- Easy to understand and use interface with detailed perks for responding, evaluating and tracking user feedback.
- Excellent and easy to generate reports with lots of relevant data for day-to-day operations.
- Agent performance and team management.
- Easily measurable KPIs thanks to detailed reporting.
- Use of tags and sentiment help make analysis of customer behavior easier.
- Perhaps a tad easier function for starting our new conversations with users (though I understand there is already a fix planned for this particular field).
- I would like to have more control over tag creation, maybe added keyword complexity.
- Conversation numbering based on topic (by customer individually or by a tag) could also improve some of the reports.
- Social CRM: we appreciate this tool, because we focus on influencers a lot these days. It is important to know the person we are communicating with so we can prioritize who are we going to answer first. Influencers can cause passionate discussion and thanks to Brand Embassy we can quickly respond to them. Therefore we mark influencers in our social CRM. We also appreciate the fact that our online care team knows what the person has been dealing with lately.
- Analysis: our colleagues sometimes want to know how their product is doing and what people say about it on social media and how much is it discussed. Thanks to Brand Embassy we can generate a simple overview of the amount of questions and comments about specific product according to our tags.
- Simplicity: we prefer simple, yet effective tools, which Brand Embassy surely is. Our social care team does not have to switch between channels and social networks which increases their effectiveness. We also appreciate that our team can see any discussion about O2 wherever on the web, which is very useful for us as we enter the world of sport games, football and hockey. That causes passionate discussions on sport pages and online media outlets.
- We would appreciate the option to mark sentiment automatically and also we would love to merge our CRM with one one we have in Brand Embassy.
Review: "Brand Embassy is a great tool for getting customer satisfaction on Social media and Live chat"
- All information about customers in one place.
- Very transparent and easy to use. It helps us to track our results in a very efficient way, as well as to handle our day to day activities in the best way.
- Amazing client services team.
- In terms of reports that we get from Brand Embassy, it would be great to have information about the number of cases, or conversations that we have with our customers. At the moment, we have just info about number of interactions and the total workload.
- There are options to tag every conversation, in order to track why our customers contact us. Their tag menu is a bit too small, it would be great if it was larger.
- Gathering all the comments from several channels including YouTube
- Seamless cooperation of several team members
- Option to approve all or selected comments by supervisor before publishing them
- Option to rank the comments as positive/neutral/negative could be more uselful
- Some tool to archive selected posts for future references would be useful
- That's probably due to lack of technical skills :-], but we were not able to differentiate between fans and real customers in the app
If you take care of one Facebook page, you probably don't need such a robust tool.
Review: "Are you looking for a tool to manage online care? Brand Embassy might be interesting for you."
- Thanks to Brand Embassy we are informed about any mention about our brand in online discussions, not only on our social network profiles.
- We appreciate that we can create private notes to the customers comments. Therefore, all members of our team are ready to respond appropriately.
- Brand Embassy is able to make synoptic reports, which are very useful for us.
- It is good that customer history is available for every user.
- For some users can be limiting work in Brand Embassy on mobile device.
- The application does not fully support Google+ (BE supports only company's posts).
- Social CRM - We love it! Each consultant sees immediately what we solved with a fan (+ our notes) in the past on every social network. It saves a lot of time.
- Team work - It works perfectly. Sharing, notes, confirmation replies...
- Speed and stability - I do not remember when it was with Brand embassy a problem.
- Does not work properly on mobile devices.
- Working with a lot of comments could be clearer.
Review: "Seeking something special that helps with customer care on social media? Brand Embassy can be what you´re looking for!"
- Brand Embassy helps us to monitor every online mention about us not only on social media but on other websites.
- We are able to add note about every customer and all users have access to the customer history. That gives us a great overview about a customer´s issues and we are able to answer/help accordingly.
- Great monitoring of our customer service on SM including monitoring of our work, response rate, response time, solution time etc! It gives us opportunity to react swiftly to possible delay/issue on our side.
- The process is bit too difficult when we get posts with many comments. It´s partly caused by our internal set up but we should be looking for simpler solution going forward.
- Although Brand Embassy works on IE (9 and newer), there are some features missing (NOT A MAJOR ONES).
- Social media management, listening and analytics.
- Easy to use also for beginners. Very intuitive front end.
- Support is very quick.
- Some system outages. But by moving to new hosting should solve problem.
- Not all analytics features are available.
- Reply option direct in to tool
- Tracking of reply time
- 4-eye check
- Delegation of tasks
- Internal notes
- Post manager
- Social CRM
Brand Embassy Scorecard Summary
About Brand Embassy
Brand Embassy is social customer service software designed to deliver human connections at scale. The vendor aims to help companies with high volume social customer service demand prioritize and automate the right parts of the customer experience to create relationships built on human connections. Incoming requests and mentions from social media, blogs and website forms are unified in one dashboard and routed to the most relevant customer service agent. As a conversation grows organically on social media, so does Brand Embassy’s routing mechanism. Customers are matched with the same customer service agent throughout the experience and throughout their relationship with a company. Detailed customer profiles with an omnichannel view of the customer are linked to each request and seamlessly integrated with the agents dashboard. The vendor’s value proposition is that intelligent routing paired with rich customer profiles empowers agents to deliver a fast, personalized experience that retains customers and increases loyalty.
Brand Embassy Screenshots
Brand Embassy Integrations
Brand Embassy Competitors
Brand Embassy Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Brand Embassy Technical Details