We use the branded links for various channels and deep links to direct users straight to particular parts of the app and the tracking component to identify the source of installations.
- Supports a great number of different platforms on various architectures.
- It is very easy to integrate and get everything up and running.
- It is free to use so represents a significant saving on other solutions.
- Support for the product is excellent and there is a large friendly community of users.
- They have lots of great ideas for improving acquisition and retention and regularly provide links to helpful articles and case studies to assist in improving our apps.
- From unity the settings seem to be lost occasionally which is not always noticed until after the build has gone out.
- No support for custom events which would be useful in helping analyse acquisition.
- Tracking of link metrics
- Cross-platform links
- Passing of parameters even if app is not installed.
- Difficult for newcomers to implement correctly
- UserID, BranchID and similar attributes can sometimes lead to ambiguity
- Some issues on iOS
Referrals by Branch is another nice feature where one can see the influencers' as well as the referred user's count. Cross-channel analytics is very useful for tracking campaigns.
There are a lot of conversions that can often time be difficult for newcomers to implement correctly. UserID, BranchID and similar attributes can sometimes lead to ambiguity in understanding.
All in all, a brilliant experience with great results to be yielded by an implementer of Branch's resources.
- Branch makes deeplinking easy. They are simple to set up, monitor, and track. Most importantly, they never break.
- The UI of Branch is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Dashboards allow you to see the metrics you care most about, and export data accordingly.
- Customer support is great - always around to answer questions and help us discover other services that can push our business forward.
- The UI is extremely easy to use, however the simplicity does lead to certain functions not being available. For example, you cannot bulk create links (1000+) or bulk archive links.
Branch Scorecard Summary
Branch provides solutions that are designed to unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The vendor aims to help companies get a holistic view of various user touch points and ensure that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app.
Customers include Target, Starbucks, Airbnb, and Slack.
Our main platform is free to all. Some of the free products that most apps find useful are content sharing, custom onboarding, referrals and organic app search. We have specialized products (Journeys (Smart Banner), Deep Linked Email, Dynamic Ads and Data Integrations) which are typically priced by volume of a company.
Branch Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Geography:||United States, Europe, APAC|