Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Brazen, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
A Virtual Hiring Event Experience
Designed to give talent acquisition teams the power to develop engaging and interactive virtual hiring events that drive conversions. Brazen boasts a mobile-friendly interface and easy-to-use features optimized for one-on-one conversations, large-scale presentations, and everything in between.
- Text-based chats or chat-to-video interviews create a seamless user experience for both recruiters and candidates.
- Live video broadcast booths allows the user to host webinars within an event.
- Lets the brand take center stage on a customizable platform, where the user can create, manage, and promote events.
- Allowing exhibitor customization within virtual booths
- Managers participants (job seekers) really well setting up queues for exhibit booths
- East administration using a real-time event dashboard
- Allow company reps to refer participants to other reps in their booth
- Dashboard for employers to see how many participants are in queue to speak with them. Employer reps don't seem to know how much volume they have waiting
- 2 way communication via chat for administrator to employer reps may be helpful
- Easy to use
- Virtual booths and managing participants
- Administrator dashboard and reports
- Allowed us to hold job fair events when in person was not an option
- Works well for certain industries such as tech where their uses are more tech savy
- Not as useful for non-tech savvy populations such as construction workers, retail, entry-level, blue collar jobs.
- Supporting virtual career events.
- Excellent chat functionality.
- Seamless & easy for candidates to use.
- No complaints!
- Virtual events
- Chat functionality
- We have definitely seen an uptick in hires.
- Candidate rating
- Organizing 1:1 meetings on a large scale.
- My experience with Brazen has only been positive.
- Feedback on candidate chats.
- Multi-booth functionality.
- Video chat option.
- Higher candidate engagement at a lower cost.
- Easy to use platform.
- Great customer service.
- Expedites recruitment process.
- I’d like there to be more than one recruiter allowed in a single “booth.”
- It would be great to have a 2-way video option so we could chat with candidates face to face.
- Screen share and document sharing would also be great so review benefits information.
- Ease of use.
- Filling various urgent need positions.
- Decrease average time to fill positions aged 90 days+.
- Positive response in candidate experience.
- Great virtual event management
- Easy user experience from an administrator's perspective
- Integrating with other systems (CRMs, Careers Site, etc.)
- Data management and reporting
- Great customer service
- Quick and efficient support
- Recruiters being able to transfer chats to another recruiter during a live event
- More robust reporting/analytics
- In-person event management so that we can use one platform for all events regardless of if they are in-person or virtual
- Quick Chat
- Career Site Integration
- CRM Integration
- 1:1 video chat in addition to text
- Being able to manage events ourselves
- Quick Chat has proven to be the biggest source of hires with the platform
- We had 200+ hires last fiscal year associated with Brazen
- Better candidate experience