Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- Its got a great drag and drop interface. You can get things done really quite quickly.
- It's easy to use. We didn't have to spend a lot of time learning how to make it work for us.
- Lots of templates to automate your workflow.
- Its got good scheduling options in case you want to set up interviews from within.
- I would like to have had more flexibility in pricing.
- Organization. It provided an incredible way to streamline applicants and their place in the process. With a strong search capability, you can find anyone no matter where they are in the process. And you can see if they've applied elsewhere in your company.
- User friendliness. Not everyone understands technology. Even more so when web programs are involved. I am well versed in programs like these, and did a lot of vetting before making our purchase, so training came easy. It also - to our happiness - came easily to people who've never seen these programs. Breezy was there to help with the issues we had understanding; however, we didn't need them much because the interface was just that easy.
- Options. They have third party integrations, and are willing to open to more. They want to make their program useful in more than one way. Breezy crew worked with us to link to our HRIS system. They also have a great many integrations that are relevant to any small business (we are not small, but this would be a great choice for a small company just starting out and seeking to understand what they need).
- Indeed makes life difficult for them. If you have another Indeed account, you want to make sure it is all the way gone before you sign up. Otherwise, your positions won't show up. Indeed won't tell you this; instead, you have to sift through what information you do have and hope to close the account yourself. Breezy was there to help in this process, but it took some time (from Indeed) to get a clear answer.
- Cost. If you want all of the options, cost will hit you hard - especially if you are a small business. There are pricing tiers, but - again - if you want the whole package, it is a bit pricey.
- I wish I could click outside of the opened box and not have what I'm working on go away...
Breezy HR Review: "The best HR software for scaling teams (feature-rich, inexpensive, and great UI)"
- Low-Cost: Compared to its enterprise-level alternatives, Breezy is incredibly inexpensive. There are very few cost-effective hiring softwares to choose from, and we were under the impression that we'd be spending thousands to get a system that helps us like Breezy does.
- All in one solution: For small teams, you really only need Breezy to manage your hiring funnel.
- Customer Support: I've chatted with customer support for everything from product troubleshooting to changing my billing structure, and they were very accommodating and resolved my issues quickly.
- Job Board Integrations: Through Breezy, you can post to 40+ job boards (many that are totally free). We have found that we get a significant number of candidates from this with no additional money spent.
- Their calendar functionality is pretty clunky. For example, I am able to use the platform to easily propose times to multiple candidates, but it doesn't mark the option as unavailable once the candidate has booked the time. This has led me to be double-booked on multiple occasions. (We now just use a Calendly link).
- You're able to create a careers web page that automatically lists open jobs through Breezy, which is nice, but the customization is incredibly limited.
- While you can manage your whole hiring funnel from Breezy, it lacks the automation and other functions of some of the high dollar platforms.
- Breezy doesn't offer any templates or suggestions with how to build your funnel, so I can imagine that many customers miss out on functionality that could help streamline their workflow. I think they could really benefit from some 'getting started' suggestions and guides.
- Companies hiring less than 5 people/month (5 is a little bit arbitrary, but I think if you're consistently hiring 5+ people, you should check out the enterprise tools).
- Small HR teams.
- Startups that have low hiring budgets and unpredictable growth.
Breezy isn't suited for:
- Companies with robust HR organizations that are hiring 5+ people/month.
- Companies hiring for technical roles (you'd be better off going with a platform that specializes in the particular skills assessments you'll want to use).
- Breezy HR really simplifies the entire hiring and onboarding process. It's great to be able to manage everything from a single dashboard.
- It easily allows to conduct interviews remotely with its video system. This is great for making hires in a different state or if you are just out of town temporarily.
- It's easy to track the hiring process and see what steps still need to be completed by you or the potential hire to move to the next step in the timeline.
- One of the biggest issues we've had is the limited contract space. Breezy HR allows use to upload a contract in the system so you don't also have to use a third-party like Docusign. Which is great, however, it only allows one contract. This can make it difficult if you want to hire for different positions within the company. But, other than that, the system is great.
