Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
A Virtual Hiring Event Experience
Designed to give talent acquisition teams the power to develop engaging and interactive virtual hiring events that drive conversions. Brazen boasts a mobile-friendly interface and easy-to-use features optimized for one-on-one conversations, large-scale presentations, and everything in between.
- Text-based chats or chat-to-video interviews create a seamless user experience for both recruiters and candidates.
- Live video broadcast booths allows the user to host webinars within an event.
- Lets the brand take center stage on a customizable platform, where the user can create, manage, and promote events.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Allowing exhibitor customization within virtual booths
- Managers participants (job seekers) really well setting up queues for exhibit booths
- East administration using a real-time event dashboard
- Allow company reps to refer participants to other reps in their booth
- Dashboard for employers to see how many participants are in queue to speak with them. Employer reps don't seem to know how much volume they have waiting
- 2 way communication via chat for administrator to employer reps may be helpful
- Supporting virtual career events.
- Excellent chat functionality.
- Seamless & easy for candidates to use.
- No complaints!
- Candidate rating
- Organizing 1:1 meetings on a large scale.
- My experience with Brazen has only been positive.
- Easy to use platform.
- Great customer service.
- Expedites recruitment process.
- I’d like there to be more than one recruiter allowed in a single “booth.”
- It would be great to have a 2-way video option so we could chat with candidates face to face.
- Screen share and document sharing would also be great so review benefits information.
- Great virtual event management
- Easy user experience from an administrator's perspective
- Integrating with other systems (CRMs, Careers Site, etc.)
- Data management and reporting
- Great customer service
- Quick and efficient support
- Recruiters being able to transfer chats to another recruiter during a live event
- More robust reporting/analytics
- In-person event management so that we can use one platform for all events regardless of if they are in-person or virtual