Keyword analysis (46)
SERP ranking tracking (44)
Competitive analysis (46)
Site recommendations (46)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BrightEdge, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BrightEdge is an enterprise-level SEO (Search Engine Optimization) platform from the company of the same name in San Mateo, California. It includes customizable dashboards, reporting, forecasting, SEO recommendations, backlink management and competitive analysis. It covers local, global, mobile, social and content centric SEO.
Presently BrightEdge's platform supports the marketing efforts of many well-brands, like Nike, Microsoft, and Netflix.
- Organic traffic increases
- Better conversion via non retail pages
- Awareness of SEO across the organization
- Time savings: simplified reporting solutions
- Proactive planning: volume trend analysis allows us to pivot
- Easy to help non-SEO employees understand importance
- Reduced cost and information gap now that we rely less on outside agencies
- Empowered non SEO employees to take action and make an impact without deep SEO knowledge
- Specific page analysis to update to increase rankings.
- The keyword analysis has helped us work toward a strategy that aligns with the marketing team.
- The creative team can use the data from BrightEdge to create better content.
- Positive impact on collaboration process within the firm
- High-quality data that is insightful for broader teams at the firm
- Positive impact on ROI as BrightEdge is our #1 used SEO tool
- Allows us to quickly present channel data to CMO
- Allows us to track our success and pivot into the most successful tactics
- Improved results for and retention of clients.
- Insights and analysis for all sales efforts.
- Thought leadership on recent SEO changes and/or issues.
- Additional net-new clients
- Improving client retainer duration
- Existing client revenue expansion
- Team knowledge and training
- Helped Double Our Ongoing Retainer Projects Over 2 Years
- Improved Reporting Efficiency
- Dashboards & Insights Improved Site CTRs By +13%
- BrightEdge has helped our teams increase SEO page 1 rankings by more than 500%
- We have multiple case studies that show a significant impact of website performance and ranking once we start using BrightEdge.
- Having BrightEdge helps us provide the best services to our clients, so it helps with retention
- BrightEdgehelps us win more business with success stories based on its use
- BrightEdge helps make our SEO process very efficient
- In 16 months we increased our organic traffic by 45% and increased our Page Rank on Page 1 by 52%
- Increased revenue and conversion
- Increase in traffic
- Increased revenue
- Supports b2b initiatives and e-commerce
- ROI was positive after year 1. We improved on organic leads over 20%, three years in a row.
- BrightEdge also allowed us to work with betas and was very helpful when we wanted to add new tools. This allowed us to stay ahead of our competition and be first to market with updates and new solutions.
- We've seen yearly organic traffic increases between 20-50%.
- High conversion rates from organic.
- Helped me to elevate my SEO Program
- Improved search imprint by double-digits
- Landed 30% more keywords on Page #1
- Driven significantly more traffic
- Closed significantly more leads
- Better Decision Making
- Better Writing
- Better Internal Linking Structure
- Increased landing pages reaching page 1 on google
- Increased web traffic
- Since using BE we've seen around 4K keywords move onto page 1 (almost 50% increase)
- Organic traffic is at an all time high
- Gives a better picture of how our website is doing organically in blended searches.
- Gives recommendations for improvement for our organic SEO efforts.
- By increasing our organic exposure, it drives more leads to our website producing very high ROI.
- We have been able to show how dedicating 1-2 hours per day on SEO can really drive a marked improvement in search rankings and overall organic search volume.
- Using custom reports, we have been able to show an increase of over 100% of leads coming from organic keywords just by focusing on using BrightEdge keyword analysis and on-page recommendations.
- BrightEdge has also helped our ROI by reducing our expenses related to search vendors where we would have to pay for a block of hours with an agency and probably wouldn't get the same value overall.
- Very hard to judge actual ROI of SEO, much less the specific tool impact
- SEO activities have a tendency to work towards the metrics, rather than the business goals, and BrightEdge can encourage this
- Raising awareness of SEO is important and valuable, and BE is a good tool for this.