Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Analytics, listening to online conversations, tracking hashtags
- Listening to online conversations and tracking hashtags
- Quantifying our social media activity and creating reports for clients.
- Explaining the Advert Value Equivalent
- A more user-friendly system
- Excellent client service and technical knowledge, as well as the willingness to trouble-shoot data anomalies in your reporting and helping you find the answer.
- The unique ability to attach a monetary value to online conversation, as well as provide reputation & sentiment data.
- The ability for the platform to actively "learn" from you, especially to verification and curating sentiment.
- A super-lite "budget" account option for short-term projects.
The ability to track reputation & sentiment, which assists with crisis communications.
- Ease of use
- There really isn’t much to not like. I guess from a consolidation point of view we’d like to reply from within BrandsEye - but this may or may not already be happening ;)
BrandsEye Scorecard Summary
What is BrandsEye?
BrandsEye is a social media and customer insights business. Using a combination of crowd-sourcing and AI, BrandsEye filters the noise of unstructured social media feedback for the conversation that’s high risk, high value or urgent.
BrandsEye’s Customer Service solution mitigates risk and improves retention and acquisition rates. Using a proprietary prioritisation method your team can rapidly respond to the most important customer interactions on social media.
BrandsEye's CX solution delivers actionable insights to improve the customer journey. The vendor states their Crowd of human contributors accurately verify sentiment, uncover the specific conversation themes, and identify where pain points occur in the customer journey.
BrandsEye Videos (2)
Starting Price: $199
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
BrandsEye Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||70%|
BrandsEye Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
BrandsEye Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages:||Have Crowds in most major global languages|