October 11, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
We use the Brand Networks Platform to analyze and export data, and to set up some campaigns. We also utilize some of the optimization features available for campaigns set up through the platform. The platform is used by those in our media and analytics departments only. It allows us to monitor campaign performance, and set up campaigns.
- Sleek design -- very attractive UI
- Constantly innovating and updating the platform
- Their support desk is very good. Very responsive and can usually update my issue within 1-2 business days.
- API data issues. There are somewhat frequent breakdowns in continuous data being pulled from the social platforms
- The campaign creation flow is a little clunky and has a couple bugs. Users often forgo using the platform to set up new campaigns, and use the native platforms instead
- Because it's in continual development, there are lots of little bugs that slip through the cracks
Read this authenticated review
If you have a multiple social channel strategy, the Brand Networks Platform does a good job of comparing and summarizing the cross-platform performance of all the social campaigns. They also have really good optimization technology, so if you have a beginner media buyer who doesn't have a lot of time to devote to (or knowledge about) optimizing campaigns, the BN tool would be helpful.