Reviews (1-2 of 2)
For me, Brandfolder is a resource for managing publishers. I use it for market materials and ideas. This includes media kits, flyers, articles, ad design ideas and templates. I also use it for documents and the list of company contacts. It is an extremely valuable resource.
- Fresh ideas for annual media kit for Homes & Land and Estates & Homes.
- Ad ideas, such as Featured Listings, Agents, Maps.
- Company documents such as co-op program, contact lists.
- Valuable articles to include in magazines.
- Make it easier faster and easier to find documents.
- Make it easier for managers to obtain documents when they do not have the skill level or programs to access documents (i.e. flyers) for immediate use.
- We are always looking for new ideas. There are times that things are updated and change, however, we are not aware of it. Sometime we have to search hard for it and other times I may come across something new simply by chance.
Read Julie A Walter's full review
[Brandfolder is well suited for] Valuable and consistent messaging from Homes & Land publishers. Up-to-date flyers of the syndication program. Obtain documents for the Pink program. Design ideas when wanting something new and fresh in my magazine.
July 13, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Our marketing team uses Brandfolder to store all of our marketing assets including company colors, logos, images, articles, videos, press information, etc. It's a big repository of stuff.
- It's really nice to have a place where we consider everything uploaded to be finished and useable material. Now when someone needs an image for something, they don't have to ask for it, they can just go grab it from Brandfolder.
- Being able to search the whole collection and have different types of assets is fantastic.
- If you have a large collection of images, like we do, and you go 2 or 3 pages deep and select an image, then close the image, the collection snaps back to page 1. It's pretty frustrating.
Read this authenticated review
Great for organization and visualization of all marketing collateral. Great for sharing public facing assets with everyone, including external parties.
Brandfolder Scorecard Summary
What is Brandfolder?
Brandfolder in Denver, Colorado offers their eponymous digital asset management (DAM) platform.
Categories: Digital Asset Management
Brandfolder Technical Details