Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Data segmentation
- Increase in productivity
- Better understanding of customer behavior
- A generous selection of Accounting Connectors, Add-ons and Software Solutions.
- We have not had to go outside of the bpm’online software in search of such applications.
- The time needed to sift through our company processes. It was an intensive, organization project to undertake before we could even think about implementation.
software, it is imperative to review internal processes. It would be a huge
- The training and help provided through the transition was truly outstanding. Bpm’online did not hesitate to go above and beyond to answer questions and make the transition to the new software seamless.
- Customer Service is great, the product is great, and add-on connectors and applications are available. There is nothing else to report.
- Having the ability to check lead profile accuracy and search the system for duplicate leads is a huge plus.
- Another great feature is having the ability to connect leads to relevant accounts to enrich lead data. Tools for reporting are awesome: we were able to integrate bpm online with other tracking solutions so it drastically helps us to identify traffic sources, channels and link this data to leads or accounts.
- Offer more design features in the marketing campaigns.
- Customer service is stellar. Especially our current support specialist, Daniel. He is quick to respond, willing to help, and always accomplishes what he says he will.
- The UI is very aesthetically pleasing, and overall very intuitive. The customizeabilty of the system is undeniable.
- They are continually taking suggestions and working to make improvements. Each release has new features that are interesting to us.
- The marketing platform is not very user friendly in our experience, coming from a system like MailChimp that has a lot of freedom and very few limitations on what you can send and how it was sent. The marketing platform seems to have a lot of stipulations around size requirements of photos, text, etc. We've actually stopped using the marketing side all together, which is disappointing for us, because having a marketing platform attached to your contact management system is great for data and integration, but we found that the time spent and the quality of outreach we were able to create just wasn't worth it.
- No other complaints really.
bpm'online Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Bpm’online provides its customers with comprehensive full-fledge applications for marketing, sales and service management that can be deployed as standalone products, or as a bundle on a single CRM platform.
Bpm’online sales: sales automation software to accelerate the complete sales cycle — from lead to repeat sales.
Bpm’online marketing: multichannel marketing platform to orchestrate customer journeys and accelerate lead-to-revenue.
Bpm’online service: intelligent service management platform to accelerate service delivery and customer delight.
According to the vendor, Bpm’online enables companies to:
The perpetual license option for on-site deployment is available upon request for enterprise-level customers. The purchase of perpetual license requires a one-time payment and the renewal of support packages on a yearly basis. Please discuss this with your bpm’online account manager. The pricing of bpm’online sales is indicated for monthly use of the software (including technical maintenance and updates to new versions). The system is available for subscription in two deployment options – Cloud and On-site. The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is $3,000 spent for any bpm’online products or vertical solutions. Purchase of add-ons, connectors, as well as support or training services is not counted as part of the minimum purchase volume
bpm'online Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
bpm'online Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac, Windows Server|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|