We continually work towards process automation and BP Logix Process Director gets in right every time. It helps to have an incredibly …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Process Director from BP Logix is a BPM-driven, low-code/no-code platform for rapid development of digital applications. Process Director offers:
· Rapid prototyping and creation of workflow-, case-, or event-driven digital applications.
· Configurable and reusable business rules driving every aspect of application behavior and user experience.
· Great HTML5 user interface and reporting tools, ensuring a great experience for your colleagues and your customers, on any major mobile or desktop platform.
· Robust security, easy auditability and full accountability.
· Wealth of data and application connectors supported by a data virtualization layer that simplifies and secures access to enterprise information and services.
· Social network integration and federated authentication, essential building blocks for the easy, rapid deployment of customer-facing and supply-chain facing digital applications.
· Integration with digital payment platforms.
· Strong administrative tools for architecting and managing your application environment.
is slow. Digital business is fast. Process Director helps you set the pace for
your digital enterprise.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Support for modeling languages
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Content management
- Supported: Process Timeline (TM) technology
- Supported: Case Management Functionality
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||75%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|