- Excellent pipeline management for candidates.
- The user interface is fantastic. Easy to use and it looks really nice.
- Pricing is excellent for the features it offers.
- Tons of ways to automate your hiring (emails, notes etc)
- Initial set up can be daunting.
- I didnt much care for the mobile experience. It doesnt work as well as the desktop browser version does.
And their chrome add-on is pretty decent for sourcing candidates.
- Really great pipeline management for moving candidates through your recruitment process.
- Very nice looking interface that is also really easy to use.
- Built around facilitating collaboration.
- Excellent automation tools.
- It might be expensive if you are a small business or a startup.
- Email functionality could use more options.
- Analytics arent as good as the ATS we used prior to this.
- Kanban board style pipelines
- Email automation
- Team Scorecards and discussion
- Auto Resume parsing and importing
- Reliability. The site was completely down one day recently and slow to load on other days
- Refreshing pages manually on changes could be handled better
- Visibility on where free postings have been posted and their statuses
- The Kanban flow for the interview process is extremely well done and useful.
- They have a lot of features but give you control over setting up processes and using what you want to use.
- Their rejection option and the email/chat to the candidate feature is extremely easy because you can reject or ask questions right through the Breezy App.
- They have nice design! They are regularly updating it to add features, and we've never experienced things not really working as they should.
- They have a really simple code snippet to embed your own careers page in your website, worked wonderfully.
- Their Slack integration is awesome!
- The cons are that it is a rather lightweight tool. I would call it an ATS lite. While syndicating jobs out through it is nice, once you're past the interview process it's just not a great tool for organizing and finding candidates from the past.
- Another con is their pricing - We have started transitioning over to Google Hire because there isn't any stipulation about how many jobs you have posted. If you go over 7 jobs, this costs you $149/month - whereas Google Hire is $100/month for unlimited jobs. This pricing seems to be based on the feature of syndicating your job postings instead of using the software as an ATS.
- No native integrations to SFDC or other CRMs.
- The user interface is really easy to pick up, and so none of our users have required any training to get going.
- The template format makes it easy to ensure that no matter who creates a requisition it follows a similar format. It's also possible to copy/clone past requisitions to save the effort of re-entering the boilerplate "about us" etc.
- The default landing page that Breezy provides has the right amount of customization without being overwhelming or feeling complicated.
- The ability to configure real-time notifications via Slack is nice. If you've got a difficult requisition to fill, it makes it easy to be highly responsive to high quality inbound candidates.
- It was really simple to embed their widget onto our own jobs page as well.
- The role and permissions definitions are relatively limited so we pretty quickly wind up having to make many people "Admin" level roles. It isn't a problem for our company, but it might be an issue for larger deployments or more complex scenarios.
- It would be nice if the system could "poke" team members when they've got candidates lingering too long in various pipeline stages.
Breezy HR Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Breezy HR
Breezy is an end-to-end recruiting software designed to optimize every step of the recruiting and hiring process. According to the vendor, Breezy’s unique, visual approach to pipeline management — a simple drag and drop interface helps companies know at a glance who’s at what stage in their pipeline. The Chrome Extension helps companies source candidates in a single click, directly from LinkedIn, Xing, Github, AngelList, and more. Resume parsing lays everyone out on uniform, individual cards, its score carding system flexes to objectively handle everyone’s input on a candidate, and employee referrals help companies take advantage of the most cost-effective form of recruitment.
The vendor provides a free 7-day trial. Monthly plans for growing companies start from just $49/month, in addition to a free tier. No contracts are required, and all plans include unlimited users, unlimited candidates, and customer support.
Breezy HR Screenshots
Breezy HR Integrations
Breezy HR Competitors
Custom plans available for 10+ active positions/month. All plans include unlimited users, unlimited candidates, and customer support.
Breezy HR Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||55%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Breezy HR Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Breezy HR Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian|