- Breezy HR really simplifies the entire hiring and onboarding process. It's great to be able to manage everything from a single dashboard.
- It easily allows to conduct interviews remotely with its video system. This is great for making hires in a different state or if you are just out of town temporarily.
- It's easy to track the hiring process and see what steps still need to be completed by you or the potential hire to move to the next step in the timeline.
- One of the biggest issues we've had is the limited contract space. Breezy HR allows use to upload a contract in the system so you don't also have to use a third-party like Docusign. Which is great, however, it only allows one contract. This can make it difficult if you want to hire for different positions within the company. But, other than that, the system is great.
- Kanban board style pipelines
- Email automation
- Team Scorecards and discussion
- Auto Resume parsing and importing
- Reliability. The site was completely down one day recently and slow to load on other days
- Refreshing pages manually on changes could be handled better
- Visibility on where free postings have been posted and their statuses
- The Kanban flow for the interview process is extremely well done and useful.
- They have a lot of features but give you control over setting up processes and using what you want to use.
- Their rejection option and the email/chat to the candidate feature is extremely easy because you can reject or ask questions right through the Breezy App.
- They have nice design! They are regularly updating it to add features, and we've never experienced things not really working as they should.
- They have a really simple code snippet to embed your own careers page in your website, worked wonderfully.
- Their Slack integration is awesome!
- The cons are that it is a rather lightweight tool. I would call it an ATS lite. While syndicating jobs out through it is nice, once you're past the interview process it's just not a great tool for organizing and finding candidates from the past.
- Another con is their pricing - We have started transitioning over to Google Hire because there isn't any stipulation about how many jobs you have posted. If you go over 7 jobs, this costs you $149/month - whereas Google Hire is $100/month for unlimited jobs. This pricing seems to be based on the feature of syndicating your job postings instead of using the software as an ATS.
- No native integrations to SFDC or other CRMs.
- The user interface is really easy to pick up, and so none of our users have required any training to get going.
- The template format makes it easy to ensure that no matter who creates a requisition it follows a similar format. It's also possible to copy/clone past requisitions to save the effort of re-entering the boilerplate "about us" etc.
- The default landing page that Breezy provides has the right amount of customization without being overwhelming or feeling complicated.
- The ability to configure real-time notifications via Slack is nice. If you've got a difficult requisition to fill, it makes it easy to be highly responsive to high quality inbound candidates.
- It was really simple to embed their widget onto our own jobs page as well.
- The role and permissions definitions are relatively limited so we pretty quickly wind up having to make many people "Admin" level roles. It isn't a problem for our company, but it might be an issue for larger deployments or more complex scenarios.
- It would be nice if the system could "poke" team members when they've got candidates lingering too long in various pipeline stages.
Breezy HR Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Breezy HR
Breezy is an end-to-end recruiting software designed to optimize every step of the recruiting and hiring process. According to the vendor, Breezy’s unique, visual approach to pipeline management — a simple drag and drop interface helps companies know at a glance who’s at what stage in their pipeline. The Chrome Extension helps companies source candidates in a single click, directly from LinkedIn, Xing, Github, AngelList, and more. Resume parsing lays everyone out on uniform, individual cards, its score carding system flexes to objectively handle everyone’s input on a candidate, and employee referrals help companies take advantage of the most cost-effective form of recruitment.
The vendor provides a free 7-day trial. Monthly plans for growing companies start from just $49/month, in addition to a free tier. No contracts are required, and all plans include unlimited users, unlimited candidates, and customer support.
Breezy HR Screenshots
Breezy HR Integrations
Breezy HR Competitors
Custom plans available for 10+ active positions/month. All plans include unlimited users, unlimited candidates, and customer support.
Breezy HR Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||55%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Breezy HR Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Breezy HR Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages: ||English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian|