Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Validate callers (11)9.292%
- Outbound response (11)8.888%
- Call forwarding (11)8.888%
- Agent dashboard (11)8.585%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bright Pattern Contact Center, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Bright Pattern provides an AI-powered omnichannel contact center software that can be deployed quickly. With the purpose of making customer service, sales, and marketing brighter and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers advanced omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI. Bright Pattern’s platform can be used on all digital channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also provides native omnichannel quality management, allowing companies to measure every interaction on every channel. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans of contact center solutions and are now aim to deliver an architecture for the future with an advanced cloud-first approach. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution boasts users globally in over 26 countries.
- Supported: Agent dashboard
- Supported: Validate callers
- Supported: Outbound response
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
- Supported: Warm transfer
- Supported: Predictive dialing
- Supported: Interactive voice response
- Supported: REST APIs
- Supported: Call scripts
- Supported: Call tracking
- Supported: Multichannel integration
- Supported: CRM software integration
- Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Supported: Natural language processing for IVR
- Supported: Communications forecasting
- Supported: Inbound call routing
- Supported: Omnichannel inbound routing
- Supported: Recording
- Supported: Quality management
- Supported: Call analytics
- Supported: Historical reporting
- Supported: Live reporting
- Supported: Customer surveys
- Supported: Customer interaction analytics
- Supported: Email
- Supported: Voice (phone)
- Supported: VoIP
- Supported: SMS/Text
- Supported: Video channel
- Supported: Live chat channel
- Supported: Co-browse
- Supported: Screen-share
- Supported: Social media channels
- Supported: Mobile applications
- Supported: Intelligent call routing
- Supported: Chatbots
- Supported: AI assistance for live agents
- Supported: ACD and Skills Based Routing
- Supported: IVR and Speech Recognition
- Supported: CTI
- Supported: Packaged CRM Integrations - Salesforce, Zendesk, and Oracle/Rightnow
- Supported: Preview, Power, and Predictive Dialer
- Supported: Inbound Call Center
- Supported: Multichannel/Omnichannel Contact Center
- Supported: Recording and Quality Management
- Supported: Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: Live chat and messaging
- Supported: Mobile Customer Care
- Supported: Unified Agent Desktop
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Agent scripting
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, Central America, Caribbean, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, UK, Spain, Italy, Estonia, China, Singapore, Japan, Germany, Norway, Russia, Mexico, Holland, Turkey, South Africa, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand,|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (NZ), Chinese, Dutch, French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Puerto Rico), Turkish|
- Understanding of problem
- Implementation methodology
- Delivery and upgrading the solution
- Easy to work with them
- Functionality is really robust.
- Is easy and intuitive to interact
- Enables contact centers to make changes without complex languages and frameworks.
- Omni-channel functionality for all needs.
- Integrates well to a number of third party products.
- It isn't cumbersome. Easy to learn and manage.
- Best in class customer service
- Tenant configuration backups from within admin would be nice for archiving.
- Online training
- in-person training
Maybe only once or twice have I been in an upgrade where I had to have any involvement whatsoever. During those times it was because a new feature was being added to an existing object that required me to login and select an option in the object and save.
- Replies quickly to emails
- Agents are always pleasant to speak with.
- Provide alternate solutions if a requested feature is not yet available.
- Better integration with ticketing systems
- A single pane of glass - you can get everything you need from one view.
- Managers have control over who is interacting with which customers
- Development of the product can be learned and does not take special schooling for coding of the product.
- The items on their roadmap for the next year will address any of the needs we have at this time.
- Networking across partners
- servicing in the cloud
- Integration with Zendesk
- Omnichannel contact routing
- call routing
- CX analytics
- Integration with NICE WFM
- Fix problems fast
- Responds quickly
- Takes time to explain things clearly
- Over the past 5 to 6 months I have not had any issues with the contact center, and the staff are very pleasant.
- Easy to use
- Enterprise-grade features
- Constantly being developed with new functionality
- Out-of-the-box integrations to WFM platforms
- More integrations to CRM platforms
- Recording features could be upgraded
- Mature ServiceNow integration
- Supervisor level administration is extremely intuiative
- Native wallboard functionality is excellent
- Native reporting takes some getting used to.
- Predictive outbound calling
- Device compatibility
- Clarity of voice connection
- Unparalleled speed
- Bright Pattern must improve their ability to boast
- Bright Pattern is underrated
- AI platform integration - IBM Watson, Google Dialogflow, for example
- Quality Management - out of the box sentiment anlysis
- Unified agent desktop - ability to see all channels in one pane of glass
- Robust analytic widgets that can also drive wall boards
- WFM has been a missing component, however that is slated to launch in Q2 of 2022
- The mobile application has taken longer than expected for general release
- UCaaS functionality would be a great addition