Business suite, which includes the baseline software plat (Box Enterprise) plus multiple additional features including Box Shield for data loss prevention and threat detection, Box Governance for retention management and legal holds, Box Relay for no-code workflow, and Premier Services. Customers are eligible for discounting beyond volume list prices, depending on a number of conditions.

Box Support Options