Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- Click tracking: it integrated well with Facebook, Google, Clevertap, product, etc. to allow multiple stakeholders to use this one platform for tracking.
- Sale attribution: it has a robust fraud detection and event deduplication in place to attribute sales correctly.
- Smart URL: it offers different deeplinks to support basic user platforms, thus making the URL behavior smart and personalized for users.
- Referrals: it's a ready-made platform to easily launch your refer and earn program, with all checks of fraud detection in place.
- Social sharing: it offers various goats and cards for how a link will appear on various social media channels if shared, which is particularly helpful for marketing teams.
- Branch.io's technical support is second to none. I've been amazed at the timeliness of their responses, along with the technical ability of their support, and easily breaking down their answers into layman's terms for my somewhat technical self. They reply within 24 hours and have always been able to help me solve my problem within one reply.
- Their attribution analytics are better than Appsflyer. Having been a previous Appsflyer user, we had found multiple data errors in fraud detection and improver attribution. This has not been the case with Branch, they have been accurately reporting all our channels and links, even with our users that use both web and app.
- Extremely affordable/flexible pricing, we don't have a ton of MAU, but our clients are HNWI, that make a higher dollar amount purchases. To-date we haven't paid any money for Branch's services, but as we gain more users it'll be a no-brainer to pay for the low cost it will be to us.
- Branch Link's Desktop SMS is a very good feature, we use it on our landing page such as: https://acetutor.io/smsBoarding
- Branch Link's cross platform support for redirect is another powerful feature. We use it on our main website to redirect users to the correct App Store or Google Play to download our app: https://www.acetutor.io
- Good case: provide deep links to content.
- Weak case: None
- Branch is very good with deep linking.
- Branch provides good attribution.
- Branch is really helpful in driving app installs and redirections for ads.
- Branch deferred deep linking is great.
- Capture our customer input across all the platforms regardless of their OS.
- Handle custom URI schemes without any trouble.
- Handle both IOS and Android links without the need to split your code logic and thinking about the differences between both.
- Ability to create multiple links almost automatically.
- Great analytics data.
- Organization of all my business links.
We use the branded links for various channels and deep links to direct users straight to particular parts of the app and the tracking component to identify the source of installations.
- Supports a great number of different platforms on various architectures.
- It is very easy to integrate and get everything up and running.
- It is free to use so represents a significant saving on other solutions.
- Support for the product is excellent and there is a large friendly community of users.
- They have lots of great ideas for improving acquisition and retention and regularly provide links to helpful articles and case studies to assist in improving our apps.
- Brings more users
- Make the app content viral
- Overall it brings up more sales
- Good support
- Tracking of link metrics
- Cross-platform links
- Passing of parameters even if app is not installed.
Referrals by Branch is another nice feature where one can see the influencers' as well as the referred user's count. Cross-channel analytics is very useful for tracking campaigns.
There are a lot of conversions that can often time be difficult for newcomers to implement correctly. UserID, BranchID and similar attributes can sometimes lead to ambiguity in understanding.
All in all, a brilliant experience with great results to be yielded by an implementer of Branch's resources.
- Branch makes deeplinking easy. They are simple to set up, monitor, and track. Most importantly, they never break.
- The UI of Branch is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Dashboards allow you to see the metrics you care most about, and export data accordingly.
- Customer support is great - always around to answer questions and help us discover other services that can push our business forward.
Branch Scorecard Summary
Our main platform is free to all. Some of the free products that most apps find useful are content sharing, custom onboarding, referrals and organic app search. We have specialized products (Journeys (Smart Banner), Deep Linked Email, Dynamic Ads and Data Integrations) which are typically priced by volume of a company.
Branch Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Geography:||United States, Europe, APAC|