- Analytics, listening to online conversations, tracking hashtags
- Listening to online conversations and tracking hashtags
- Quantifying our social media activity and creating reports for clients.
- Explaining the Advert Value Equivalent
- A more user-friendly system
- Excellent client service and technical knowledge, as well as the willingness to trouble-shoot data anomalies in your reporting and helping you find the answer.
- The unique ability to attach a monetary value to online conversation, as well as provide reputation & sentiment data.
- The ability for the platform to actively "learn" from you, especially to verification and curating sentiment.
- A super-lite "budget" account option for short-term projects.
The ability to track reputation & sentiment, which assists with crisis communications.
- Ease of use
- There really isn’t much to not like. I guess from a consolidation point of view we’d like to reply from within BrandsEye - but this may or may not already be happening ;)
BrandsEye Scorecard Summary
BrandsEye is a Crowd-supported social media monitoring solution with BI functionality that aims to provide accurate insights for executive decision-makers. BrandsEye provides accurate sentiment analysis, and relevant, structured online and social media data and insights on users' business brands. The system has three stages: first, the software seeks out data relevant to the user; then, the algorithms evaluate each selected mention to confirm accuracy and relevance; last, the Crowd interprets the distinctly human communication quirks on selected data.
The BrandsEye Crowd is a proprietary network of freelance, trained raters across 12 countries. The Crowd adds local context and judgment when evaluating and contextualizing online mentions. The vendor says this approach, which combines machine learning with human analysis, enables BrandsEye to evaluate social mentions at an accuracy of over 95%, compared to the 60–65% accuracy rate of machine learning algorithms alone.BrandsEye integrates with most CRM and web based platforms through their API.
BrandsEye Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
BrandsEye Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BrandsEye Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages: ||Supports 600+ languages, is able to automatically identify more than 60 of these, and can display diverse character sets including Arabic and Russian.|